Death throes of liberal America.

@the Making this thread great again!
We are making tremendous progress here evaluating the death throes of liberal America while simultaneously spreading HOPE LOVE AND JOY... all the things that AMERICA IS ABOUT!

Let's build a wall around America until that HOPE LOVE AND JOY fills up like a soup bowl!

Nice to meet you The. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in conversing with you further. Enjoy your stay here.

Wyote, please understand, he's hurting. Telling an INTP that his analysis is not needed is like telling you that your insights are unwelcome or your need for harmony is ridiculous.

If he's actually serious about being angry then he's misunderstood what I meant. Entirely possible as I'm a terrible explainer. I mean no harm. To butter cup or space man.

Yes, he's actually serious. I hope you two can come to an understanding together.

I have never been this fucking enraged at a stranger on the internet in all my life.
You self-righteous inflexible stubborn jackasses have had this thread for YEARS and have made NO PROGRESS whatsoever, probably because you are behaving like self-righteous inflexible jackasses. I make the first baby steps of progress, you fuck it up so masterfully that I would actually believe E.H. paid you to take the heat off him... and my analysis of things here is not needed.

This is the worst thread ever, and it's not E.H. that's responsible- it's you.
My analysis of things here is not needed.
My analysis of things is who I am, you ass.
Lol!!

Yes, he's actually serious. I hope you two can come to an understanding together.

I don't know how you know this for certain but he can speak for himself.

IT IS CONSTANTLY ESCALATING, They don't have to post anything new, wyote insulted me personally, laughed at my rage and is clearly not sorry. You don't have to add anything new, there is already a problem. If he had kept mocking me or laughing at me after lady J told him I was serious, we would have a problem that cannot be fixed. @Milktoast Bandit did this after she posted that, so we might have a permanent problem.

Back