so well that I wanted to ....?

clot her?

Well your crap at rhyme.

maybe so.

pluck her (assuming that she is a duck)

^
1ae52c10baeb9812f6d523aabe4d05bb0d8986b98311d571e66a0acf15e20911.jpg

View attachment 29904

@Night Owl, how many times are you going to get busted at the airport trying to smuggle baby koalas before you learn that it is not legal? Leave the local wild life alone. There are other ways to make money these days. I hear you can make good money wrestling crocs naked and covered in chicken blood live on Australian television these days. It's part of the new initiative for more educational wildlife programming for children in your country. I think it is a great idea. Sounds progressive and sophisticated to me. Better than that cooking show I heard about where you use kangaroo as an ingredient. Now that was just tasteless. They would always over cook the kangaroo meat, a real tragedy.

That's a koala terrorist. A rampant problem here. Not a case of koala smuggling. They hide in your baggage in an attempt to smuggle their way into the West. I.e. KGB. Koala Gorilla Brigade.

giphy.gif

My account is kind of broken right now, but it fits because I'm kind of broken right now. :'D
the girl can be trusted because her account is all busted

koala gorilla criminal gets in your bag, smokes your skunk and comes out green as a punk.
His a terrorizer with a cute face
but watch out because although he looks drunk his still got a hand grenade
somewhere
over there in the shade.

I wouldn't let you go to jail if you didn't truly fail - due to your redemption I'll make an exemption.
In the thread of derailment, she threatens enjailment, but her rhymes are so hokey, so she gets the pokey.

In the thread of derailment, she threatens enjailment, but her rhymes are so hokey, so she gets the pokey.
Her account is all jammed and she's not feeling jokey, she's feeling a bit crammed and not in the mood for the pokey.

Her account is all jammed and she's not feeling jokey, she's feeling a bit crammed and not in the mood for the pokey.
She is but a lass and not ripe for the pokey, perhaps there's another who might just say "Okey"?

Oh no, have I been endangering children?

Back