Snowflakes | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ignore a possibility without investigating first, even if it seems a foregone conclusion, you might miss out on wisdom. I believe the first messiah was dismissed by the upper class until he became popular.
No I believe the first messiah was killed by the CIA after he removed his tin foil hat and they could hear his thoughts. He should've known better.

If you ignore a possibility without investigating first, even if it seems a foregone conclusion, you might miss out on wisdom. I believe the first messiah was dismissed by the upper class until he became popular.
I'm going to assume you're still new to eventhorizon and forgive your transgressions

Reactions: Peppermint
I have have been on the opposite position from EH before and find him to be immutable in his belief system. That doesn't mean he doesn't have something to contribute and I would no sooner abandon him to the proverbial wolves then I would any of you. I have a tendency to side with the underdog when I see them being belittled and ganged up on, regardless of my personal feelings. I've been there, didn't like it much.

Believe me, I agree with a fair amount of the points he makes, but he's not willing to listen to anybody else about anything, so he doesn't deserve support

Reactions: Skarekrow
Believe me, I agree with a fair amount of the points he makes, but he's not willing to listen to anybody else about anything, so he doesn't deserve support

Then let's try focusing on the positive, if he doesn't want to listen to other people then that's his loss. It doesn't affect you in the slightest... or it shouldn't. I believe that if he hasn't been banned he deserves as much support as anyone else. People are more open to change if they don't feel ganged up on...

How is EH the "underdog" and belittled when the intention of this thread (which he made) was to belittle others?

But don't you just love it when newbs pop in believing they know the dynamics of this forum better than anyone? Preach on!

You people are funny. But honestly starting to become annoying.

Ayyyy we're finally starting to wear down that thick skull!

Reactions: Skarekrow
The Erie woman was stunned to see that she owed Penelec, her electricity provider, more than $284 billion — an amount greater than the national debts of Hungary and South Africa combined.

“My eyes just about popped out of my head,” said Horomanski, 58. “We had put up Christmas lights and I wondered if we had put them up wrong.”

Reactions: James
My survival tip for anybody frustrated with our dear EH: instead of going for a head-on argument, I would ask some specific questions about the incriminated topic, and let the inconsistency (if there must be such) come out into the open when he answers them. If he's right, he will answer them right. And if what you care about is only the truth, this should be enough. No need for him to admit to being wrong if he doesn't want to.

Sometimes the most simple, candid questions can be terribly efficident at revealing the inconsistency of another's position. Don't get worked up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.