Snowflakes | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a lost sheep, and you are my shepherd.

0cbGkF0.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
for someone who deepthroats redpills, you sure are expecting a lot of people to take your word for the weird things you say
If you use critical thinking, logic and rational thought you will come to the same understandings I have.

you're supposed to use a comma there, not a period, dumbass.

Dumb ass? Has anyone's "ass" ever been smart?

Actually... the term "smartass" is well-known, but I think you make some good points, but you have to pick you battles. A snowflakes idea of debating a point is to tell them to "shut up", "troll" or "degrade" the other side until they give up. This thread has accurately portrayed that point. Debating a Snowflake is useless because they enevitably meltdown.

Reactions: Wyote
I don't ignore homeless people with tin foil hats who scream about being the messiah. I also don't take them seriously.

If you ignore a possibility without investigating first, even if it seems a foregone conclusion, you might miss out on wisdom. I believe the first messiah was dismissed by the upper class until he became popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.