[INFJ] - This will make you rage | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] This will make you rage

This is too vague for me to have any idea of what your intent of these words is.
Like just throw down some buzz words. Ok great.

Fascism
Catsup
Ornithological pedigree

Dat good referendum.

In the context of the video police defusion training. Which is most likely in place but probably ignored going back to the human condition.

In the context of the video police defusion training. Which is most likely in place but probably ignored going back to the human condition.

Thanks for making even less sense

Ask a question you might find the answer.

aaxPZw76_700w_0.jpg

What is the collective grievance? When will these protesters know what that is? Right now justice for the death of a man due to police brutality. The core underlying issues what are they? My hope is that people come together and find out what that is, in the momentum.

Last edited:
Let me put it this way if you Eliminated the white race entirely the problem would still exist as this is a fundamental flaw within the human experience as it is a choice and one that people refuse to fix. The reality of it isn't whites but humans being what they are in general and as long the psychological program where there is fear of the other group or greed there will always be hate no matter the skin color
Holy shit mate!!!! You're right! You're really fuckin' right!!!!!!

*clears throat*
IT'S OK EVERYBODY! EVERYTHING IS FINE! IT'S JUST HOW WE ARE!!!! HATING, BEATING AND KILLING PEOPLE DIFFERENT THAN US IS OK BECAUSE NOONE IS WILLING TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO STOP!!!! NO. ONE. IS. WILLING. TO CHOOSE. SOMETHING. DIFFERENT. SO JUST STOP TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE, GO HOME, RELAX, AND ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!

Last edited:
Holy shit mate!!!! You're right! You're really fuckin' right!!!!!!

*clears throat*
IT'S OK EVERYBODY! EVERYTHING IS FINE! IT'S JUST HOW WE ARE!!!! HATING, BEATING AND KILLING PEOPLE DIFFERENT THAN US IS OK BECAUSE NOONE IS WILLING TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO STOP!!!! NO. ONE. IS. WILLING. TO CHOOSE. SOMETHING. DIFFERENT. SO JUST GO STOP TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE, GO HOME, RELAX, AND ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!
You both are literally saying the same thing though

You both are literally saying the same thing though
I know!!! I'm just saying it with more passion because the problem is solved now! Don't you get it, slant!? We can't change. We won't choose to change. So there's no sense in choosing to make a change because we won't choose to change anyway!

I know!!! I'm just saying it with more passion because the problem is solved now! Don't you get it, slant!? We can't change. We won't choose to change. So there's no sense in choosing to make a change because we won't choose to change anyway!
Change will happen its just incremental and will never be completely solved. So both perspectives are correct at the same time.

Change will happen its just incremental and will never be completely solved. So both perspectives are correct at the same time.
No! Only one is correct! We should stop choosing to change so damn hard because we won't choose to change anyway! Problem completely solved! Silly humans with their capacity to learn 'n shit. They'll never learn.

No! Only one is correct! We should stop choosing to change so damn hard because we won't choose to change anyway! Problem completely solved! Silly humans with their capacity to learn 'n shit. They'll never learn.

I think it must me this pathological part of myself that feels responsible to solve problems. Even though that's not my job and I'm incapable of controlling other people behaviors.

Why do I want you to stop expressing yourself in this manner so badly?

First of all that's not my right to determine. But why does it bother me? Because it's a sarcastic confrontational expression of emotions? People should be able to express themselves however they want to, so why does this form of expression specifically bother me so much.

I keep projecting all of these things on to you and for some reason I continue to engage with you even though I don't think that's helpful for you or me....

I continue to engage with you even though I don't think that's helpful for you or me
For one, I'm an engaging lad.
For two, I don't need help, I'm just being a dick.
For three, There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying to understand both sides to facilitate peace. What you're doing is a good thing. It's just that I'm like a bunch of years older than you, maaaan. My days of trying to understand everything in an attempt to find solutions and/or bring peace are behind me. Some things don't deserve that type of energy from me. From someone else? Sure.

I understand the sentiment who here grew up impoverished? This is a class issue not a racial one. Those who grew up entitled and those who grew up entitled state it, all perspective opinions are valuable.

That is an issue I have with the left as many grew up in more or less ideal homes with good sometimes very high level of privilege compared to just about everyone else including access to university or even the ivy league without needing a red cent of their own money yet they get to virtue signal and sometimes outright dominate others from their ivory towers. The SJWs ect remind me of the political commissars of old that would govern everyone else from their pampered offices coldly condemning thousands to death while making for the surviving populations outrages and impossible regulations that made life unlivable. Got to cringe how they in silicon valley have established their own ministry of truth on social media platforms.

That is an issue I have with the left as many grew up in more or less ideal homes with good sometimes very high level of privilege compared to just about everyone else
Is this a 'right' talking point or something? It's hard to disagree with the vagueness of 'many', but since it's one of the 'many' issues you have with the left, I'm assuming you mean 'most' or 'all' if the fact that 'many' people in this country have lived a 'good' life with much privilege on the left and the right.
Exhibit A:
without needing a red cent of their own money yet they get to virtue signal and sometimes outright dominate others from their ivory towers
You just described the leader of the right in your critique of the left.

Anyway, I'm rather 'left' leaning and I was born in a small city 'bad part of town,' attended inner city elementary school, moved to a trailer park, grew up in a broken home, had potatoes and lettuce for dinner, and peanut butter after school, lived in my car for a while in my youth, paid for my own college education, dropped out before I graduated, paid again to go again, and have no desire to adopt the thinking of the 'right.' Maybe I'm an anomaly? Am I the only poor person that has not lived a great life on left!? I surely must be fucking up then.

And all the other labels and things you don't like on 'the left' seems like excuses to continue your apathy and indifference to the fact that human beings are unjustifiably dying at the hands of those who are supposed to 'protect and serve' all of the population. It's not a left or right issue.

This is your thread. This is your can of worms. Just say you don't give a shit about the people dying and the real tragedy is the stuff that gets destroyed and the money it will cost to rebuild. Antifa are not 'the left'. SJW's are not 'the left'. Believing that human beings deserve dignity and human rights by virtue of being born a human being. To politicize that is insanity. Think about it for a minute...

'the right' says, abortion is bad. Only God can take a life, but the death penalty is exempt.

'the left' says, life is good. Every human being deserves to live a life of security, health, and fair justice, but abortion is exempt.

That's fucked up imo. But the most pressing issue in America right this minute, is inequality and excessive force by police officers against non-whites. This is your thread. You either care that black people are disproportionately murdered by police officers or you don't. No one cares what issues you have with 'the left.' It's reasonable for real humans to be outraged about the continued death and brutality. It's not unreasonable at all. To disapprove of the outrage at murder and be outraged at protests, riots, looting in order to dismiss and devalue the outrage of murder is an outrage.

Is this a 'right' talking point or something? It's hard to disagree with the vagueness of 'many', but since it's one of the 'many' issues you have with the left, I'm assuming you mean 'most' or 'all' if the fact that 'many' people in this country have lived a 'good' life with much privilege on the left and the right.
Exhibit A:

You just described the leader of the right in your critique of the left.

Anyway, I'm rather 'left' leaning and I was born in a small city 'bad part of town,' attended inner city elementary school, moved to a trailer park, grew up in a broken home, had potatoes and lettuce for dinner, and peanut butter after school, lived in my car for a while in my youth, paid for my own college education, dropped out before I graduated, paid again to go again, and have no desire to adopt the thinking of the 'right.' Maybe I'm an anomaly? Am I the only poor person that has not lived a great life on left!? I surely must be fucking up then.

And all the other labels and things you don't like on 'the left' seems like excuses to continue your apathy and indifference to the fact that human beings are unjustifiably dying at the hands of those who are supposed to 'protect and serve' all of the population. It's not a left or right issue.

This is your thread. This is your can of worms. Just say you don't give a shit about the people dying and the real tragedy is the stuff that gets destroyed and the money it will cost to rebuild. Antifa are not 'the left'. SJW's are not 'the left'. Believing that human beings deserve dignity and human rights by virtue of being born a human being. To politicize that is insanity. Think about it for a minute...

'the right' says, abortion is bad. Only God can take a life, but the death penalty is exempt.

'the left' says, life is good. Every human being deserves to live a life of security, health, and fair justice, but abortion is exempt.

That's fucked up imo. But the most pressing issue in America right this minute, is inequality and excessive force by police officers against non-whites. This is your thread. You either care that black people are disproportionately murdered by police officers or you don't. No one cares what issues you have with 'the left.' It's reasonable for real humans to be outraged about the continued death and brutality. It's not unreasonable at all. To disapprove of the outrage at murder and be outraged at protests, riots, looting in order to dismiss and devalue the outrage of murder is an outrage.
What do you want for @Roses In The Vineyard to do? What needs to be done?

What do you want for @Roses In The Vineyard to do? What needs to be done?
He can say, "I don't care." Or explain why he feels they deserve brutality and murder. This is his thread and all we've gotten from him is outrage at rioting and 'issues' with the left.

What needs to be done? He needs to be a fucking man and own his position and give his legitimate reasons why he accepts the murder of black men in the country he lives in. Or else....

I'm gonna type at him real hard on my phone!!!!!!

He can say, "I don't care." Or explain why he feels they deserve brutality and murder. This is his thread and all we've gotten from him is outrage at rioting and 'issues' with the left.

What needs to be done? He needs to be a fucking man and own his position and give his legitimate reasons why he accepts the murder of black men in the country he lives in. Or else....

I'm gonna type at him real hard on my phone!!!!!!
I'm going to wait for @Roses In The Vineyard, to whom i ask: do you think the murder of George Floyd is justifiable? Do you think the suffering of people is right?

@Milktoast Bandit Do you think destroying property is a justifiable collateral damage in the name of a cause?