Snowflakes | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion has potential, however the op’s presentation is poorly worded. Also it’s you're, not your. Scorpion. *yawn*

This discussion has potential, however the op’s presentation is poorly worded. Also it’s you're, not your. Scorpion. *yawn*
What's it like being smarter than everyone else?

Isn't you're short for you are? So I'm not sure who you're speaking to, but if you referencing the following:

"I think I want to board your train of thought"

if I change to (you are) train of thought... doesn't work.

But I could be wrong... never really could get the hang of it...

iu

Your right, my bad, @Reason With Logic Filling did not actually say serial killers are bad and have no rights... Sometimes I don't understand you reason... serial killers ARE bad and should be locked up...
So, your okay with changing who a person is as long as they are bad?
Isn't you're short for you are? So I'm not sure who you're speaking to, but if you referencing the following:

"I think I want to board your train of thought"

if I change to (you are) train of thought... doesn't work.

But I could be wrong... never really could get the hang of it...
I stand corrected. Your right.

Aw what a sweetie.
You as well! I can't for the life of me understand why you're receiving so many biggest troll votes when clearly you're just a big, cuddly fluffy bunny!

Reactions: James
You as well! I can't for the life of me understand why you're receiving so many biggest troll votes when clearly you're just a big, cuddly fluffy bunny!
I didn't even know there was a poll! <3

That's very nice of you, but I see where they're coming from

Reactions: James
Status
Not open for further replies.