A resounding no.
Hahaha

But working on it.
I still think about that dream where I was instructed on how to move things with my mind, and I remembered it in that realm.
I know I have those abilities when out of body, andI seem to have some kind of subconscious warning system...because at least two of the times I believe I went out of body it was because a negative entity had entered my home while I was sleeping...in both cases (though possibly more...some are difficult to say for sure if I was out of body or just lucid dreaming) I was shifted from the dream state I was in to an out of body fully aware present state where I had to use such abilities to defend myself and my home.
I bring up only two cases because they are the only two that I have physical verifiable evidence or first hand witnesses.

You remembered in "That" realm. Yes... in that life...in that dimension of a certain range of frequencies.

We have shifted up in frequency from the limits of the 3d dimension and are now in the 4d lower octave of frequency...with some of us stepping in to the middle of that octave. I believe you are there in the middle too.

My recent experience with the ground moving when I wiggled my body while lying on it leaves no doubt in my mind... I am there. I'm not staying there all the time yet as I shift back and forth between the lower vibration and the increased vibration ...but I am there. Of course right now my mind is agog with awe...and still can't quite wrap itself around the realization....but every once in a while a huge spike of sheer elation comes through and I throw my head back and laugh.
We are there...

So.... Magician.... what shall we do first? I vote for healing. What say you?

vitalstatistix.jpg

I have always loved the superstition of the Vitalstatistix, the Chief of Asterix' village in Bretagne, France. He is afraid "that that the sky may fall on his head tomorrow".

21_0.jpg

Getafix is the village druid and makes a magic potion that makes you supernaturally strong for a short duration. I wonder if this recipe can be found in the Vatican Archives.

vignettepictes1b.jpg

The Romans are so afraid of these Celtic Gauls in France who love their freedom and deride hierarchical structures.

You remembered in "That" realm. Yes... in that life...in that dimension of a certain range of frequencies.

We have shifted up in frequency from the limits of the 3d dimension and are now in the 4d lower octave of frequency...with some of us stepping in to the middle of that octave. I believe you are there in the middle too.

My recent experience with the ground moving when I wiggled my body while lying on it leaves no doubt in my mind... I am there. I'm not staying there all the time yet as I shift back and forth between the lower vibration and the increased vibration ...but I am there. Of course right now my mind is agog with awe...and still can't quite wrap itself around the realization....but every once in a while a huge spike of sheer elation comes through and I throw my head back and laugh.
We are there...

I vote force lightning.

databank_forcelightning_01_169_b1eb5a6f.jpeg

I vote force lightning.

Oh?

...annnd what can we do with it to make a better world? I'm already imagining heads rolling down those stairs.... Hahahahahaha

I vote force lightning.

Why not put it to good use, [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]? When members of this forum meet up IRL somewhere in this world, you will be doing the barbecue without any kind of technical equipment. And vegetarian options will exist for those who want that.

And you better be able to regulate the output of energy. Too little, and you get medium rare. Too much, and you get charred stuff. (I mean that you grill the food directly, not put charcoal or wood on fire that is used to grill the food.)

Oh?

...annnd what can we do with it to make a better world? I'm already imagining heads rolling down those stairs.... Hahahahahaha

Well I was thinking of all the uses for limitless energy. No more harvesting earth's natural resources for power. But you've got such a dark mind kgal, always got to go straight to decapitation.

See [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION], [MENTION=14189]ImaginaryBloke[/MENTION] gets it. I think you need some help controlling those violent tendancies.

Well I was thinking of all the uses for limitless energy. No more harvesting earth's natural resources for power. But you've got such a dark mind kgal, always got to go straight to decapitation.

Why not put it to good use, [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]? When members of this forum meet up IRL somewhere in this world, you will be doing the barbecue without any kind of technical equipment. And vegetarian options will exist for those who want that.

And you better be able to regulate the output of energy. Too little, and you get medium rare. Too much, and you get charred stuff. (I mean that you grill the food directly, not put charcoal or wood on fire that is used to grill the food.)

I wonder what those sausages and hamburgers will do just prior to decapitation in the guillotine. In a final effort to survive, they will say "let them eat cake" to confuse. When we look away, they will be fleeing.

I wonder what those sausages and hamburgers will do just prior to decapitation in the guillotine. In a final effort to survive, they will say "let them eat cake" to confuse. When we look away, they will be fleeing.

[video=youtube;kyEEVUkHLRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyEEVUkHLRk[/video]​

Haven’t been keeping you all up to date on BS.
We put our poor Remy dog (Rottweiler) down Saturday last week...I guess osteosarcomas are very painful and he was in pain...tried to avoid walking only if necessary and was crying out in pain when he limped.
The Tramadol they put him on didn’t even effect him at all.
Anyhow...he was a strong boy...it took nearly 3 times the amount they give a dog his size to finally put him to sleep.
He reached the point where he was unconscious but would still take a breath every 8-10 seconds...the Doctor and I finally rolled him over and he gave him a direct injection in the heart which finally let him pass.
Took almost 3 hours....Sensiko and I both got terrible migraines after the whole thing.
I like to think that he either gets to be a dog spirit who is having the time of his life right now, or perhaps he was reincarnated into a little human baby boy or girl.
It’s a nice thought anyhow.
I also like to think that the Reiki I was able to do on him helped him as well, he certainly reacted well to it, but by the time he hurt his leg, it was already metastasized and the injury was probably a hairline pathologic fracture from the cancer-weakened bone.

My brother is doing alright still, though he had to fight his insurance to approve the incredibly strong antibiotics the Doctor put him on...both the pharmacy and the insurance called the Doctor all like - you sure? This is a really strong dosage?
The Doctor was like - Bitches, please.
Anyhow...he got it...hopefully it not causing any stomach issues for him...the antiviral he was put on is supposed to be the latest and the greatest and he says he has no ill reaction from it like he had gotten from one he has taken in the past.

All in all...everyone is surviving, though everyone is a little bit down.
I know my own pain has been all over the place lately...we tried switching to Opana (oxymorphone) and it was like I took a sugar pill...had no reaction whatsoever...so I just went back to my old standbys.

School is out and I’m getting to see more of my Son which is really nice.
Sensiko’s Mom, Sister and her Sister’s Husband are all visiting for a few days this next week, so that should be nice.
(though I’m so not looking forward to cleaning before-hand....ugh)

Love to you all,
M

Last edited:
@Jacobi
(did I already show you this one?)

attachment.php

Attachments

• jacobi.webp
    jacobi.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

We are there...

Jebus...it’s been a rollercoaster so far for sure.

Feel really bad and anxious one day and then fantastic the next with no discernible differences in what I do, eat, or take.
So...it’s been lots of meditating and lots of incense.

At any rate...I feel that a corner has been turned, though it’s difficult to describe (I think you know what I mean by your own description, that’s basically it in a nutshell).
Healing is good...but it’s been made very clear to me that I must heal myself as much as possible before I heal anyone else.
But that time is almost over as well I feel...there is certainly less negativity around and within me, and my outlook on the future is improving as well.
(I must partially thank the mushrooms for helping me along)

Either way...it seems like awesome things are right about to happen.

I vote force lightning.

3116_small.webp

Do you see Nicola Sturgeon there saying: "This is the last time you gave me coffee with milk but without sugar by mistake on the campaign trail. You fools ... only now, at the end, do you understand."

INFJs who are in a bad mood are not to be trifled with.

Open Question:
Are the conventional explanations of
nerve impulses and muscle contractions wrong?

cells.jpg

For many years, nerve impulses have been understood in terms of action potentials moving along nerves, with the whole system depending on ion pumps and ion channels. Muscle contraction has been understood in terms of molecular bridges between actin and myosin molecules.

But research on structured water by Gerald Pollack and his group at Washington State University has revealed that there are many surprising properties of water and gels that shed new light on both nerve impulses, muscle contraction and vesicle secretion by cells.

Many of the phenomena previously attributed to ion pumps, channels and molecular mechanisms can be explained more simply and elegantly in terms of phase transitions in gels and structured water.

Many aspects of cell biology may need to be reinterpreted radically.

For an in depth discussion of structured water see G.H. Pollack The Fourth Phase of Water, and for the application of this new understanding to cell biology see G. H. Pollack, Cells, Gels and The Engines of Life: A New, Unifying Approach to Cell Function.

Gerald Pollack's Talk on Electrically Structured Water and the Body at the EU 2013 Conference

[video=youtube;JnGCMQ8TJ_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnGCMQ8TJ_g[/video]

[video=youtube;hqHWueBp23c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqHWueBp23c[/video]​

Eight weeks to a better brain.

Test subjects taking part in an 8-week program of mindfulness meditation showed results that astonished even the most experienced neuroscientists at Harvard University.

The study was led by a Harvard-affiliated team of researchers based at Massachusetts General Hospital, and the team’s MRI scans documented for the very first time in medical history how meditation produced massive changes inside the brain’s gray matter.

“Although the practice of meditation is associated with a sense of peacefulness and physical relaxation, practitioners have long claimed that meditation also provides cognitive and psychological benefits that persist throughout the day,” says study senior author Sara Lazar of the MGH Psychiatric Neuroimaging Research Program and a Harvard Medical School instructor in psychology.

“This study demonstrates that changes in brain structure may underlie some of these reported improvements and that people are not just feeling better because they are spending time relaxing.”

Sue McGreevey of MGH writes: “Previous studies from Lazar’s group and others found structural differences between the brains of experienced meditation practitioners and individuals with no history of meditation, observing thickening of the cerebral cortex in areas associated with attention and emotional integration. But those investigations could not document that those differences were actually produced by meditation.”

Until now, that is.

The participants spent an average of 27 minutes per day practicing mindfulness exercises, and this is all it took to stimulate a major increase in gray matter density in the hippocampus, the part of the brain associated with self-awareness, compassion, and introspection.

McGreevey adds: “Participant-reported reductions in stress also were correlated with decreased gray-matter density in the amygdala, which is known to play an important role in anxiety and stress.

None of these changes were seen in the control group, indicating that they had not resulted merely from the passage of time.”

“It is fascinating to see the brain’s plasticity and that, by practicing meditation, we can play an active role in changing the brain and can increase our well-being and quality of life,” says Britta Hölzel, first author of the paper and a research fellow at MGH and Giessen University in Germany.

Amazing pictures of "glittering" human bodies have been released by Japanese scientists who have captured the first ever images of human "bioluminescence".

Although it has been known for many years that all living creatures produce a small amount of light as a result of chemical reactions within their cells, this is the first time light produced by humans has been captured on camera.

Writing in the online journal PLoS ONE, the researchers describe how they imaged volunteers' upper bodies using ultra-sensitive cameras over a period of several days.

Their results show that the amount of light emitted follows a 24-hour cycle, at its highest in late afternoon and lowest late at night, and that the brightest light is emitted from the cheeks, forehead and neck.

Strangely, the areas that produced the brightest light did not correspond with the brightest areas on thermal images of the volunteers' bodies.

The light is a thousand times weaker than the human eye can perceive.

At such a low level, it is unlikely to serve any evolutionary purpose in humans – though when emitted more strongly by animals such as fireflies, glow-worms and deep-sea fish, it can be used to attract mates and for illumination.

Bioluminescence is a side-effect of metabolic reactions within all creatures, the result of highly reactive free radicals produced through cell respiration interacting with free-floating lipids and proteins.

The "excited" molecules that result can react with chemicals called fluorophores to emit photons.

Human bioluminescence has been suspected for years, but until now the cameras required to detect such dim light sources took over an hour to capture a single image and so were unable to measure the constantly fluctuating light from living creatures.

While the practical applications of the discovery are hard to imagine, one can't help wondering what further surprises the human body has in store for us.

tumblr_o8zqc2xgnW1qe6mn3o1_540.gif

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

That is so awesome! :)

More awesome considering that I already did it. :P

Do you meditate often?

@Skarekrow

That is so awesome! :)

More awesome considering that I already did it. :P

Do you meditate often?

I try to almost every day, though the amount of time varies.
If I’m doing housework sometimes I’ll listen to the positive affirmations in the background...and repeat what they say in my head, which I think is helpful when you are combating a habit of negative self-talk.

How about you?

Jebus...it’s been a rollercoaster so far for sure.

Feel really bad and anxious one day and then fantastic the next with no discernible differences in what I do, eat, or take.
So...it’s been lots of meditating and lots of incense.

At any rate...I feel that a corner has been turned, though it’s difficult to describe (I think you know what I mean by your own description, that’s basically it in a nutshell).
Healing is good...but it’s been made very clear to me that I must heal myself as much as possible before I heal anyone else.
But that time is almost over as well I feel...there is certainly less negativity around and within me, and my outlook on the future is improving as well.
(I must partially thank the mushrooms for helping me along)

Either way...it seems like awesome things are right about to happen.

Roller coaster??? No shit. One day I can't even hardly stand upright. Today... I'm feeling pretty darn good... and can actually do stuff. Hah!

I watched a youtube today showing graphs of the Earth's electromagnetic field...and it was a large sine wave. Spikes up one day. Down the next. It is being said the planet's Schumann Resonance is going on up and our human bodies are playing catch up. Weeeeee..... [yeh right]

Absolutely we're to heal ourselves first. That's what I'm talking about.

It's very exciting to see you feeling the awesome things just around the corner!!! :bounce:

Back