Snowflakes | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because he's a serial killer... not sure what his gayness has to do with his being a serial killer.

Yes, because she is a serial killer.

No, because why would I?

No, because therapy is an option and she can get treatment for suicidal depression.

If she doesn't want it changed then no, why would I? Also what does her being gay have to do with anything?

So, your okay with changing who a person is as long as they are bad?

Right, but your point is wrong because I never said that, I said:

You said you would remove a serial killers, serial killerness which he was quite happy being... because he was a serial killer...

That changes what makes him who he is a without a second thought you wrote legislation to change him against his will.

That changes what makes him who he is a without a second thought you wrote legislation to change him against his will.
Because he was killing people, and chopping them up into little pieces and writing notes to the family of the victim and all the other serial killer shit that serial killers love to do...
But gay people don't do those things necessarily. They could, in theory just like any one of us could, but it's not an established fact that most gay or transgendered people act like that.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Because he was killing people, and chopping them up into little pieces and writing notes to the family of the victim and all the other serial killer shit that serial killers love to do...
But gay people don't do those things necessarily. They could, in theory just like any one of us could, but it's not an established fact that most gay or transgendered people act like that.

Your not getting my point, you are okay with changing who people are as long as they are bad people... according to what you said.

Your not getting my point, you are okay with changing who people are as long as they are bad people... according to what you said.
No, I never said that, you said that. I wouldn't crack into someone's head if they killed their spouse for the insurance money or robbed a bank- even though I accept that it is wrong to do these things. Serial killers are a different scenario.

EDIT: There are in fact large swaths of "bad people" who I would not have their brains operated on.
I don't know what you were going for with this hypothetical but it has explained nothing about your point of view.

Now we
No, I never said that, you said that. I wouldn't crack into someone's head if they killed their spouse for the insurance money or robbed a bank- even though I accept that it is wrong to do these things. Serial killers are a different scenario.

EDIT: There are in fact large swaths of "bad people" who I would not have their brains operated on.
I don't know what you were going for with this hypothetical but it has explained nothing about your point of view.

Okay, so now we are haggling over just how bad they have to be... oh and whose definition of bad we we are going to use... hope your in the majority...

Now we

Okay, so now we are haggling over just how bad they have to be... oh and whose definition of bad we we are going to use... hope your in the majority...
It's not about "badness" it's about reform, people who do wrong can be reformed UNLESS they're too insane to be reformed, hence incarceration for life in a mental institution or in this particular case your dumb hypothetical brain changey thingy

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
If you play with the devils toys, you will be brought by degrees to weild his sword...

Jeez, this thread degraded into a feel good "your amazing" love fest after I left, good lord...
Oy.
1st guy is a gay necrophile serial killer likes the way he is and doesn't want his mind scrambled and doesn't want you to take away who he is. Do you take away his serial killerness and why?
Question. Why gay? What if he were black, Hispanic or Muslim, Jewish, etc.

To answer this question no I would not take his “serial killerness” (lolz) away. Lobotomies aren’t an option anymore, not to say that would even fix his killerness problem.
2nd women is a serial killer as well, he wants the procedure and wants you to take away her serial killerness. Do you take it away or not and why?
Is this woman trans? Not that it matters because your argument is invalid.
3rd guy is gay, flamboyant, happy and quite comfortable with who he is, Do you remove that which makes him gay?
No.
4th is male who identifies as female and is extremely unhappy with the situation has attempted suicide on multiple occasions (*experts say he will succeed in 6 months). Do you remove that part that makes her identify as female and why (or why not)?
No because it’s her choice to do what she feels will make her happy.
5th is female who is also gay is and has depression, but believes its part of her and doesn't want changed.
And?

It's not about "badness" it's about reform, people who do wrong can be reformed UNLESS they're too insane to be reformed, hence incarceration for life or in this particular case your dumb hypothetical brain changey thingy

That's cool... I'm sure reasonable people will at least see the point I was trying to make... You don't have to agree...

That's cool... I'm sure reasonable people will at least see the point I was trying to make... You don't have to agree...
What, that's it? @Lady Jolanda asked you to explain your point of view, you came up with this dumb hypothetical that went nowhere, no one knows what you believe except for your belief that I believe something I don't so.... No, nobody is going to know what you mean.

Oy.
Question. Why gay? What if he were black, Hispanic or Muslim, Jewish, etc.

To answer this question no I would not take his “serial killerness” (lolz) away. Lobotomies aren’t an option anymore, not to say that would even fix his killerness problem.
Is this woman trans? Not that it matters because your argument is invalid.
No.
No because it’s her choice to do what she feels will make her happy.
And?

Yeah... as I said before I used a real guy as a model... one person already chose to change the serial killer and then it was bargaining how bad and definition of good...

Status
Not open for further replies.