Snowflakes | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With me with you....?
What?!

Fuck my life.
Cheer up Milky. As you get older things get more in focus. Then as you get WAY older they get way out of focus.
Still you should have a couple good years to realize how wrong you've been in your previous years.

No one has attempted a factual conversation with you, ever.
Agreed.

Edit: well not here on this forum about anything remotely having to do with political structures.

Reactions: Wyote
EH can hold his own just fine. I view him as a grumpy old man who refuses to see outside of his beliefs. I don’t like or dislike him, he only exists and on the odd occasion posts insightful, helpful advice.

I think life has thrown his some tough curve balls, some of which he had no control over, and some caused by his own actions/behavior, yet he still perseveres.

I may be new, but I've debated him, I've researched him and his opinions I know what he looks like and where he's from generally speaking and I have a pretty good idea of what you think of him. I'm not coming into this blind...

Great idea. The only problem is when confronted with a truth they don't like, facts don't matter. I have learned this long ago.

Physician heal thyself, this is exactly the reason I won't debate you anymore. Doesn't mean I think people should be slamming you in your own thread.

Now, if everyone's done bitching about EH, can we discuss the topic... and no "this is a bullshit thread" is not a legitimate argument.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I may be new, but I've debated him, I've researched him and his opinions I know what he looks like and where he's from generally speaking and I have a pretty good idea of what you think of him. I'm not coming into this blind...

Physician heal thyself, this is exactly the reason I won't debate you anymore. Doesn't mean I think people should be slamming you in your own thread.

Now, if everyone's done bitching about EH, can we discuss the topic... and no "this is a bullshit thread" is not a legitimate argument.
I may start to like you.

Stu thanks so much for your answes. I can see now there's no hope for you. I hope you have a great life but no wonder you are so lost and mad.
I realize I am not capible of helping you.

At least I answered him at least once, can you at least respond to his points before you write him off.... Gawd...

I may start to like you.

I'm married, but I'm gonna tell you the same thing I have to tell myself every day, in no uncertain terms, in a language you can understand... stop thinking your so damn superior (Yes, that's right, I even know what your thinking) being humble is a virtue, work on it.

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
Hardly. No one has ever tried to have a conversation based on facts or logic. I dont think it's because they don't want to, they are just not capible of it.
However as always you are entitled to your opinion wrong or not.

A lot of what we do is intuition, making a logical leap from 1 fact to another.

Reactions: Wyote
I am not a snowflake.

e51e3696-4d47-4ef1-baf7-8069bf16a5e8.jpg

Hardly. No one has ever tried to have a conversation based on facts or logic. I dont think it's because they don't want to, they are just not capible of it.
However as always you are entitled to your opinion wrong or not.

Ah, yeah I did, but I have to admit religion is a dicey subject and fear keeps you from steppin' out as it were... those theories are more popular with younger crowd cause they make sense...

I'm married, but I'm gonna tell you the same thing I have to tell myself every day, in no uncertain terms, in a language you can understand... stop thinking your so damn superior (Yes, that's right, I even know what your thinking) being humble is a virtue, work on it.
I don't know why, but sometimes I speak to my poop too. Maybe some day I'll learn it's not understanding my words...

Status
Not open for further replies.