[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

@noisebloom

Do you believe there to be a problem with white fragility?

The left has a Long history of oppression of minorities and one can look back to past decades of things like abortion where a large part is black babies that never got to exist.

I'm not exactly sure about the topic. I want to move past race but apparently we can't do that because of white fragility, and systematic racism.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
I want to move past race but apparently we can't do that because of white fragility, and systematic racism.

RE: white fragility - I was just replying to @Lady Jolanda's post with a tangent that I thought she might find interesting, so I didn't mean to offend what kind of progress you were trying to make with your discussion. My later comment was kind of a trollpost as I don't think it makes sense to look past race with an issue that is at its core racial, so I apologize for not being more constructive.

I don't really see this thread going anywhere constructive as internet conversations between multiple groups of people who have their minds made up usually don't go anywhere, so I'll bow out of this one...

RE: white fragility - I was just replying to @Lady Jolanda's post with a tangent that I thought she might find interesting, so I didn't mean to offend what kind of progress you were trying to make with your discussion. My later comment was kind of a trollpost as I don't think it makes sense to look past race with an issue that is at its core racial, so I apologize for not being more constructive.

I don't really see this thread going anywhere constructive as internet conversations between multiple groups of people who have their minds made up usually don't go anywhere, so I'll bow out of this one...

I respect that. I think everyone is trying to figure it out no one has all the answers. It's also not my discussion. My aim is to agree that these issues do exist but are not the end all be all. I believe this to be a political issue of corporate enslavement and the symptoms of it are race issues.

Reactions: slant
I'm not exactly sure about the topic. I want to move past race but apparently we can't do that because of white fragility, and systematic racism.

Let me put it this way if you Eliminated the white race entirely the problem would still exist as this is a fundamental flaw within the human experience as it is a choice and one that people refuse to fix. The reality of it isn't whites but humans being what they are in general and as long the psychological program where there is fear of the other group or greed there will always be hate no matter the skin color. Identity politics plays into that fear and greed especially when people form their personal identities around this seeing and experiencing everyone else around them through that lens there is no possible fix. The same applies to issues of gender, religion, class, nationality, and so many other things but as always people rather have the familiar problems rather than working through the trauma without destroying each other. Last but not least the Left has the same puppet masters as the right as both are two wings of the same buzzard benefiting the same elites who have been playing people off against each other for ages so until people put this aside the elites will have this control.

Reactions: slant and bcrwz
Lol

No one ever seems to notice the minds that actually get changed.

I've been wrong quite a bit in my life
Let me put it this way if you Eliminated the white race entirely the problem would still exist as this is a fundamental flaw within the human experience as it is a choice and one that people refuse to fix. The reality of it isn't whites but humans being what they are in general and as long the psychological program where there is fear of the other group or greed there will always be hate no matter the skin color. Identity politics plays into that fear and greed especially when people form their personal identities around this seeing and experiencing everyone else around them through that lens there is no possible fix. The same applies to issues of gender, religion, class, nationality, and so many other things but as always people rather have the familiar problems rather than working through the trauma without destroying each other. Last but not least the Left has the same puppet masters as the right as both are two wings of the same buzzard benefiting the same elites who have been playing people off against each other for ages so until people put this aside the elites will have this control.

Developing well and holistic Identity. Definitely an education issue. Out of all this It would be nice to see higher education more easily available. The pay to play system of education is a tricky one. Although on the same token to have trade and apprenticeship programs more widely available for under privileged communities. How that might be accomplished is beyond me. One thing I do know is the system lacks long term visions for the good of the people.

I've been wrong quite a bit in my life

Developing well and holistic Identity. Definitely an education issue. Out of all this It would be nice to see higher education more easily available. The pay to play system of education is a tricky one. Although on the same token to have trade and apprenticeship programs more widely available for under privileged communities. How that might be accomplished is beyond me. One thing I do know is the system lacks long term visions for the good of the people.

Pay to play in higher education simply needs to be done away with especially the for profit that is no only predatory but highly parasitic system where the young are taken for all that they a worth by the colleges and those who profit from those colleges. Also higher education should be used as a platform to push ideologies onto young people and even in the grade schools they would be push sex ed onto kindergarten and first graders in some cases.

Reactions: bcrwz
Pay to play in higher education simply needs to be done away with especially the for profit that is no only predatory but highly parasitic system where the young are taken for all that they a worth by the colleges and those who profit from those colleges. Also higher education should be used as a platform to push ideologies onto young people and even in the grade schools they would be push sex ed onto kindergarten and first graders in some cases.

I understand the sentiment who here grew up impoverished? This is a class issue not a racial one. Those who grew up entitled and those who grew up entitled state it, all perspective opinions are valuable.

I grew up mentality impoverished as well as financially. From my world view you can see what's at work. Class warfare. Race is not involved It's just another excuse to blame the poor while they continue the progress of indentured servitude.

I go back to the trauma of being black and seeing one black person after another, being indiscriminately killed by the police, abetted by suspicious white people. I’m not black, don’t identify with George Floyd, but I can feel those who do are scared, in pain and feel helpless. I can totally understand the outrage and the very reasonable demand for justice and reform.

Because we are talking about a crime here. A very specific kind of crime. It is racism, broadly speaking, but at its ugliest manifests as state sponsored murder. I look at a guy like Chauvin and just think, he would never do this unless he thought he could get away with it. I look at any of these cases and think, this is murder. Certainly these perpetrators may operate within the word of the law, but they are breaking bonds and taking lives that they should not be able to, and are not entitled to.

The looting is bad, but in the end, put it in perspective, it’s just stuff. The violence, I’m more worried about. And again, I feel would get addressed if the crime itself was addressed.

Laying the condition of needing to “fix” racism as a start to addressing the problem is kind of a heavy burden, and not one I’d take on. It’s just not how I see this whole thing.

I go back to the trauma of being black and seeing one black person after another, being indiscriminately killed by the police, abetted by suspicious white people. I’m not black, don’t identify with George Floyd, but I can feel those who do are scared, in pain and feel helpless. I can totally understand the outrage and the very reasonable demand for justice and reform.

Because we are talking about a crime here. A very specific kind of crime. It is racism, broadly speaking, but at its ugliest manifests as state sponsored murder. I look at a guy like Chauvin and just think, he would never do this unless he thought he could get away with it. I look at any of these cases and think, this is murder. Certainly these perpetrators may operate within the word of the law, but they are breaking bonds and taking lives that they should not be able to, and are not entitled to.

The looting is bad, but in the end, put it in perspective, it’s just stuff. The violence, I’m more worried about. And again, I feel would get addressed if the crime itself was addressed.

Laying the condition of needing to “fix” racism as a start to addressing the problem is kind of a heavy burden, and not one I’d take on. It’s just not how I see this whole thing.
I watched that video that guy in my speculation was a racist. I just stand of the opinion that yes these people need to be routed out. However opportunity will eliminate this bullshit. The vicious cycle needs to stop.

Reactions: pzl2lxie81mc
When you create opportunity you create self worth the just leaders of the black community must rise and help put an end to division. The mentality of systematic racism is more dangerous. I agree that there is a club of people who run the USA and they probably happen to be white. However it affects every human regardless of race. The commonality is wealth distribution. How that is solved, not the slightest clue.

Reactions: pzl2lxie81mc
Is wealth inequality as real of an issue as it gets proclaimed, or is the expectation of standard of living unrealistically high? Surely it's ideal for society that most people have access to housing and medical care which is not currently the case,

But I can't help but think we live in this unsatisfiable culture of more and more and more when having just so much as you need should be sufficient.

Stopping a culture of feeling unsafe when met with people with certain physical characteristics that are different than your own seems much more pragmatic and more about fundamental human decency.

There will never be a time where everyone has equal or near equal levels of wealth. Due to the sheer amount of people on the planet and the inherent nature of humans desire to collect resources to survive, it isn't possible.

In a sense it's the same thing with all forms of discrimination. We will never eradicate it completely because of the genetic programming we have to be afraid of those who we think are not a part of our tribe.

So all of these issues are genetic based and only can be understood when known on a conscious level as opposed to subconscious. And there's many people who appear to be either incapable or unwilling to address and be accountable for their unconscious thoughts and behaviors.

The good news is, wealth inequality as well as discrimination has improved since say 1700. And it will continue to improve. It will never be perfect or solved, and the more progress we make the more we will focus on little problems as opposed to the big picture. Just the endless loop of humanity.

I think income inequality plays a big part in the protests going on, but it’s not the main theme. Black people are being killed for being black, not for being poor.

As income insecurity rises, especially now with 40 million people unemployed, it just adds to this overall feeling of desperation, of there being not enough and then of people feeling like they’re not enough. Which then feeds into violence against black people because they are the poorest demographic and people here get nervous when it comes to having others depend on them for money.

I don’t want to get into it too much, but yeah income inequality definitely plays a role.

I think income inequality plays a big part in the protests going on, but it’s not the main theme. Black people are being killed for being black, not for being poor.

As income insecurity rises, especially now with 40 million people unemployed, it just adds to this overall feeling of desperation, of there being not enough and then of people feeling like they’re not enough. Which then feeds into violence against black people because they are the poorest demographic and people here get nervous when it comes to having others depend on them for money.

I don’t want to get into it too much, but yeah income inequality definitely plays a role.

Black communities are among the poorest so I would agree they get a very bad end of the stick.

Defusion training that another good reform.

This is too vague for me to have any idea of what your intent of these words is.
Like just throw down some buzz words. Ok great.

Fascism
Catsup
Ornithological pedigree

Dat good referendum.