Snowflakes | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be new, but I've debated him, I've researched him and his opinions I know what he looks like and where he's from generally speaking and I have a pretty good idea of what you think of him. I'm not coming into this blind...
aLwbJnY.jpg

So if we can get this thread back on track. For those of you who identify as snowflakes you do realize no one in the world.other than other snowflakes will ever take you seriously?

Don't mean get cemented in place as opposed to out of focus..
No I dont. The decisions I have made are based of truth, fact logic. They are based on available information. However as time goes on, new information may become available and I can change my mind if it makes sense to do so. I am very fluid that way.

Cool. I get a boner when new people believe they can have a conversation with EH.
Let's be serious. You are like that dog people have to lock away when guests come over because he always has a boner. And little Suzey stuff rabbit had to be thrown away after he found it.

Reactions: the
Lets talk more about our hard ons.

Let's be serious. You are like that dog people have to lock away when guests come over because he always has a boner. And little Suzey stuff rabbit had to be thrown away after he found it.
Gross. Sounds like you’re all too familiar with this scenario. :weary:

Yes, you all have a history and your bias is obvious, I'm not trying sway you to become best friends or anything... I came to discuss they thread and leave your past drama in a different thread. Make an I hate EH because thread or something, if it makes you feel better.

If you think he's just trolling, don't justify it by going to his thread and making it popular. I'm not saying he's not stubborn, but I came to thread because I wanted to debate what thread was about and maybe hear something that might change my mind about the close-minded, university destroying, professor firing snowflakes, i've heard about. I didn't come to talk to EH. His mind is made up.

I say just because you say its a bullshit thread does not make it so... Forget EH and prove it to me...
idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.