Derail This Thread

I will let you off the hook Owl, if you can convince hush to help me raise him. I'd really like to see my big boy add some boiled Gatorade to his diet.

nope.gif

Aw heck naw, I didn't sign up for any of that. I'll mail the boiled Gatorade to all y'all.

Is @hush his second mother? I'm confused.
Spliced eggs or spliced sperm or both?

Have you read Frankenstein? Well, therein lies your answer.

@Milktoast Bandit and myself studied psychiatry, advanced science and surgery in Germany between 1819-1826. @dang was assembled from various parts of Scandinavia and East Germany. His hands came from Vienna - they were taken from the fresh corpse of Franz Schubert. @hush wasn't around in those days. She only came around in the Summer of 1836 when Dang was just being completed. She did resource his finger nails though as the others rotted away.

I will let you off the hook Owl, if you can convince hush to help me raise him. I'd really like to see my big boy add some boiled Gatorade to his diet.

nope.gif

Aw heck naw, I didn't sign up for any of that. I'll mail the boiled Gatorade to all y'all.

How kind. You'll have 2 sachets of soup mix and $20 US each month, plus a supply of boiled Gatorade that will be cool by the time it arrives. What more could a mother, I mean, father ask for :)

I am done wasting my time here. Enjoy derailing threads with your cute little micro peen. I've got better things to do. Like get drunk, get high, and get laid. Who's with me? Gonna have some real fun tonight. Yeah!

You L.A. cowboy.

Reactions: Jet
Back