What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15) | Page 558 | INFJ Forum

What Are You Listening To Right Now (Part 15)

Logic - Deja Vu (feat. DJ Drama) [Official Visualizer]

Davina and the Vagabonds – “Find My Love”

Reactions: Wyote
Click Click Click · Tiësto · Hedex · Basslayerz

• Love
Reactions: aeon

The sound of domestic appliances making life that little bit better.

This is somehow aggressively and earnestly INTJ and I really appreciate it for that
Plus I dig this tune

Reactions: Matty and aeon
HARDY - JIM BOB (Lyric Video)

• Love
ODRAEDIR - Hand of Justice

This is somehow aggressively and earnestly INTJ and I really appreciate it for that
Plus I dig this tune
Now that you pointed it out, I can hear it.

There's a frenetic sense of punctilious efficiency married to a simplistic (glib) positivity.

I often take a cheerful delight in working smarter, not harder, and getting more done effortlessly; but never examining the value of getting more done in itself.

Your comment is making me contemplate the value of those spaced out moments of mental and physical silence, when staring at the horizon.

• Party
Reactions: Wyote and aeon
I often take a cheerful delight in working smarter, not harder, and getting more done effortlessly
You bet. That said, in years past, some managers loved it, but sometimes I was punished.

That really soured me on things. It taught me that I would get paid regardless, so do the expectation and no more.

Save the smarter for my own endeavors.

Cheers,
Ian

You bet. That said, in years past, some managers loved it, but sometimes I was punished.

That really soured me on things. It taught me that I would get paid regardless, so do the expectation and no more.

Save the smarter for my own endeavors.

Cheers,
Ian
Surprised your experiences led you to practicing minimal output. You could have examined and adjusted your motivations. For example, if you were giving your best for recognition and compensation, the experiences you implied (not being recognised or rewarded) could have led you to give your best more purely for your satisfaction in giving your best, irrespective of external responses.

Surprised your experiences led you to practicing minimal output. You could have examined and adjusted your motivations. For example, if you were giving your best for recognition and compensation, the experiences you implied (not being recognised or rewarded) could have led you to give your best more purely for your satisfaction in giving your best, irrespective of external responses.
I did it because that is who I am. I don’t like being punished for that.

Normative output was seeking to more closely meet expectations, and saving my limited resources so I had something more substantive at the end of my day for myself.

Cheers,
Ian

Orpheus Omega - Our Reminder

Sarmat - RS-28 (full album) 2021

O. Children – “Ruins”

Interpol – “Lights”

Clan of Xymox – “Something Wrong”

Twin Tribes – “Fantasmas”

The Sisters of Mercy – “Marian” ❤️

Belgrado – “Jeszcze Raz”

Damn this video is fire
BADVILLAIN - 'BADVILLAIN' MV