Snowflakes | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name repetition, personality mirroring, and never breaking off a handshake.
There are so many amazing people here, let's start a list of amazing members!!!

1800.jpg

... but yet by being here you are giving him a voice. I see an uncomfortable subject brought the fore to encourage discussion and debate, but again you attacking a person, not his beliefs. EH got you and 14 others to come to the table... more people then came to my thread, personally I think he has a gift. Controversy always draws a crowd.
I disagree.
I will once again point you to the article I supplied to counter his own and an explanation as to why this thread is a pile of crap.
It doesn’t make me uncomfortable to discuss such things...but EH doesn’t discuss things - he talks at you.
EH got everyone here because were all sick of him spreading his BS around in an insulting and demeaning way - you will never convince anyone of anything by insulting them...but that is his first go-to attack...not facts...he just starts in with the insults.
Seriously, just try presenting facts that he doesn’t like and see what happens...lol. ;)
And yes...I fully admit that I could be wrong...show me factual information and I will happily change my stance and correct myself.
But on the flip side I would expect the other person to do the same and be just as reasonable with the presentation of facts - EH ignores all facts that don’t fit in with his belief system, and then insults you for believing differently.
This is not driven by a egotistic pilot...I am trying to offer a counter to the hateful and discriminating, sometimes dangerous rhetoric that EH constantly spreads.
He doesn’t bring people together in any way constructive other than those being opposed to him.
So yes...I attacked his beliefs (see page one) and then I attacked him for spreading more hatred around the forum (the post you responded to).
I will once again reiterate that this thread was created to piss people off and not to try and have a serious discussion.
I will always be opposed to such people.
Cheers my friend!

Last edited:
Oh noes, not snowflakes! Anything but snowflakes! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! D:

Because if I think what someone else says or does is wrong, they are snowflakes; however, if they think what I say or do is wrong, then I am simply stating a valid opinion and behaving in a reasonable manner. They are the snowflakes, not me.

Oh noes, not snowflakes! Anything but snowflakes! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! D:

Because if I think what someone else says or does is wrong, they are snowflakes; however, if they think what I say or do is wrong, then I am simply stating a valid opinion and behaving in a reasonable manner. They are the snowflakes, not me.
I am always right anyone who disagrees with what I say is wrong and illogical.

Guys, hold on.

Goldstein, what is it you're actually asking here? I think we may be misunderstanding each other here.

Jeez, this thread degraded into a feel good "your amazing" love fest after I left, good lord...

Okay... I was getting a little lazy with my arguments so in attempt to show my point. I propose a thought experiment in which you get to make decisions by replying to my post:

@Skarekrow @Icedream @Eventhorizon @Reason With Logic Filling @Lady Jolanda @all

You are in charge of a committee that will make policy on a technology that can remove an aspect from a person. I will list a series of persons and their issues and feeling and you will tell everyone what the policy will be for this new tech. I'll try not to leave any loopholes, but put you little monkeys in a locked room with 3 ways out and guaranteed you'll find a 4th... so here goes:

In all cases list the reasons why or why not you would remove an aspect of the persons personality. You "should" make decisions based on what is based on what best for the people but the final decision is yours.

*Your decision will be applied to all people of the same category!

1st guy is a gay necrophile serial killer likes the way he is and doesn't want his mind scrambled and doesn't want you to take away who he is. Do you take away his serial killerness and why?

2nd women is a serial killer as well, he wants the procedure and wants you to take away her serial killerness. Do you take it away or not and why?

3rd guy is gay, flamboyant, happy and quite comfortable with who he is, Do you remove that which makes him gay?

4th is male who identifies as female and is extremely unhappy with the situation has attempted suicide on multiple occasions (*experts say he will succeed in 6 months). Do you remove that part that makes her identify as female and why (or why not)?

5th is female who is also gay is and has depression, but believes its part of her and doesn't want changed.

have to go... try that and we'll discuss.

You're treading thin ice. be very careful what you say from here on out.

1st guy is a gay necrophile serial killer likes the way he is and doesn't want his mind scrambled and doesn't want you to take away who he is. Do you take away his serial killerness and why?
Yes, because he's a serial killer... not sure what his gayness has to do with his being a serial killer.

2nd women is a serial killer as well, he wants the procedure and wants you to take away her serial killerness. Do you take it away or not and why?
Yes, because she is a serial killer.
3rd guy is gay, flamboyant, happy and quite comfortable with who he is, Do you remove that which makes him gay?
No, because why would I?
4th is male who identifies as female and is extremely unhappy with the situation has attempted suicide on multiple occasions (*experts say he will succeed in 6 months). Do you remove that part that makes her identify as female and why (or why not)?
No, because therapy is an option and she can get treatment for suicidal depression.
5th is female who is also gay is and has depression, but believes its part of her and doesn't want changed.
If she doesn't want it changed then no, why would I? Also what does her being gay have to do with anything?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Yes, because he's a serial killer... not sure what his gayness has to do with his being a serial killer.

Yes, because she is a serial killer.

No, because why would I?

No, because therapy is an option and she can get treatment for suicidal depression.

If she doesn't want it changed then no, why would I? Also what does her being gay have to do with anything?

Sorry, first guy was Jeffrey Dahlmer, used him as a model

Status
Not open for further replies.