Gun Control and the Second Amendment | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Gun Control and the Second Amendment

The only way to reduce gun violence is to reduce the level of collective fear within a society. People can do scary things when they are scared.

Although i do not support the overall concept of guns and i would never own a gun, i do not believe that guns are inherently bad. It is a combination of living in a fear driven society and the possesion of death/harm inducing weapons that create the problem of gun violence. For some people, 'protecting or defending their own' translates to hurting anyone or anything that is viewed as a threat. Security conscious people can be the scariest people around.

ELE! Everybody love everybody! Rather than worrying about what could hurt/harm/kill you, choose instead to focus on what creates joy, peace and fun. Enjoy living rather than avoiding death or harm. Its a lot more fun and gives you unlimited freedom.

Safety can be a very dangerous word. Especaily when it is used by fear mongerers. 'True' safety and security is an internal psychological state. It cant be found in external objects and form, it cant be bought, traded or used to hurt you or anyone else. It is literally the peace that comes from knowing/remembering who you are and choosing to be a conscious creator. When you understand what and who you are, there is no one and no thing that can possibly hurt you except yourself.

I couldn't agree more. As a responsible gun owner, I find it almost comical how people can have an irrational fear of firearms.

Fear not the tool of the killer as you would the killer himself, for the killer's tools number far greater than one.

Instead of deciding which guns people can own, we need to decide which people can own guns. I have no problem with a mature, mentally stable and informed person owning an AR or AK with 30+ round magazines or open carrying handguns in public.

I couldn't agree more. As a responsible gun owner, I find it almost comical how people can have an irrational fear of firearms.

Fear not the tool of the killer as you would the killer himself, for the killer's tools number far greater than one.

Instead of deciding which guns people can own, we need to decide which people can own guns. I have no problem with a mature, mentally stable and informed person owning an AR or AK with 30+ round magazines or open carrying handguns in public.

Alright... although I somehow agree but only up to the point. I think it is interesting to talk to someone who is born into the "gun culture", it is the opposite of what I know, and it is the only reason I actually chime in here. If you don't mind, of course :)

Why the fear would be irrational? Guns are made to kill someone, there's no other use of the gun. You don't chop your letuce with a gun. The fear is simply being aware of what it is that a gun can do. Phobias haven't led to a healthy happy life, I agree, but don't you think some people might be desentisized to the guns in general as if it isn't a big deal at all?

Everyone can/could be a killer, we're all animalistic and our animalistic instincts and impulses haven't changed much in centuries and yet we own guns now. It sounds very good in theory that we should decide what kind of people would own a gun but I think it is incredibly slippery. You can never be 100% sure if anyone is mentally stable and how he/she is mentally stable. Therapists are people too, they do make mistakes, so I wouldn't rely on their judgements. Maybe I AM a mature, informed person who appears to be lovely and mentally stable but maybe I have an undiagnosed bipolar disorder, which doesn't make me into a crazy psycho but it certainly doesn't make me stable. If I really want to own a gun I'll pass all the mental exams, be sure of that. Some things and people are not what they seem.

And who needs a machine gun at home anyway... Yes, I really don't get it. If the troops will come to take you then you lose this way or another, they will take you by their sheer number alone and the fact that they are trained as well. Action is faster than reaction. So even when I think about my resistance to the government I don't see how it would help me at the end unless I'd open fire first which I doubt I'd do (principles).

Lol there were so many mass murders and pogroms against jews way before the concept of banking even existed...

It's just racism against a minority who is (or rather was) powerless... Just like gypsies and homosexuals, and black people.

Its not just about 'banking' it is about usury

Historically muslims and christians could not indulge in usury, only jews could, which is why each European city would have a ghetto of jews who could conduct usury

The part they have played in money changing and money lending has made them an easy target throughout history for example when a king ran out of money, it became easy for him to then squeeze the jews and other merchants in his kingdom; the closed nature of jewish society and their wealth generated from their role with money has lead to resentment and suspicion at various times

Because of the underground western magickal tradition (based around qabalah) there has also been a lot of suspicion going around Europe over the centuries and various accusations of black magick practices have been levelled at different groups at different times

Unfortunately the guilty group has always avoided persecution by hiding behind others and by deflecting attention onto others

The cabal of bankers are black magicians

Gypsies were the metal workers in the Templar armies. They made and maintained the Templars weapons. They like the Templars were steeped in qabalistic lore which is why you get gypsy fortune tellers who use the tarot. the tarot is a qabalistic tool. Even today many gypsys are in the scrap metal industry, still working with metal. They can still be found sometimes even today camping on Templar land and like the Templars they reverred the black madonna. They have a festival each year in the south of France where they carry a black madonna to the sea at Saintes Maries de la Mer to honor the legend of Sarah the Kali; 'kali' is an Indian goddess as gypsies originate from India. It was mistakenly believed in medieval times that they came from Egypt hence 'gypsies'/'egyptians'

Last edited:
Let's end this debate here. You are making me feel like you're pushing my inner animal against a wall. I don't want any part of this conversation any more. Let's get this discussion back on gun laws in the US please.

I have never got off the issue of gun control....what i am talking about explains EXACTLY why this is all happening

Ignore my posts from now on if you want, but i'm not going to stop posting because you don't like what i'm saying. I had something important to say and i've said it

The gun issue IS PUSHING AMERICANS INNER ANIMALS AGAINST THE WALL and whats more if the bankers manage to disarm the US public then we will all be pushed against the wall

Last edited:
Alright... although I somehow agree but only up to the point. I think it is interesting to talk to someone who is born into the "gun culture", it is the opposite of what I know, and it is the only reason I actually chime in here. If you don't mind, of course :)

Why the fear would be irrational? Guns are made to kill someone, there's no other use of the gun. You don't chop your letuce with a gun. The fear is simply being aware of what it is that a gun can do. Phobias haven't led to a healthy happy life, I agree, but don't you think some people might be desentisized to the guns in general as if it isn't a big deal at all?

Everyone can/could be a killer, we're all animalistic and our animalistic instincts and impulses haven't changed much in centuries and yet we own guns now. It sounds very good in theory that we should decide what kind of people would own a gun but I think it is incredibly slippery. You can never be 100% sure if anyone is mentally stable and how he/she is mentally stable. Therapists are people too, they do make mistakes, so I wouldn't rely on their judgements. Maybe I AM a mature, informed person who appears to be lovely and mentally stable but maybe I have an undiagnosed bipolar disorder, which doesn't make me into a crazy psycho but it certainly doesn't make me stable. If I really want to own a gun I'll pass all the mental exams, be sure of that. Some things and people are not what they seem.

And who needs a machine gun at home anyway... Yes, I really don't get it. If the troops will come to take you then you lose this way or another, they will take you by their sheer number alone and the fact that they are trained as well. Action is faster than reaction. So even when I think about my resistance to the government I don't see how it would help me at the end unless I'd open fire first which I doubt I'd do (principles).

People have a right to defend themselves against dictatorial governments. If you give all the guns to the government like Hitler made the people do we have nothing left to use but our bodies. Remember it was the corporations that put Hitler in power! eg Thyssens, Warburgs and Bush's

For example see Gandhi and satyagraha (peaceful resistance often by putting ones body on the line)....except technology has moved on since Gandhis time and the aim of the bankers is to microchip us all and to have money transactions carried out through the microchip...so whereas the Indian resistance could still feed themselves, we will not be able to as if we resist they will simply switch off our microchips and you will be frozen out of their corporate world; and the corporations dominate the food supply hence the monopolys given to monsanto...its all part of the plan to make us entirely dependent on the corporations

Think about it this way...the very fact that the guns are there in the hands of the public acts as a barrier to a complete dictatorial takeover

Which troops are gonna start a war against their own people?

The guns just by existing and being in the hands of the public are doing something even without being used

Last edited:
I see your point [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] and you know I quite often agree with you on this and that. I have my reasons and my point of view by which I stand by, that's why I voiced it. In my non-existent utopian world the guns wouldn't exist (hey you can thumb me down again if you like) – not in the hands of government, not in the hands of simple folks. But yes, this world will never exist.
(I won't change my mind, I just voiced my opinion as I've already said, so I stop right here)

I see your point @muir and you know I quite often agree with you on this and that. I have my reasons and my point of view by which I stand by, that's why I voiced it. In my non-existent utopian world the guns wouldn't exist (hey you can thumb me down again if you like) – not in the hands of government, not in the hands of simple folks. But yes, this world will never exist.
(I won't change my mind, I just voiced my opinion as I've already said, so I stop right here)

I didn't thumb you down!!! Check that must have been someone else

I know we agree on a lot of stuff. i won't thumb you down, i've never thumbed anyone down

I recognise everyones right to voice their opinion, but others have a right to dispute that

Giving away the means by which to physically protect ourselves at this CRUCIAL transition stage in history would be a disaster

If the elite want changes then let them talk it out with us instead of taking our guns and forcing us to do their will

I didn't thumb you down!!! Check that must have been someone else

I know we agree on a lot of stuff. i won't thumb you down, i've never thumbed anyone down

I recognise everyones right to voice their opinion, but others have a right to dispute that

Giving away the means by which to physically protect ourselves at this CRUCIAL transition stage in history would be a disaster

If the elite want changes then let them talk it out with us instead of taking our guns and forcing us to do their will
I know it wasn you! It wasn't directed at you (the thumb down thing) :lol:

I put it this way: I recognise the beast inside me and it is precisely the reason why I wouldn't get a gun. I HOPE everyone is aware of their own demons and the ones plagued by them know what to do.

I know it wasn you! It wasn't directed at you (the thumb down thing) :lol:

I put it this way: I recognise the beast inside me and it is precisely the reason why I wouldn't get a gun. I HOPE everyone is aware of their own demons and the ones plagued by them know what to do.

I agree with the spirit of your argument that the world would be better without guns because our society is riddled with demons

But pragmatically i have to argue that because we are riddled with demons and believe me the elites demons are far worse than yours or mine, we need guns at this time to protect ourselves

If they disarm those that legally own guns they won't disarm those that criminally own them (whether government or just regular criminals) and that will leave the law abiding part of society as prey to the predators (whether government or regular criminals)

The biggest demons are the ego maniacs who want to kill democracy and replace it with a neo-fuedal system that they will rule with an iron fist

Because of the advance of technology such a dictatorship could be more intrusive into our lives then any before...now more than ever we need to stop it happpening

I see your point @muir and you know I quite often agree with you on this and that. I have my reasons and my point of view by which I stand by, that's why I voiced it. In my non-existent utopian world the guns wouldn't exist (hey you can thumb me down again if you like) – not in the hands of government, not in the hands of simple folks. But yes, this world will never exist.
i don't know why you are making such a big deal about thumbs down. It just means that I disagree. It's probably the easiest way to say lets agree to disagree because there is no text involved. Anyways I sent you my thoughts on the matter via rep. It's just the Internet, not that big a deal.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] I'm also aware how democracy has started and where the roots have been, about rivers of blood, etc.... damn, it all depresses me so much I can't sleep at nights at times, believe it or not. If you could only choose those people who should have a gun and give a guarantee that they can handle it I guess I wouldn't be against it all. I don't think we ever know who can and who can't :( Nothing has guarantees. There are so many people I find to be unstable but others call them "normal people", it is all so subjective.
Don't get me wrong, I totally see what you mean (from the pragmatic point of view). I just thought there might be some limits or idk... It is all your laws there, I have no word in saying or influencing it anyhow.

i don't know why you are making such a big deal about thumbs down. It just means that I disagree. It's probably the easiest way to say lets agree to disagree because there is no text involved. Anyways I sent you my thoughts on the matter via rep. It's just the Internet, not that big a deal.

no, it isn't the big deal (the thumbs down), it is more about the topic that I see as a big deal and get a bit passionate about (sorry for that)... frankly speaking, it is one of those things that I'm very frustrated about but not sure how to dance around it. It is like a vicious circle.

@muir I'm also aware how democracy has started and where the roots have been, about rivers of blood, etc.... damn, it all depresses me so much I can't sleep at nights at times, believe it or not. If you could only choose those people who should have a gun and give a guarantee that they can handle it I guess I wouldn't be against it all. I don't think we ever know who can and who can't :( Nothing has guarantees. There are so many people I find to be unstable but others call them "normal people", it is all so subjective.
Don't get me wrong, I totally see what you mean (from the pragmatic point of view). I just thought there might be some limits or idk... It is all your laws there, I have no word in saying or influencing it anyhow.

I'm not against reviewing gun laws just not now at this time! Not until the new world order has been defeated and the people brought into the decision making process can we consider leaving ourselves so woefully exposed!

The understanding of what is going on is percolating through the public consciousness...more and more people are becoming aware so don't despair!

The world is changing that is for sure. We can get down about it or we can engage it head on and make sure that the change is one that is better for all (not just a hand full of clearly insane money/power obsessed ego maniacs!)

The positive thing is that most people are basically decent despite having to operate in the unbalanced system created by the bankers. The numbers of people who are part of the conspiracy are a tiny portion of humanity! Its only because they are currently sitting at the top of the pyramid that they can have such a big influence on the world

But the pyramid is us. We are the pyramid they stand on and what happens when enough of us decide that we don't want them standing on our backs anymore....its time for them to take a fall!

I have never got off the issue of gun control....what i am talking about explains EXACTLY why this is all happening

Ignore my posts from now on if you want, but i'm not going to stop posting because you don't like what i'm saying. I had something important to say and i've said it

The gun issue IS PUSHING AMERICANS INNER ANIMALS AGAINST THE WALL and whats more if the bankers manage to disarm the US public then we will all be pushed against the wall

Whatever. Keep believing that this is all because of the jews. That's very enlightened of you.

Whatever. Keep believing that this is all because of the jews. That's very enlightened of you.

Great counter arguement youve just presented.

You've not listened to what i've said

These black magicians i'm talking about have been hiding behind different groups and they've let regular jews take the blame for their actions again and again throughout history

They are a current and that current runs through all people (jews and non jews). People regardless of what their ethnic or religious background is need to decide if they are part of that current or not

It is currently manifesting in ideologies

So there is a split in the US for example between those that want free market capitalism and those that want a centrally controlled economy controlled by bankers and businessmen

The free marketeers would say they are the champions of true capitalism. They are arguing for a return to the gold standard or for money to be printed by the treasury. Their spokesmen for example Ron Paul can be heard calling for 'smaller government' and to 'end the fed'

The central planners on the other hand are arguing for central control under the central banks (like the federal reserve) and for greater international integration under their control. They are operating through the central banks. They have put bankers in charge of various countries in Europe. Look at all the guys put into positions of power in Europe due to the crisis (caused by the banks) who all used to work for Goldman Sachs (its like the agency...once you've worked for them you always work for them)

Here's a newspaper article that shows all the people i'm talking about very clearly on a chart. Its a regular mainstream newspaper it is not some rightwing propaganda:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...cy-goldman-sachs-conquers-europe-6264091.html

So there is this struggle at the moment for the future of our society

The US historian Prof. Carroll Quigley had access to the cabals files and said in his book 'Tragedy and Hope' that he agreed with their plan for greater global integration (baring in mind that after the destruction of WW2 it was seeming like a good idea) but he disagreed with the fact they were doing it in secret without the knowledge of the American (US) people

Personally i don't like the arguments of either of these groups! I'm not a capitalist but neither do i want to see a centrally controlled state-capitalist or state-socialist system either

Attachments

• what-price-the-new-democracy-goldman-sachs-conquers-europe-6264091.html
    126.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: the and Azazel
The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."-- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House
"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."
Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times
"From the days of Sparticus, Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotski, belacoon, Rosa Luxenberg and
Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last, this band of extraordinary personalities from the under- world of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."--Winston Churchill to the London press in 1922
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the
scenes."-- Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson
"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election....It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States!" --George W. Malone, U.S. Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress in1957.
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."
Bill Clinton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)

You've not listened to what i've said

These black magicians i'm talking about have been hiding behind different groups and they've let regular jews take the blame for their actions again and again throughout history

They are a current and that current runs through all people (jews and non jews). People regardless of what their ethnic or religious background is need to decide if they are part of that current or not

It is currently manifesting in ideologies

So there is a split in the US for example between those that want free market capitalism and those that want a centrally controlled economy controlled by bankers and businessmen

The free marketeers would say they are the champions of true capitalism. They are arguing for a return to the gold standard or for money to be printed by the treasury. Their spokesmen for example Ron Paul can be heard calling for 'smaller government' and to 'end the fed'

The central planners on the other hand are arguing for central control under the central banks (like the federal reserve) and for greater international integration under their control. They are operating through the central banks. They have put bankers in charge of various countries in Europe. Look at all the guys put into positions of power in Europe due to the crisis (caused by the banks) who all used to work for Goldman Sachs (its like the agency...once you've worked for them you always work for them)

Here's a newspaper article that shows all the people i'm talking about very clearly on a chart. Its a regular mainstream newspaper it is not some rightwing propaganda:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...e-6264091.html

So there is this struggle at the moment for the future of our society

The US historian Prof. Carroll Quigley had access to the cabals files and said in his book 'Tragedy and Hope' that he agreed with their plan for greater global integration (baring in mind that after the destruction of WW2 it was seeming like a good idea) but he disagreed with the fact they were doing it in secret without the knowledge of the American (US) people

Personally i don't like the arguments of either of these groups! I'm not a capitalist but neither do i want to see a centrally controlled state-capitalist or state-socialist system either

Alright... So you believe guns are protecting you from this?

Alright... So you believe guns are protecting you from this?

I hope you can see i'm not an enemy of jews; i take each person as they come...i don't believe jews will be safe whilst these black magicians are running amok. usually when there is a backlash it is directed against regular jewish people who have no part in the conspiracy

The guns are seen by the elite as a barrier on the way to world government. they have already disarmed the UK after a school shooting by a freemason Gavin Hamilton in which he gunned down a number of children (scottish tennis star andy murray went to the same school)

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] MP Demands Probe Over Dunblane Killer Masonic Link
By Steve Smith, PA News
Press Association Newsfile
Home News
December 8, 1996
A Labour MP today confirmed he is calling for an urgent inquiry into allegations that Dunblane killer Thomas Hamilton had links with the Freemasons.
Stockton North MP Frank Cook says he has now tabled a Commons motion claiming Hamilton may have been allowed to build up an arsenal of high-powered weapons because of links with the ultra-secret society. Mr. Cook claims Hamilton was granted a firearms certificate in 1979 - two years after joining Lodge number 1417 of Masonic Order at Garrow Hill, Glasglow.
The MP alleges the killer stopped going to Lodge meetings in 1986. No one was available at the Lodge today, but a man at a neighbouring Lodge said: "To be honest, I don't think anybody would want someone like Thomas Hamilton anywhere near us."
Mr. Cook will call on the Government for a top-level investigation into the information he says has been received from a senior police source. He added: "I actually feel guilty for not raising this matter sooner - it is something which must be dealt with under the highest priority.
"I have no reason to disbelieve that Thomas Hamilton was in the Freemasons and now feel this side of the whole matter must be investigated thoroughly.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica] "We must find out immediately why a man of this known character was allowed - it would appear with east - to collect such an alarming amount of weapons and ammunition." [/FONT]

[h=3]Cullen Inquiry Whitewash [/h]
Billy Burns recently petitioned the Scottish Parliament to open up to the public Lord Cullen’s 100-year Closure Order on files in relation to his pseudo-inquiry into the Dunblane massacre. (http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/petitions/public/index.htm listed at PE652)

Billy’s own correspondence was included in the order. Burns comments: “Lord Cullen can elicit little sympathy from the public for the way he conducted his inquiry into the Dunblane massacre in 1996.

I wrote to him on 27 February 2003 after a prominent Sunday Times journalist brought it to my attention that my correspondence with the ‘Cullen Inquiry’ before, during and after it commenced, had been put on a 100-year closure order, along with 105 other files.

“It was claimed that the reason the ‘gagging order’ was put in place was to protect the names of children who were victims of sex-abuse. Lord Cullen at the time of the Inquiry said there was no evidence of child sex-abuse, but now, seven years after his Inquiry, he has used the fact that there was evidence of child sex-abuse to try to justify his unwarranted 'gagging order’.

"This just did not wash with me. My letters to him did not mention a single name of a child sex-abuse victim - for I did not know any names. My letters dealt strictly with the potential, then actual Masonic cover-up, keeping in mind the many reports at the time that the mass killer, Thomas Hamilton, was a Freemason.

“I asked Lord Cullen to recuse himself if he was a Freemason. He denied he was a Mason following the question posed. I then asked him to instruct every witness to the Inquiry to declare if they were Masons, because too many sinister loopholes were created for Thomas Hamilton over a number of years to enable him to retain his gun licence and continue running boys clubs. Hamilton was given this seal of approval despite many misgivings from worried members of the public, certain police officers and others.

"As it happened, Lord Cullen did not recuse himself, even though, as I have recently discovered, he is numbered 1702 on the membership list of the ‘Speculative Society of Edinburgh’, which is an exclusive off-shoot of Freemasonry. In fact, Masons from Lodge Canongate Kilwinning No 2, founded the “Speculative Society” in Edinburgh in 1764.

"As the inquiry got under way, “Spec” member Lord Cullen did not ask any witnesses whether they were Masons or not, thereby digging a hole deeper and deeper for himself as his Inquiry actually regressed.

"When I learned of the 100-year 'gagging order', I wrote to Lord Cullen, demanded his resignation from the judiciary. He had been promoted to the Lord Presidency for his sins, the top law lord in the country. After receiving my letter, it was reported he was to be moved to the House of Lords. I had no intention of allowing him to take refuge in the Lords so I wrote a letter to him, addressing the envelope to the Judicial Department in the Lords, so that employees in that department were fully aware of the scandal surrounding the Dunblane cover-up. Since sending that letter, his elevation has been shelved to prevent his dirty (white)washing begriming the red benches."

“The only satisfactory way to now appease the relatives and friends of the victims of the massacre and of the child abuse - and, indeed, to appease the entire Scottish people who have all been excluded from the fundamental rights of citizenship as a result of the pseudo-inquiry - is to conduct a brand new inquiry under the auspices of a cross party panel of MSP's and nominated lay members whose lives were touched by the massacre. The same panel must also conduct a full-scale Inquiry into Lord Cullen's status and behaviour before, during and after his risible inquiry, and into his placing of the 100-year 'gagging order' on the evidence.

“As a consequence of my letter to Lord Cullen, asking him to resign, my name and address were summarily airbrushed from the already inaccurate description of the file held by the National Archives of Scotland. After I wrote a letter of complaint to them, it was changed again and now has the following more accurate description:

'1996 Apr-Jul Additional Productions
Correspondence between William Burns, South Queensferry, and Lord Cullen and the Clerk to the Inquiry concerning possible connections with Freemasonry of Thomas Hamilton, Lord Cullen himself, witnesses to the Inquiry and civil servants; also extracts from inquiry transcript relating to possible links with Freemasonry, and letters to and from Thomas Hamilton concerning running of boys clubs, rebuttals of allegations made against him and his claims against Central Regional Council and Central Scotland Police (R77).'

"I lodged a Petition with the Public Petitions Committee of the Scottish Parliament and sent copies to every MSP, exposing the flagrant cover-up. At the hearing on 29 November 2003, I made the following oral submission to the PPC: "I don’t think there is anyone in Scotland who now believes that the Cullen Inquiry into the Dunblane Massacre was anything other than a Masonic whitewash. The 100-year 'Gagging Order on my correspondence with the Cullen Inquiry confirms that. This Committee was provided with copies of my documents so cannot ignore the existence of this solid evidence.

"At the time of the Inquiry, Lord Cullen claimed there was no evidence of child sex-abuse in relation to Thomas Hamilton and his connections, but seven years later he uses the fact that there was evidence of child sex-abuse to put a “Gagging Order” on the files, claiming it was imposed to protect the names of victims, even though most of the files buried do not mention any names of victims.

"My own files are in that category. It must be clear to the Committee that the only reason the content of my letters to Cullen were 'gagged' was precisely to keep the Masonic implication out of the equation; therefore out of the public eye.

"'There is no statutory basis for the closure of orders created by Scottish public bodies.' These are the words of the Lord Advocate, not mine. They were produced in a publication on 18 March 2003 by the Scottish Executive - News Online, under the heading: 'Dunblane police reports released.'

“That disclosure alone makes a mockery of the Clerk to the Committee, Steve Farrell’s 'view' that it is not within the competence of the Parliament to overturn or interfere with the terms of such an order. The Scottish Parliament is the ONLY with the power to create a framework for imposing closure orders; but it must do so in the public interest, not in the interest of collaborators in secret societies.

"The Lord Advocate goes on to say: 'The Public Records (Scotland) Act 1937 makes provision for the preservation, care and custody of the public records of Scotland. The terms of the legislation are permissive [i.e., lenient, tolerant or liberal, reflecting a belief that there should be as few restraints as possible].'
'Preservation, custody and care of records' does not mean the exact opposite; the 'smotheration, stash and snare' of public records.

"The report continues: 'By contrast, in England and Wales the Public Records Act 1958 (as amended by the Public Records Act 1967) sets a statutory "closure period" of 30 years, after which records must, with limited exceptions, be made available to the public. The 1937 [Scottish] Act DOES NOT impose similar obligations on Executive departments, but IN PRACTICE those procedures are followed in Scotland.'

"'In practice' means nothing and could well be replaced with 'convenience', "habit", 'obsession', 'fixation', 'weakness', and a number of other meaningless slogans. Even tradition has no authority in law. Just because something is widespread 'practice, it does not create a power that Parliament has denied or has not legislated for.

"Since there is no framework for closure orders in Scotland, I am calling on Parliament to enact unequivocal legislation to prevent people with a vested interest from burying evidence and diverting the onus onto everyone from judges to procurators fiscal to the police to clerks and to every Tom, Dick and Harry chosen for the purpose, so that the real culprits can distance themselves from their illicit undertakings.

"This closure order was enforced not to protect the names of children, who are adults now, but to protect the names of very high-profile Masons and paedophiles."