Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you not tell someone if they had a huge tear in the crotch of their pants? Would you lie and tell a braindead man that they're smart?

Stop the foolery.

Stu thanks so much for your answers. I can see now there's no hope for you. I hope you have a great life but no wonder you are so lost and mad.
I realize I am not capable of helping you.
You poor sweet man...thank you so much for taking the time to point out once again that you think I'm hopelessly lost and either crazy or angry. I have a very very good life. I firmly believe that the current manifestation of the GOP is criminal. I also think it is very dangerous to vilify the FBI for doing its job. And there is no such thing as "clean coal".

You poor sweet man...thank you so much for taking the time to point out once again that you think I'm hopelessly lost and either crazy or angry. I have a very very good life. I firmly believe that the current manifestation of the GOP is criminal. I also think it is very dangerous to vilify the FBI for doing its job. And there is no such thing as "clean coal".
In a way you have realised me. You are beyond my ability to help. But I am glad you feel you have an excellent life.
Beyond your misguided mind you seem like a good person. Confused..but good. And the world needs more good.

how can a man of your age have so little comprehension, especially in social matters? This isn't meant as an insult, but are you autistic?

In a way you have realized me. You are beyond my ability to help. But I am glad you feel you have an excellent life.
Beyond your misguided mind you seem like a good person. Confused..but good. And the world needs more good.
get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back