Death throes of liberal America. | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Death throes of liberal America.

Holding someone hostage is no way to get a genuine apology.

I'm sorry it has come to this. You still haven't told me what I'm supposed to be apologizing for. Why don't you apologize for misunderstanding me and instead of reasoning with me, promptly going into a rage and attempting to assassinate my character.

You say I crossed a line. I don't know you. I don't know your lines. For this, I am sorry. I hope you will teach me those lines and I assure you once I've learned them I will make every effort not to cross them. I may still fuck up though. I am human.

Reactions: Happy Phantom

I dearly hope the next thing you write is a suicide note.

There's a lot of hatred on this thread. You guys and gals should really look inward and try to reshape yourselves into something more loving like I have. As the forum ISTJ all I can hope to do is to inspire you to do better.

[LovingAdmonishment]Do better.[/LovingAdmonishment]

Can everyone pair off and find a room.
Back on topic. This thread is about liberal ideologies dying off in America as the populace is freed from fake news and ignorance in general.

Thanks.

Reactions: Wyote and Ren
Can everyone pair off and find a room.
Back on topic. This thread is about liberal ideologies dying off in America as the populace is freed from fake news and ignorance in general.

Thanks.

Well in practice, Event, this thread isn't about that, since you are essentially the only person (correct me if I'm wrong) defending that view here. It seems to me that the thread is about the well-formed opinions of many people challenging your own, as much as it is about your opinion.

I feel like I just wrote something very convoluted, but anyway. Thanks at least for putting the thread back on track.

Last edited:
Only death throes I see around here is this thread.
No No No No. Trust me. I will keep it alive even if I must give my own heart to do so. This thread will live and not only that... thrive.

Well in practice, Event, this thread isn't about that, since you are essentially the only person (correct me if I'm wrong) defending that view here. It seems to me that the thread is about the well-formed opinions of many people challenging your own, as much as it is about your opinion.

I feel like I just wrote something very convoluted, but anyway. Thanks at least for putting the thread back on track.
I'm the only person being vocal about it.

There's a lot of hatred on this thread. You guys and gals should really look inward and try to reshape yourselves into something more loving like I have. As the forum ISTJ all I can hope to do is to inspire you to do better.

[LovingAdmonishment]Do better.[/LovingAdmonishment]

No No No No. Trust me. I will keep it alive even if I must give my own heart to do so. This thread will live and not only that... thrive.

Is that an INFJ musk perfume I smell on you two? Getting some strong whiffs of something.

And then suddenly! All the liberals died.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Is that an INFJ musk perfume I smell on you two? Getting some strong whiffs of something.

And then suddenly! All the liberals died.

I think its your moms perfume that you smell on me.

I think its your moms perfume that you smell on me.

lol oh right. Well I knew it was familiar anyway.
Great joke btw, never heard it before.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
lol oh right. Well I knew it was familiar anyway.
Great joke btw, never heard it before.
Really? Its a pretty old one. #DealingWithTheHomeschooled

Reactions: acd and Wyote
SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU.

@Faye Please, get rid of this thread
Icedream If this thread disappears I will recreate it. It's not my fault people have chosen it to go nuclear on eachother in it. This is a valid thread with a valid topic. Thanks so much for your opinion though.

Last edited:
Reactions: the
Last edited:
If this thread disappears I will recreate it

hail_hydra_propaganda_poster_by_cuddleswithcats-d7etjqe.jpg