Derail This Thread

@dang You're supposed to move on when the moment has been killed. Ancient tusks pinned to walls, forgoing the blatant connotation, whilst being pointed out by creepy academics who consume twelve times the amount of energy they burn, tend to have that effect.

Rainbows? Daffodils? Sunsets?

Many options remain open.

Mentioning The Wizard of Oz can always resurrect a killed moment.

Last edited:
There we go. A timeless classic spanning at least four generations comes to the rescue.

200.gif

@dang You're supposed to move on when the moment has been killed. Ancient tusks pinned to walls whilst being pointed out by creepy academics who consume twelve times the amount of energy they burn tend to have that effect.

Rainbows? Daffodils? Sunsets?

Many options remain open.

Mentioning The Wizard of Oz can always resurrect a killed moment.

Ancient tusks? There must not be many elephants in your country. That is a model of a modern male elephant penis. Have you never heard of the world famous penis museum? Take a trip there today. You won't regret it. It is educational and fun.

Ancient tusks? There must not be many elephants in your country. That is a model of a modern male elephant penis. Have you never heard of the world famous penis museum? Take a trip there today. You won't regret it. It is educational and fun.

You learn something new everyday! I have never heard of it, and by gee crikey I weep this day upon which I have heard of it.

Somehow I don't think I'll be planning to make a visit.

If you went, I'm sure you'd have a ball.

@Night Owl lol lol
I think that looks like Jeff Goldblum, and I don't wear a watch.. :)

It is Goldblum, it's inspired by a scene in Jurassic Park. :D

So now just think of it as art inspired by art inspiring the art of you and Milky reaching for each other...

I hope snap chat is still around when my kids have phones because th en I will finally have people to snap my impressive bowel movements to.

As much as people love the poop emoji they don't appreciate the real thing. :m081:

I hope snap chat is still around when my kids have phones because th en I will finally have people to snap my impressive bowel movements to.

As much as people love the poop emoji they don't appreciate the real thing. :m081:

There was a member who used to proudly show us his poo in the turlet on cam in Tinychat. Ah, the summer of '15...

Back