Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1fjdqk.jpg

4733.jpg

I can't wait to see some Tomi Lahren nudes though.

I would tell him that there are legitimate racists in that area, who happen to be conservative republicans
Suggesting no racists in the Democratic party?
Yes there are legitimate racists in America and the world for that matter.

Automatic like for using George Carlin quotes in a political discussion ;)

Carlin's routines were filled with more worthwhile political commentary than the majority of the politicians to which I've had the misfortune of listening. Lol. <3

I think that if I were anyone in the Democratic party, if I were truly concerned with racism in America, I would have looked at my own party and said "Well there's no coming back from our racist roots in a way that won't be taken as a complete slap in the face to anyone concerned with it", and started from scratch. I mean your foundation IS racism. You can't get away from it.

I think that if I were anyone in the Democratic party, if I were truly concerned with racism in America, I would have looked at my own party and said "Well there's no coming back from our racist roots in a way that won't be taken as a complete slap in the face to anyone concerned with it", and started from scratch. I mean your foundation IS racism. You can't get away from it.
So... dismantling the democratic party and rebuilding it elsewhere with a different name is necessary because the Democratic party was originally quite racist... and then you'll be okay with democrats? really?

If only you were a democrat, then there'd be one less racist in the Democratic party.

Last edited:
Also it seems using the moniker "Democratic" doesn't seem to be being taken as a racist slap to the face considering people of almost every non-Caucasian ethnicity vote Democratic over Republican in almost every election.

EDIT: So mainly just offensive to you it seems.

So... dismantling the democratic party and rebuilding it elsewhere with a different name is necessary because the Democratic party was originally quite racist... and then you'll be okay with democrats? really?
I would take them a bit more seriously than I do now. How's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back