Derail This Thread

The infj forum Olympian gods will strike you for your insolence!

Good question. That'd be cool. Not that I'd use it. But I imagine many would. Maybe cough up some cash and they'll do it. Dedicate one of your 19 jobs to this end?

200_s.gif

Why do I fell like @dang atm?

Is it because you feel super sexy right now?

I am sick and tired of all the goddam mother fuckin' bullshit man. I mean it. Don't mess with me bro. Back the fuck off. You think I'm kidding? Fuck that. Fuck that bro. I'm not kidding about shit. I can't deal with this crap any more. You're killing me. What do you want from me? You know what? I don't even care anymore. Just fuck it. Yeah fuck it. I'm done. I don't need this shit. I really don't. I'm done. See you later. I don't care what you think. I just want to be left the fuck alone. Fuck this. It's over. Kiss my ass. I'm so tired of this shit happening. I'm going home and just moving on. I honestly don't need this in my life. No more putting up with this garbage. I'm done bro. Later. Fuck off and die. Yeah, I said it. I don't care what happens to you. Just go away. Done. Bye. So, what time do you want to hang out tomorrow?

I am sick and tired of all the goddam mother fuckin' bullshit man. I mean it. Don't mess with me bro. Back the fuck off. You think I'm kidding? Fuck that. Fuck that bro. I'm not kidding about shit. I can't deal with this crap any more. You're killing me. What do you want from me? You know what? I don't even care anymore. Just fuck it. Yeah fuck it. I'm done. I don't need this shit. I really don't. I'm done. See you later. I don't care what you think. I just want to be left the fuck alone. Fuck this. It's over. Kiss my ass. I'm so tired of this shit happening. I'm going home and just moving on. I honestly don't need this in my life. No more putting up with this garbage. I'm done bro. Later. Fuck off and die. Yeah, I said it. I don't care what happens to you. Just go away. Done. Bye. So, what time do you want to hang out tomorrow?

Seriously?

Seriously?
I love the way your always having conversations with yourself!
Are you anything like Woody Allen in real life?

I love the way your always having conversations with yourself!
Are you anything like Woody Allen in real life?

I don't think so. I just have an inner dialogue going on much of the time. I have heard it is pretty typical for very introverted people to be this way, especially ones who live alone. I guess I just like to make fun of the fact that I spend more time talking to myself than I do other people. My Ni is constantly sharing things with me. It can be hard keeping up sometimes. Plus I imagine having MPD or DID as being terrifying. I am glad that I am always me and possess just one identity. One confusing one is more than enough I feel. And for the record, I find Woody creepy.

I don't think so. I just have an inner dialogue going on much of the time. I have heard it is pretty typical for very introverted people to be this way, especially ones who live alone. I guess I just like to make fun of the fact that I spend more time talking to myself than I do other people. My Ni is constantly sharing things with me. It can be hard keeping up sometimes. Plus I imagine having MPD or DID as being terrifying. I am glad that I am always me and possess just one identity. One confusing one is more than enough I feel. And for the record, I find Woody creepy.
Ok I won't associate you with him again...your not really like him, it was just a close-ish analogy. Your not finicky in the same way he is, and your obviously a lot more handsome. Multiple personality is probably about the weirdest thing I've ever come across in life. Not in real life but on a documentary. Can you imagine having different parts of your personality actually having RL full-blown arguments with each other. It must feel like being a medium having these characters morph in and out of you.

Ok I won't associate you with him again...your not really like him, it was just a close-ish analogy. Your not finicky in the same way he is, and your obviously a lot more handsome. Multiple personality is probably about the weirdest thing I've ever come across in life. Not in real life but on a documentary. Can you imagine having different parts of your personality actually having RL full-blown arguments with each other. It must feel like being a medium having these characters morph in and out of you.

Yeah, it must be crazy. Also, saying someone is more handsome than Woody Allen is like saying somebody is uglier than Bella Hadid. In other words, it's not saying much. But thanks anyway.

Yeah, it must be crazy. Also, saying someone is more handsome than Woody Allen is like saying somebody is uglier than Bella Hadid. In other words, it's not saying much. But thanks anyway.
I know, I realise that...but are you the handsome fella who took his pick staring into a glass? If so you are kinda handsome.

Maybe that was an upload of a patisserie display!

I find your 'huh' really amusing when I look at your south park avi's expression!

Ok maybe not...have you put a photo on members photos?

Yeah, three in the past month. I wasn't wearing a shirt in any of them for some reason (although they are only neck and head) and now everyone gives me shit for being a nudist. I am wearing clothes right now. I swear.

Reactions: Jet
Yeah, three in the past month. I wasn't wearing a shirt in any of them for some reason (although they are only neck and head) and now everyone gives me shit for being a nudist. I am wearing clothes right now. I swear.
It won't bother me, I've had odd moments when I've walked around a fair bit in the nud, in the privacy of my own home not sure exactly why though.

OK I'll go and see how much more handsome than Woody you are.

Last edited:

Liar. I can see your balls.

IMG_0307.webp
Found something.

I can swear that someone has at some point, put another name to that^ photo. Some one finds it amusing swapping all the names around, lol. I'd like to hire them as my personal hacker.

Last edited:
View attachment 30300
Found something.

I can swear that someone has at some point, put another name to that^ photo. Some one finds it amusing swapping all the names around, lol. I'd like to hire them as my personal hacker.

There are two more before that one where I am not making a face. But now you know I don't resemble Woody Allen. This turned into a pretty good unplanned derail. Nice.

There are two more before that one where I am not making a face. But now you know I don't resemble Woody Allen. This turned into a pretty good unplanned derail. Nice.
It already took me about 10 mins to go far back enough to find that one, it was the first one I got to,
still got to get up you know, and try and get out of the door, lol!

It already took me about 10 mins to go far back enough to find that one, it was the first one I got to,
still got to get up you know, and try and get out of the door, lol!

Start from the beginning. It took me a few minutes. This is now your personal quest. You must look through the entire member's photos thread in order to save the kingdom from despair. Be prepared to leave at dawn. May the gods smile upon you.

Back