The "Aw FRACK" ebola thread | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The "Aw FRACK" ebola thread

Somebody died and they're testing for it and taking precautions. That's hardly a confirmation of anything.

It sort of interests me that you're one of the whiney members who pisses his pants and has a meltdown if I respond to their posts at all and yet you'll consistently comment mine, what's up with that?

It sort of interests me that you're one of the whiney members who pisses his pants and has a meltdown if I respond to their posts at all and yet you'll consistently comment mine, what's up with that?

1. Please. Strong language is hardly a meltdown. If you think I've had a meltdown with you then go play with your baba and blankey, you tiny baby man.

2. I thought it was worth noting publicly, not for your benefit. If you want to keep it civil this time, I suggest you shut it.

Edit:
And really I don't think you've ever seen a proper meltdown. You can't see one because you're too far away and on the internet, which means I can't scream, punch you, or break stuff.

All I did was type words. I didn't even type them particularly hard either - the keyboard is still fine. Nothing was thrown, or broken, no veins popped out of my head... really, if anything my responses to you have been quite leisurely.

Last edited:
1. Please. Strong language is hardly a meltdown. If you think I've had a meltdown with you then go play with your baba and blankey, you tiny baby man.

2. I thought it was worth noting publicly, not for your benefit. If you want to keep it civil this time, I suggest you shut it.

I know you're getting on like this online because you cant really stand up for yourself in person and feel put upon quite a bit so I'm going to let all this slide.

I just thought you might take the hint since I see a lot of posts from you.

Dont see a lot of people posting in reply.

You're bound to have noticed.

Reactions: SpecialEdition
I know you're getting on like this online because you cant really stand up for yourself in person and feel put upon quite a bit so I'm going to let all this slide.

Oh look at the baby man letting me slide. That's fucking adorable.

Reactions: muir

Oh look at the baby man letting me slide. That's fucking adorable.

Children please...

P.S. I read little baby man in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice, it was hilarious.

P.P.S. TIL I don't know how to spell schwarzenegger

Children please...

P.S. I read little baby man in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice, it was hilarious.

P.P.S. TIL I don't know how to spell schwarzenegger

I said it in Heavy Weapons Guy's voice (in my head) so you were close.

[video=youtube;KHxvPohSjX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHxvPohSjX4[/video]

Edit:
Also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbNwvQXkYrY

Last edited:
I said it in Heavy Weapons Guy's voice (in my head) so you were close.

[video=youtube;KHxvPohSjX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHxvPohSjX4[/video]

Edit:
Also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbNwvQXkYrY

I'm sure its not the only voice in your head.

Or so the opinion on the forum seems to be from the amount of people watching you lose it.

I'm sure its not the only voice in your head.

Or so the opinion on the forum seems to be from the amount of people watching you lose it.

I don't give a shit about your opinion of me, nor anyone else's. It's your opinions about everything else that I don't like.

But if you want to keep wasting your time then go ahead. The more you try to get to me the less I'm going to care, and the more I'll start to enjoy it.

And I do have more voices in my head, you ignorant shit.

[MENTION=4115]Lark[/MENTION]
Also I think it's really weak that your only apparent gripe with me is that I'm rude and lose my cool. That's a sucky reason to carry this on in my opinion.

The fact that this is consistently all you've got to throw back at me says a lot about you.

So.... ebola isnt going away...

So.... ebola isnt going away...

Well if the UN would just stop fucking about and pay me, I can end it.

And I'm not a terrorist, I'm a businessman.

Bluh. Always with the panic.

Look, there's no point in you being afraid. It doesn't change anything. Unless you can get out there and stop it yourself, what's the use of getting all excited? It's just making yourself feel worse than you have to in the end regardless of what happens.

Bluh. Always with the panic.

Look, there's no point in you being afraid. It doesn't change anything. Unless you can get out there and stop it yourself, what's the use of getting all excited? It's just making yourself feel worse than you have to in the end regardless of what happens.
If you nuke it I wont be afraid. Plus it will give them the chance to try out the new anti matter bomb I bet they have by now.

If 100 million people were to die every second, it would still take over a minute for the entire worlds population of people to die. Think about that when the death toll of ebola starts to climb.

It'll go away when people stop burning down clinics and fleeing quarantines

Thinking about this. Quarantine means you are being placed in an area with other people suspected of having ebola with no protective gear. How many people here would actually abide by that?

I have to say that I think it highly likely I would not unless a doctor told me that yes there was no doubt I had ebola. If there were any doubt at all I would say f off and leave. Just looking at this truthfully.

Thinking about this. Quarantine means you are being placed in an area with other people suspected of having ebola with no protective gear. How many people here would actually abide by that?

I have to say that I think it highly likely I would not unless a doctor told me that yes there was no doubt I had ebola. If there were any doubt at all I would say f off and leave. Just looking at this truthfully.

That's not how it is supposed to work anyway. The idea of quarantine is to separate potentially sick people from healthy people but what you're describing is potentially doing the opposite.

If they were to quarantine you it would either be you by yourself or with the people you were already with, not with a different batch of people. Mixing up unverifiable people who aren't already connected by contact would be counterproductive - not only might they infect you but you might infect them and what'd happen is maybe they had a bunch of healthy people and they just gave them all ebola by shoving you in there with them. It makes no sense.

Okay….it hasn’t gone airborne everyone…Fox news is fear mongering again….and no the refugee children from Central America are not spreading it to these United States.

It is spreading like wildfire in these impoverished countries for the same reasons that diseases that we generally ignore here are serious to them.
It is spread through contact…and they are lacking in the funds to provide adequate PPE (personal protective equipment like latex glove or masks), they are lacking in sanitary conditions that provide a controlled environment…also they are lacking in real education about the disease and what it takes to control it…but part of that is a lack of trust for their government and ours (especially when it appears that we actually have a drug that can cure people and yet it is only available to the two Americans that contracted the disease…and a serious lack of funds and medical personal...(which seem to be more readily available the longer this goes on).
It is situations like this - http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...e71468-3b61-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html where even those WITH Ebola are being turned away for those with a more serious stage of the virus…leaving them to spread it around until it is their turn to die in the hospital if they even get to stay there. All it takes is for someone with the disease or a family member to contaminate a village well or the water supply…all it takes is people’s ignorance and fear to create panic (and why shouldn’t they? No one is really helping them adequately.) and cause those contact precautions to fly out the window. Then when you add in the superstitions of the locals…such as with the AIDS virus…when Men were raping pre-teen virgin girls because their superstition told them it would cure them when in fact it only gave AIDS to a bunch or poor young girls.
It will take loads of money and people to really get this under control…we are talking years here…with setbacks and viral explosions along the way…so far our “leaders” have absolutely NOT allocated the correct response to this outbreak…maybe once it spreads to Europe or elsewhere people will get serious about fighting back and eradicate it?
I’m not betting any money...