Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor sweet man...thank you so much for taking the time to point out once again that you think I'm hopelessly lost and either crazy or angry. I have a very very good life. I firmly believe that the current manifestation of the GOP is criminal. I also think it is very dangerous to vilify the FBI for doing its job. And there is no such thing as "clean coal".

I think they are "vilifying" them for NOT doing there job...

So like this is just a trolling thread, sorry for not reading through, just thought I would begin by responding to the original post not realizing the ensuing patronizing commentary was the actual point of the thread.
I think they are "vilifying" them for NOT doing their job...

So like this is just a trolling thread, sorry for not reading through, just thought I would begin by responding to the original post not realizing the ensuing patronizing commentary was the actual point of the thread.

Yeah, not really, seems like it difficult to have a serious conversation, around here though, I actually came here to gain perspective on the left, so far, not impressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back