[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

Is this a 'right' talking point or something? It's hard to disagree with the vagueness of 'many', but since it's one of the 'many' issues you have with the left, I'm assuming you mean 'most' or 'all' if the fact that 'many' people in this country have lived a 'good' life with much privilege on the left and the right.
Exhibit A:

You just described the leader of the right in your critique of the left.

Anyway, I'm rather 'left' leaning and I was born in a small city 'bad part of town,' attended inner city elementary school, moved to a trailer park, grew up in a broken home, had potatoes and lettuce for dinner, and peanut butter after school, lived in my car for a while in my youth, paid for my own college education, dropped out before I graduated, paid again to go again, and have no desire to adopt the thinking of the 'right.' Maybe I'm an anomaly? Am I the only poor person that has not lived a great life on left!? I surely must be fucking up then.

And all the other labels and things you don't like on 'the left' seems like excuses to continue your apathy and indifference to the fact that human beings are unjustifiably dying at the hands of those who are supposed to 'protect and serve' all of the population. It's not a left or right issue.

This is your thread. This is your can of worms. Just say you don't give a shit about the people dying and the real tragedy is the stuff that gets destroyed and the money it will cost to rebuild. Antifa are not 'the left'. SJW's are not 'the left'. Believing that human beings deserve dignity and human rights by virtue of being born a human being. To politicize that is insanity. Think about it for a minute...

'the right' says, abortion is bad. Only God can take a life, but the death penalty is exempt.

'the left' says, life is good. Every human being deserves to live a life of security, health, and fair justice, but abortion is exempt.

That's fucked up imo. But the most pressing issue in America right this minute, is inequality and excessive force by police officers against non-whites. This is your thread. You either care that black people are disproportionately murdered by police officers or you don't. No one cares what issues you have with 'the left.' It's reasonable for real humans to be outraged about the continued death and brutality. It's not unreasonable at all. To disapprove of the outrage at murder and be outraged at protests, riots, looting in order to dismiss and devalue the outrage of murder is an outrage.

Left wing = right wing as both are had by the same puppet masters who profit from the divisions and controls. Those who propagate such ideologies are part of the problem and partly why societies fail.

I'm going to wait for @Roses In The Vineyard, to whom i ask: do you think the murder of George Floyd is justifiable? Do you think the suffering of people is right?

@Milktoast Bandit Do you think destroying property is a justifiable collateral damage in the name of a cause?
I don't like what you're doing! Wtf is wrong with you!? :tearsofjoy:

I don't like property damage or physical violence against people that aren't Nazis or blatant racists, and hate filled fuckers. I don't like the idea that people that are not directly affected by this unjust shit like, Antifa or random opportunists. So the question is, how do we distinguish the two? Not my delegitimizing the entire purpose of the protests. Is human life greater than property? Is that even a question I asked myself for you?

He can say, "I don't care." Or explain why he feels they deserve brutality and murder. This is his thread and all we've gotten from him is outrage at rioting and 'issues' with the left.

What needs to be done? He needs to be a fucking man and own his position and give his legitimate reasons why he accepts the murder of black men in the country he lives in. Or else....

I'm gonna type at him real hard on my phone!!!!!!

Left = right = millions of dead in the 20th century yet such as yourself always overlooks that because it is not convenient. Legalized abortion for example killed over 40 million that could have existed in the US alone much of which were black yet people like yourself say Nothing nothing at all.

Legalized abortion for example killed over 40 million that could have existed in the US alone much of which were black yet people like yourself say Nothing nothing at all
I'm willing to bet $40 million dollars that you are only assuming my position on abortion. Ok. I don't have $40 million but if you're wrong, you give me $40 million, if you're right, I'll suck your dick. Deal?

I don't like what you're doing! Wtf is wrong with you!? :tearsofjoy:

I don't like property damage or physical violence against people that aren't Nazis or blatant racists, and hate filled fuckers. I don't like the idea that people that are not directly affected by this unjust shit like, Antifa or random opportunists. So the question is, how do we distinguish the two? Not my delegitimizing the entire purpose of the protests. Is human life greater than property? Is that even a question I asked myself for you?

I'm pro peace. Hey, asking is not delegitimising. Acts of violence never lead to peace without collateral damage on human life.

By the way, @Roses In The Vineyard is not answering my questions.

I'm against murder whether it's by a police officer or a rioter I don't think that by condemning one I dismiss the other.

The officer in question should be confined to prison for decades. The antifa thugs bashing people's skulls in and torching homes and businesses should also be arrested tried and imprisoned. I don't have to choose between one and the other. We can jail all the thugs and we should.

I'm willing to bet $40 million dollars that you are only assuming my position on abortion. Ok. I don't have $40 million but if you're wrong, you give me $40 million, if you're right, I'll suck your dick. Deal?

You must have cold slime in your veins if money is all those comes to mind about abortion. You probably have nothing to feel about this man who got cut down by the people you are praising. https://twitter.com/stillgray/statu...r-old-retired-police-captain-murdered-looters

Also since you are cold and heartless here is some numbers.
https://nrlc.org/uploads/factsheets/FS01AbortionintheUS.pdf

I'm going to wait for @Roses In The Vineyard, to whom i ask: do you think the murder of George Floyd is justifiable? Do you think the suffering of people is right?

@Milktoast Bandit Do you think destroying property is a justifiable collateral damage in the name of a cause?

Why does his death need to be justified when clearly there was excessive force?????

Reactions: Reason
poop
This will get deleted...
By our resident Nazis...

All you have to live for is toxic and divisive identity politics, if you despise white people then come out clean as being a racist....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reason
I'm white bro. I'm aware life is easier for me.

I thought so and it proves a point that you are only doing this to virtue signal to hide your own insecurities as there is little that is more racist than a liberal who goes to every length to hide it. People of color loathe dealing with your type because of the vibes and the paternal racism coupled with a sense of still being better.