Let me repost this video and some previous thread posts for you as an answer to your post.
There is a strong taboo against anything “metaphysical” or “psi”, etc...
The evidence is there...studies have been done by our government and others around the world....results have been duplicated over and over again...and yet...there is the mainstream group yelling - “Bullshit!”.
There are a lot of contradictory things...but no more than anything else in well known scientific theories and ideas.
[video=youtube;qw_O9Qiwqew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qw_O9Qiwqew[/video]
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=49&p=740113&viewfull=1#post740113
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025&page=44&p=738242&viewfull=1#post738242

1) I doubt this stuff will touch on but a few of the "metaphysical" ideas out there.

2) I hold the same level of skepticism for "real science", excluding laws of physics and chemistry that are applied constantly.

1) I doubt this stuff will touch on but a few of the "metaphysical" ideas out there.

2) I hold the same level of skepticism for "real science", excluding laws of physics and chemistry that are applied constantly.

I agree...I’m just trying to find bits and pieces of “truth” out there...I have had too many personal experiences (many with witnesses) that cannot be accounted for by mainstream science...there was definitely something unexplained going on that so far, science cannot answer.

Some FAQs -

What is the state-of-the-evidence for psi?

To be precise, when we say that "X exists," we mean that the presently available, cumulative statistical database for experiments studying X, provides strong, scientifically credible evidence for repeatable, anomalous, X-like effects.
With this in mind, ESP exists, presentiment (physical changes in skin reactivity, pupil size, heart rate, and other factors indicating precognition before a stimulus is applied) exists, telepathy (direct mind-mind communication) exists, and mind-matter interaction (previously known as psychokinesis or PK) exists. The survival of bodily death remains unproven, though there is suggestive evidence for this from the reincarnation research performed by Ian Stevenson and others. (Note that we are using the terms ESP, telepathy and MMI in the technical sense, not in the popular sense. See What do parapsychologists study?)
ESP is statistically robust, meaning it can be reliably demonstrated through repeated trials. However, it may vary it but it tends to be weak when simple geometric symbols are used as targets. Photographic or video targets often produce effects many times larger, and there is some evidence that ESP on natural locations (as opposed to photos of them), and in natural contexts may be stronger still. Also, a lot has been learned about what kinds of conditions (such as the partial sensory deprivation used in the Ganzfeld) can enhance psi.
Some mind-matter interaction (MMI) effects have also been shown to exist. When individuals focus their intention on mechanical or electronic devices that fluctuate randomly, the fluctuations change in ways that conform to their mental intention. Under control conditions, when individuals direct their attention elsewhere, the fluctuations are in accordance with chance.
It should be noted that an increasing number of parapsychologists are moving beyond proof-oriented research (feeling that psi has already been sufficiently proven for anyone willing to actually read and consider the experimental research) to process-oriented, qualitative research. These studies are looking at a variety of factors (such as the kind of target used) to better understand these phenomena.

What is the state-of-the-theory for psi?

Opinions about mechanisms of psi are wide-ranging. Because the field is multidisciplinary, there are physical theories, psychological theories, psychophysical theories, sociological theories, and combinations of these.
On one end of the spectrum, the "physicalists" tend to believe that the "psi sensing capacity" is like any other human sensory system, and as such it will most likely be explained by known principles from biophysics, chemistry, and cognitive science. For these theorists, psi is expected to be accommodated into the existing scientific structure, with perhaps some modifications or extensions.
On the other end of the spectrum, the "mentalists" assert that reality would not exist if it were not for human consciousness. For these theorists, the nature of the universe is much more effervescent, thus accommodating psi into existing scientific models will require significant modification of science as we know it. Strong theoretical debates are common in parapsychology in part because spirit, religion, the meaning of life, and other philosophical conundrums commingle with quantum mechanics, probability theory, and neurons.
Some theorists have attempted to link psi phenomena with similar- sounding concepts from quantum mechanics, including non-locality, instantaneous correlations at a distance, and other anomalies. Such suggestions always spark vigorous debates, and at some point it seems the critics are inevitably accused of not properly understanding quantum mechanics. (This is why we do not discuss quantum mechanical theories of psi here. See, however, the Mind-Matter Unification Project at Cambridge University.)

Where are some of the active psi research facilities?

C.I.R.P. - Centro Interdisciplinare Ricerca Parapsicologica
E-mail - duebinf@tin.it

Cognitive Sciences Laboratory
Voice - (323) 549 5025
Fax - (408) 904 6195
E-mail - james@jsasoc.com

Institut Metapsychique International
51, rue de l'Aqueduc
75010, Paris -
France
Métro : Louis-Blanc, ou Stalingrad
Tél/fax.: +33 (0)1 46 07 23 85
E-mail: imi-paris@Wanadoo.fr

Institut fuer Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene
Wilhelmstrasse 3a
D-79098 Freiburg i. Br.
Germany
Phone: 0761-20721-0
FAX: 0761-20721-99

Institute of Noetic Sciences
101 San Antonio Road
Petaluma, CA 94952
USA
Fax (707) 781-7420
General Inquiries (707) 775-3500

International Research Institute, IRI
40A, Yuuki Bldg., Sonno 1108-2, Inage, Chiba 263-0051
Japan
Phone: +81-43-255-5481
Fax: +81-43-255-5482

Koestler Parapsychology Unit (University of Edinburgh)
Department of Psychology
University of Edinburgh
7 George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9JZ
Scotland
+44 (0) 131 650 3348

Laboratories for Fundamental Research
Voice: 650.327.2007
Fax: 650.322.7960
E-mail: may@lfr.org

Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute

Perrott-Warrick Research Unit, University of Hertfordshire

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR)
C-131, Engineering Quadrangle
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
USA
(609) 258-5950

Perrott-Warrick Research Unit

Rhine Research Center (Institute for Parapsychology)
2741 Campus Walk Avenue, Building 500
Durham, NC 27705
USA
Phone: (919) 688-8241
Fax: (919) 683-4338
E-mail: info@rhine.org

Societies, Associations and Institutes

American Society for Psychical Research
5 West 73rd Street
New York, New York 10023, USA
phone (212) 799-5050 / fax (212) 496-2497
email aspr@aspr.com

Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit

Associazione Italiana Scientifica di Metapsichica

Division of Personality Studies, University of Virginia

Exceptional Human Experience Network

Fondazione Biblioteca Bozzano-De Boni
Via Guglielmo Marconi, 8 - 40122 Bologna (Italia)
Tel.: + 39 - 51/272021 - 554033
Fax: + 39 - 51/554033
E-mail: fbibbdb@iperbole.bologna.it

Instituto de Psicología Paranormal (Institute of Paranormal Psychology)
Salta 2015 (C1137ACQ), Buenos Aires. Argentina
Telefax: (+5411) 4305-6724
E-mail: rapp@fibertel.com.ar

International Association for Near-Death Studies

International Society of Life Information Science

International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine
11005 Ralston Road, Suite 100D
Arvada, CO 80004
voice: 303-425-4625
fax: 303-425-4685
E-mail: issseem@cs.com

Österreichische Gesellschaft für Parapsychologie und Grenzbereiche der Wissenschaften (Austrian Society for Parapsychology and Border Areas of Science)

Society for Psychical Research
49 Marloes Road, Kensington, London W8 6LA
Telephone & Fax: 020 7937 8984

Society for Scientific Exploration

Where can I get a degree in parapsychology?

Many students and adults would like to study human consciousness, parapsychology, transpersonal psychology, or some combination of these fields. While these topics are of great interest, the number of courses and degrees available in these topics are - surprisingly - very few. People often believe that there are active undergraduate or graduate-level programs at universities known for having parapsychology labs. Unfortunately, this is not true. At present the only universities that teach graduate-level courses on parapsychology are outside of the United States, in Europe.
If your interest in consciousness research can be focused on a relatively accepted aspect of it (say, biofeedback research) you may be able to find a professor at some mainstream university doing research that you could work with. Check reference sources like Psychological Abstracts and MedLine to see who is doing work in these areas and what institutions they are at, then write them. If your primary interest is parapsychology, things get much tougher. You can forget most mainstream academic institutions if you want to get seriously involved in this topic at the professional level.
In terms of realistic career advice, note that parapsychology is considered "marginal" by mainstream psychology. If your goal is a tenured faculty position at a major university, with plenty of time for research, any degree with an emphasis in parapsychology will not be looked upon with favor. Parapsychologists usually make a living teaching or doing another conventional job.
Some students solve the problem of wanting the advantages offered by a mainstream academic position, but without giving up their greater interests in parapsychology, by going to a mainstream school (where they are wisely discrete about their deeper interests), learning how to conduct research in some well-accepted discipline, and then quietly joining the Parapsychological Association and/or reading the primary parapsychological journals.
Scientific parapsychology is a minuscule field, with only a few dozen people in the entire world working in it. At present, the chances of landing a decent job are very small indeed. If you are so dedicated that this doesn't stop you, wonderful! But please be realistic.
Pursuing parapsychology as a career also requires strong entrepreneurial skills, enormous persistence and creativity, resourcefulness, solid training in one of more of the conventional sciences or in a scholarly discipline, and the ability to withstand the tides of conventional wisdom. The payoff is that parapsychology, like other scientific frontiers, is an extremely challenging discipline with plenty of room for exploring creative ideas and making significant advancements to the state-of-the-art. If you expect fast solutions to easy problems, or absolute answers to clear questions, then parapsychology is definitely not for you. If you enjoy exploring the full range of human potential and challenging the status quo, then there is no better discipline than parapsychology.

For more information on institutions offering advanced degrees, coursework, or credit in parapsychology:

Rhine Research Center, the successor of J. B. Rhine's parapsychology lab at Duke University, offers an excellent summer training program that provides a solid introduction to parapsychology. You can call them at (919) 688-8241 or visit their website for more information. The Rhine Research Center is also a good source of advice about training and careers in parapsychology.

Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, 744 San Antonio Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94303. You can call them at (415) 493-4430. They have a program in spiritual psychology, and parapsychologist William Braud offers courses in parapsychology for residential students.

California Institute of Integral Studies, East-West Studies Program, 765 Ashbury St., San Francisco, CA 94117. You can call them at (415) 753-6100. The have a program on consciousness and transformation.

American Society for Psychical Research, 5 West 73rd St., New York, NY 10023. You can call them at (212) 799-5050. Their librarian maintains a list of schools that offer some parapsychology courses. For a small fee, they will mail it out to you.

Saybrook Graduate School - Research Center, San Francisco, CA 94111. You can call them at (800) 825-4480. Saybrook's non-residential Masters and PhD programs allow students to design their own degree in psychology with an emphasis on parapsychology. Parapsychologist Stanley Krippner teaches there.

Pima Community College Tucson, AZ. This offers a undergraduate level beginning parapsychology course under parapsychologist William Everist. Given the school's proximity to Tombstone, students may have the opportunity to be involved in some haunting investigations. The course description can be read atwww.pima.edu/aux/course_outlines/psy/psy224.rtf

University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland (UK). The Koestler Parapsychology Unit, which is part of the Psychology Department, grants a PhD in psychology with a concentration in parapsychology. This residential program is unique for providing an accredited program in traditional psychology with emphasis in parapsychology. ParapsychologistCaroline Watt is currently a senior lecturer there, and courses on the psychology of magic and psychic fraud are also taught by Peter Lamont.

University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, England (UK). The Parrott-Warrick Research Unit within the Department of Psychology, explores topics in parapsychology. There are currently a few graduate students pursuing a PhD under the supervision of Dr. Richard Wiseman.

University of Gothenburg, Sweden. This offers a doctoral program that is mainly a dissertation (there is course work but this is in the general area of methodology, research design, and statistics, with a few additional courses, which reflect the candidate's area of interest). Parapsychologist Adrian Parker offers doctoral supervision in the areas of altered states and parapsychology.

The Center for Research on Consciousness and Anomalous Psychology (CERCAP) at Lund University, consists of a group of researchers and associates dedicated to the scientific study of unusual (but not pathological) experiences and events, including purported parapsychological phenomena. They endorse research using many different methodologies, and are open to a variety of perspectives in this area, as long as they are informed and respectful. CERCAP's aim is to continue developing multidisciplinary, national, and international collaborations, and train undergraduate and graduate students in a supportive environment. Currently there is an advanced undergraduate course on Altered States of Consciousness and Parapsychology, and doctoral study possibilities for exceptional students wanting to work under the supervision of parapsychologist Etzel Cardeña on the themes of CERCAP. You can learn more about this on her webpage at www.psychology.lu.se/Personal/e_cardena.

University of the Utrecht in the Netherlands, offers some coursework in parapsychology under the direction of Prof. Dick Bierman, through the Department of Psychology. Prof. Bierman also holds a special Chair of Consciousness Studies there.

INTERNET AND DISTANCE PROGRAMS:

The Australian Institute of Parapsychological Research, Inc. has two online courses (a certificate
course and an advanced certificate course in parapsychology), which are now available to the public. They are taught by parapsychologist Lance Storm.

The Hypnotherapy Institute (HCH) , Lafayette, CA. It offers a certificate course on parapsychological studies with approved CE credit for MFTs, LCSWs, and RNs. The classes on ESP, mind-matter interaction, and survival are taught by parapsychologist Loyd Auerbach. Classes are offered by telephone and as mp3 files (some material is also available on CD-ROM). They can be taken individually or together as the complete 60 hour course for a fee of $1,000 (including texts).

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research

Scientific Study of Consciousness-Related Physical Phenomena
[video=vimeo;4359545]http://vimeo.com/4359545[/video]

Ddi you see this one yet?

[video=youtube;GZKmyMaG40o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKmyMaG40o[/video]

Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research

Scientific Study of Consciousness-Related Physical Phenomena
[video=vimeo;4359545]http://vimeo.com/4359545[/video]

From a teacher perspective...I am just blown away that he allowed an undergrad to pursue such a topic. It shows such confidence and caring in his teaching.

This is so neat! I wish more of this happened!!!!

"Vae, puto deus fio."
988439_10203414675188229_3212246600314892204_n.jpg

Is this the netherworld's version of magic mike?

I wonder if we will ever have technology assisted access to other dimensional phenomena.

It would make sense if 'paranormal' is really natural but just beyond our capabilities but the mechanism could somehow be harnessed through physics, allowing us to build devices to become transhuman or metahuman. Just how nobody would consider being able to fly on their own but people have no problem with taking an airplane.

Like how they made Psychoscience in Orion, where some people had for example a voice manipulator implanted in them to allow them to quickly recite incantations well beyond normal human speed and accuracy, allowing them to quickly summon various Shinto, Buddhist and Hindu deities into material form.

I agree with this.

I think there's so much left for us to know. Sometimes I think the journey to reach 'actulization' or 'metahuman' is a competition between technology and self-awareness...they both seem to conflict with each other...but at the same time, it seems that they could both help us achieve this goal.

Two New Video Talks on Noetic Sciences
by
Cassandra Vieten, PhD

I'm delighted to let you know that two TEDx talks I gave last year have both just been released on video. It was an honor to have these opportunities to represent IONS and to share information about Noetic Sciences.

In December I spoke at TEDx Napa Valley at the beautiful Napa Valley Opera House. The theme of the day was "Connected," and there were many wonderful presenters. My 20-minute talk was on "The Science of Interconnectedness." I began with an overview of how interconnectedness has inspired people in important ways throughout history. Then I shared some of what modern science is telling us about interconnectedness, and I ended with a discussion of the work that we're engaged in at IONS exploring interconnection in ways that go beyond the traditionally understood five senses. The results we've seen are intriguing and, while there is much more to be studied and understood, what we've learned so far could have implications for how we live our lives today.

Earlier in the year I gave another TEDx talk at Black Rock City in the Nevada Desert for Burning Man 2012, where I was working with colleagues on an experiment in collective consciousness. In addition to talking about the experiment we were doing, I also shared the value of Noetic Sciences and why I disagree with critiques of Noetic Sciences that we often encounter. A video of this talk is available online, along with a more detailed follow-up phone interview that I did with one of the TEDx producers.

These kinds of presentations introduce Noetic Sciences to thousands of people who may not be familiar with our work. I hope you enjoy these talks as much as I enjoyed giving them!

[video=youtube_share;NOVMb5t3HyQ]http://youtu.be/NOVMb5t3HyQ[/video]
[video=youtube;FoCABSb9KP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FoCABSb9KP0[/video]

Cassandra Vieten, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist, Director of Research at the Institute of Noetic Sciences, co-director of the Mind-Body Medicine Research Group at California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute, and co-president of the Institute for Spirituality and Psychology.

Funded by the National Institutes of Health, the State of California, and several private donors and foundations, her research has focused on spirituality and health; development and pilot testing of mindfulness-based approaches to cultivating emotional balance (primarily in the areas of addiction and pregnancy/postpartum well-being); and factors, experiences, and practices involved in psychospiritual transformation to a more meaningful, compassionate, and service-oriented way of life. Her primary interest lies in how psychology, biology, and spirituality interact to affect experience and behavior.

She completed her pre- and post-doctoral research training at The University of California, San Francisco, working primarily on the biological and psychological underpinnings of addiction and alcoholism. She received her PhD in clinical psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies, where her clinical training focused on the integration of Eastern philosophy and spirituality into psychotherapy. She has authored books, chapters, and academic articles, as well as presenting at numerous international scientific conferences, trainings for colleagues and students, and workshops and events for the lay public.

She is a Huffington Post and Psychology Today blogger, co-author of Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation in Everyday Life (New Harbinger/Noetic Books 2008), and author of Mindful Motherhood: Practical Tools for Staying Sane During Pregnancy and Your Child’s First Year (New Harbinger/Noetic Books 2009).

This is absolutely amazing!!

I think this shows how critical interdisciplinary research is. Bridging the disciplinary silos will help us understand ourselves, and our world around us!

SPIRIT SCIENCE 23 ~ THE SACRED GEOMETRY MOVIE

Sacred Geometry: The Geometry of Consciousness. Ever since I was struck in the head with the realization that all things were connected, Sacred Geometry has been a gateway to a new awareness of the world. The door to the 3rd eye, which only makes sense as the pineal gland is the lens for awareness of geometry and patterns in our physical bodies.

I’ve also seen a lot of people who have said they really get a lot out of the sacred geometry Spirit Science episodes… and so I thought we’d put together something special for you. A way for you to get the WHOLE download, all at once, without constantly having to flip between videos.
Sacred Geometry is the representation of the patterns that exist around and through all things. The repeating patterns life takes, the technological patterns we’ve made as well, patterns of the stars and celestial bodies. I suppose the question that we’re truly asking here is – are the patterns random, or is there a force that flows through them?
…and is it anything like the force from star wars..?
What is it that makes all of these different species across ALL life follow the exact same patterns, over and over? As you’re about to see in this video, so far all of the signs point to consciousness.

It is the building blocks by which reality is created, and its so much more than that.

[video=youtube;FSmdSw9eEIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FSmdSw9eEIA[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;TXPpQmgD85E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TXPpQmgD85E[/video]

In this remarkable video we see a demonstration of the process that reality and form come into manifestation. Through the connections made by various Toroidal Fields, we can map out the process from Spirit, into Matter, and back again.With proper research, this information can be used to build technology which could tap into the universal flow of energy, and create free energy for everyone… Perhaps even more exciting, it could even be a fundamental piece to unlocking the true human potential.

DNA & LANGUAGE — THE DISCOVERY OF GENETIC EVOLUTION

We’ve all heard of DNA activation, and before 2012 there was a lot of talk about it and what it meant for us. Post 2012 of course a lot of people turned their heads away from the idea, what with a lack of any large transformation of a humongous scale, it seemed to many to simply have been a pipe dream, and we went on with our lives.

And yet Science still moves forward every day, and the discoveries we are making are starting to demonstrate what DNA Activation really means, and how we can use that awareness and create with it! The Human DNA Code is like a biological internet, and even though it is an internal system — we are now seeing that it may in fact also have connections to each other, and therefore be an external system as well.
Russian Scientific Research directly explains many phenomenon such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, auras around people, and even human influence on weather patterns. In addition to this, and perhaps the most exciting, there is some breakthrough techniques and medicine in which DNA can be reprogrammed and changed by words and frequencies without cutting and replacing individual genes.
That is HUGE! We have never been able to do that before, ever!
You might know a bit about Junk DNA right? About 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins, and the other 90% is often known simply as “Junk”, as in, for a long time we didn’t have a use for it. Today, modern western scientists have called this junk DNA Non-Coding DNA. Essentially what it means is ”DNA that does not create Proteins”, haha!
It’s because of that reason that the western researchers are primarily interested in that 10% of protein-building DNA.
The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply incredible! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication.

The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

I actually found a video that is totally related to this recently — which you can watch here.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA.
“Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier)are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.
To put that into even simpler terms, they changed the structure of DNA with Information encoded into Light.

In addition to this, Garjajev also did a number of experiments which showed that the same DNA could be changed and influenced by words, feelings, and thoughts alone, especially between people. It is scientific proof that our thoughts, feelings, and emotions sculpt who we are, and the way we react to our feelings also dictate how our DNA functions as a whole.
I think the best way to summarize this is simply with the phrase…
As Above,
So Below

@LucyJr
[video=youtube;KORVLDOfWp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KORVLDOfWp0[/video]

Interesting ideas!

BIOPHOTONS

Leading Russian Scientists believe we have the power to influence the world around us through our energetic fields, and now they have the science to prove it. Using a technology that they have developed, they are leading the worlds research in the awareness and understanding that our Consciousness is a fundamental part of our material world.

[video=youtube;tMFLRaea6G8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tMFLRaea6G8[/video]​

THE EXTENDED MIND – SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE OF PSYCHIC CONNECTIONS BETWEEN HUMANS

In this video, Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D. sits down to explain all of his findings and research over the past several years. He has been finding more and more evidence to suggest that mental and emotional communications can happen outside of the physical body. He postulates that thoughts and emotions travel in waves all around us, and through his experiments, he has the evidence to back that theory up.We have been brought up to believe that the mind is located inside the head. But there are good reasons for thinking that this view is too limited. Recent experimental results show that people can influence others at a distance just by looking at them, even if they look from behind and if all sensory clues are eliminated. And people’s intentions can be detected by animals from miles away.
The commonest kind of non-local interaction mental influence occurs in connection with telephone calls, where most people have had the experience of thinking of someone shortly before they ring. Controlled, randomized tests on telephone telepathy have given highly significant positive results. Research techniques have now been automated and experiments on telepathy are now being conducted through the internet and cell phones, enabling widespread participation.

[video=youtube;JnA8GUtXpXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JnA8GUtXpXY[/video]

Speaker: Rupert Sheldrake
Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D. is a biologist and author of more than 75 technical papers and ten books, the most recent being The Sense of Being Stared At. He studied at Cambridge and Harvard Universities, was a Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge and a Research Fellow of the Royal Society. He is currently Director of the Perrott-Warrick project, funded from Trinity College Cambridge.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] Did you ever mention why you are so interested in this potential connection?

I have it as a belief at this point that humans do communication subconsciously through use of the earths magnetic field. It just makes sense now that we know its fact many animals are tuned into it.

@Skarekrow Did you ever mention why you are so interested in this potential connection?

I have it as a belief at this point that humans do communication subconsciously through use of the earths magnetic field. It just makes sense now that we know its fact many animals are tuned into it.

Well...it just seems to make sense to me too...as if, it is how it is supposed to be...just a feeling I suppose. And I have witnessed enough to know at least for myself that mainstream science doesn’t have all the answers...but more than that...they ignore certain fields of study because of taboos that I have discussed here.
I like to think of it in the same way that certain fields of study and discoveries were ignored or even suppressed in the past...such as the earth being round...the universe NOT revolving around the earth...even the push back that is felt in the field of evolution by the religious right.
I still cannot come up with any explanation of my own experiences other than there are still hugely dramatic things left to be discovered...the things I bring up here on this thread are mostly ideas and theories based on practices and thoughts that have been around for thousands of years in many cases...I tend to think that such things would have dissipated over time instead of being perpetuated by mankind...like the idea of energy fields around our bodies...how some claim to see auras...I have to think that there must be some shred of truth to it all...maybe just slight truths...or perhaps huge discoveries waiting to be made...I just don’t like to count anything out.
I like to believe that there are still extraordinary “magical” things that one day we will understand and grasp.

Last edited:
Back