Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you know that serious people can joke sometimes, and funny people can be serious sometimes?

That's a long article to get to the actual origin: “A snowflake was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery,” Brewster said. “They were called snowflakes because it said they valued white people over black people.”
Slavery? You mean one of the foundations of the Democratic party they literally fought a war over trying to keep? Got it.

No. Sorry i thought you were being serious for a while. My mistake.
I knew you were not being serious because you haven't provided any original commentary on the term snowflake.

But I know your intention was to post an inflammatory article and then somehow the snowflakes were just going to realize that you were right this whole time. They would post how smart you were, thanking you for the enlightenment, and you would get a feeling of satisfaction. But it didn't happen and now you're upset. Grow up, snowflake.

Ironically you are using Tomi Lahren as source material, a conservative snowflake.

I knew you were not being serious because you haven't provided any original commentary on the term snowflake.

But I know your intention was to post an inflammatory article and then somehow the snowflakes were just going to realize that you were right this whole time. They would post how smart you were, thanking you for the enlightenment, and you would get a feeling of satisfaction. But it didn't happen and now you're upset. Grow up, snowflake.

Ironically you are using Tomi Lahren as source material, a conservative snowflake.
Interesting thought process. Completely wrong but interesting none the less.

Origin of term snowflake is interesting. FOX News and Tomi Lahren are also not conductive sources for the topic of why are you/aren't you a snowflake? It's an attack thread. It's not a discussion thread. True discussions would be presented and conducted in a neutral spirit. A topic about snowflakes used as a pejorative is not neutral.

Let's stop pretending you are capable of an intelligent conversation.... Since you've not proven yourself capable in any political thread. Maybe you ( @event horizon ) are the one who needs to prove yourself.

I would tell him that there are legitimate racists in that area, who happen to be conservative republicans

I would tell him that there are legitimate racists in that area, who happen to be conservative republicans

So whether he says yes or no you are going to give him the same answer? How boring.

fallout-4-review-absurdity-in-dialogue-no-choices.jpg

That which cannot absorb, process, or even really hear information that doesn't mesh with one's preconceived notions about the world, cannot be educated, despite the earnest and numerous attempts of many. However, as has been mentioned, at least we can provide a counter-voice, so that those who venture here at least see an opposing side.

Oftentimes, it's really not the views themselves that are the frustrating part, it's the consistent inability to carry on a proper discussion, or really even a discussion at all. Godspeed to all those fighting the good fight, though.

That which cannot absorb, process, or even really hear information that doesn't mesh with one's preconceived notions about the world, cannot be educated, despite the earnest and numerous attempts of many. However, as has been mentioned, at least we can provide a counter-voice, so that those who venture here at least see an opposing side.

Oftentimes, it's really not the views themselves that are the frustrating part, it's the consistent inability to carry on a proper discussion, or really even a discussion at all. Godspeed to all those fighting the good fight, though.

I agree.
I can’t just not say anything to false and biased information that I know is wrong.
Now show me proof that I am wrong with facts and I will change my stance...I am open to facts...not opinion pieces by Tomi Lahren.
Nice to see you!!! <3

I agree.
I can’t just not say anything to false and biased information that I know is wrong.
Now show me proof that I am wrong with facts and I will change my stance...I am open to facts...not opinion pieces by Tomi Lahren.
Nice to see you!!! <3

Nice to see you too!!!! <3

And IKR, lol. I had to sit on my hands not to have "Tomi Lahren lol" be my first and only reply to this thread when this was initially posted. Because really... Tomi Lahren... lol...

Nice to see you too!!!! <3

And IKR, lol. I had to sit on my hands not to have "Tomi Lahren lol" be my first and only reply to this thread when this was initially posted. Because really... Tomi Lahren... lol...

1fjdqk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back