Derail This Thread

Choose the most colorful combination of socks out of red, green and yellow. And which sock on which foot? :m076:

I've never liked mismatching socks. I do like yellow socks. They're terribly bad taste, so much so, they come back around to the point of being very tasteful.

This guy invented a colorful design of new toilet rolls. His colleagues amusingly call him Rear Admiral Sir James Hutton.

He is Captain Obvious, you non American television commercial watching fool! Apologize to him at once! Thanks to him the world is a better place. You don't recognize him? That must be because you are European. Thanks Captain Obvious. Got it? Sorry to be so harsh. But you needed some tough love. Not recognizing him could get you thrown in jail if you were to ever visit this country. So do your homework first. Your welcome.

Choose the most colorful combination of socks out of red, green and yellow. And which sock on which foot? :m076:
Red and green (since green is a blue + yellow), with red on the left and green on the right like port and starboard.

View attachment 29824

@Night Owl, how come you never told me about this? Can I join?

Sure. Just keep in mind we're a sub branch of the Illuminati so you just have to sell your soul for membership. It's worth it. Well... not really. But the merchandise is cool.

I'm pretty sure this applies, or so I have gathered...

giphy.gif

How did I not know that Steven Seagal was married to Kelly LeBrock? Classic case of hot chicks and douche bags.

How did I not know that Steven Seagal was married to Kelly LeBrock? Classic case of hot chicks and douche bags.
I don't know who Kelly LeBrock is...but Steven Seagal is currently married to a Mongolian and frequently visits. I share the same page of many photo albums with him since his wife is from the province I lived in and I guess you keep pictures of he random token American you once met on he same page :D

Steven Seagal and his Mongolian wife Erdenetuya Batsukh. Steven's Mongolian name is Chungdrag Dorje, his grandfather was a Mongolian from Russia.
DOUGLAS.jpg

A friend of mine often pined to visit Ulan Bator, he was working a service well at a busy lounge. I was washing glasses and he slinging drinks, it was complicated individual cocktails fast and difficult to do. I didn't know it but the guy sitting at the bar watching him was his dad. The guy say's to me, "He is pretty good" and I say . "Yeah but does he know the capital of Mongolia?" My friend was very thinking oriented and in trying to remember the name he kinda crashed as a bartender. It looked as though someone had stuck a stick into the front wheel of a bicycle he was riding and he tumbled head over heel.

Back