Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hitler was an underdog because the world was against him. you should've given the poor guy a chance, I'm sure he would've opened up to new ideas!"

@Emanuel Goldstein There are two kinds of people: Those who learn from other's mistakes, and those who learn from their own. You're the latter.
If only! There is also the third and worst kind: those that never learn, period. :wink:
What about the fourth kind, people who learn from the mistakes of others and their own mistakes? You guys need to get a more open mind.
Don't forget about the fifth kind: those that learn from the mistakes of others and their own mistakes, but refuse to apply that knowledge... Really, you guys are so narrow minded. It's amazing...

What about the fourth kind, people who learn from the mistakes of others and their own mistakes?.
To-Print-Picture-Of-Unicorn-34-About-Remodel-Coloring-Pages-for-Adults-with-Picture-Of-Unicorn-300x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back