Snowflakes | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if you're trolling, that's hilarious

oh right. now it makes more sense

These fucking snowflake drumpfkins need to leave nature alone

hqdefault.jpg

So now that we have a finished poll. For those of you who indicated you are a snowflake, do you understand society has not only a right but an obligation to not take you seriously about anything?

So now that we have a finished poll. For those of you who indicated you are a snowflake, do you understand society has not only a right but an obligation to not take you seriously about anything?

Yes, thank you. I wouldn't have any hope of understanding anything without you. I am a lost sheep, and you are my shepherd.

kinda like how we didn't take that poll seriously at all? Are you stupid?
Seemed to me it was taken seriously. It wasn't ignored.

Yes, thank you. I wouldn't have any hope of understanding anything without you. I am a lost sheep, and you are my shepherd.
That's putting a lot of pressure on me. It would be my suggestion you don't expect that much out of others and try to find your own way.

both of my points hit you so hard that you felt the need to respond to them? I'm flattered!

Reactions: Wyote
both of my points hit you so hard that you felt the need to respond to them? I'm flattered!
I responded to them for you. I'm nice that way.

it's amazing how little self-awareness you have. Before you try to prove me wrong, no, you don't have any self awareness. Your argument is irrelevant, because it has hardly anything to do with what I said, and you are wrong. Yes, I am logical. Yes, I know that's hard for you to swallow. No, you're not logical.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Status
Not open for further replies.