Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

I'm not talking about now, or even when the plane ditched in the ocean, if it did, but before hand.

Even the flights involved in 9/11 people were able to get the word out that something was badly wrong and that's just the human action of passengers. Not even tracking of the sort which was being reported as pretty typical in the weeks before this incident.

Agreed, but if something catastrophic happened people would likely be spending their time screaming rather than trying to make phone calls. Or if the plane was dropping fast enough, unable to make calls altogether. The "facts" seem to be at this point the plane dropped Tens of thousands of feet in a short amount of time. Apparently the engines communicate on some level and it is their data that showed this drastic loss of altitude.

See now that I am looking for it I cant find anything about this. I am no doubt a victim of media manipulation.

Agreed, but if something catastrophic happened people would likely be spending their time screaming rather than trying to make phone calls. Or if the plane was dropping fast enough, unable to make calls altogether. The "facts" seem to be at this point the plane dropped Tens of thousands of feet in a short amount of time. Apparently the engines communicate on some level and it is their data that showed this drastic loss of altitude.

See now that I am looking for it I cant find anything about this. I am no doubt a victim of media manipulation.

Its a mystery what happened then.

Absolutely i thought all the same things you did

But think about it this way....if YOU were the relative of a freescale employee that had been on the flight how would you get your story to the world?

What platform would you use if you had found out that your relatives name had been strick off the flight manifest to try to alert the world to that?

If the corporate media is controlled by the rothschilds and their network and they don't want the world talking about who was on the flight then how are you going to get that information to the world?

Also whilst the search is still on would you be more focussed at the moment with the finding of your family member than anything else?

Lets face it the only people who give the inside scoop on a lot of these stories is the alternative media and although their viewership is growing they still do not yet have the same size of captive audience that the mainstream media do

This means that at the moment, in the battle for hearts and minds if you like, the corporate powers have a much larger platform for preaching their version of reality than the non corporate forces

The corporate manistream media at the moment seem to be spinning the story a certain way and do not deal with who was on the flight (which you'd think would be information that is in the public interest for them to know)

So the corporate conspiracy theory seems to be as follows:

One or both pilots have hijaked the plane and have turned it round on its flight to crash it into the ocean for some as yet undisclosed reason. Another version i have heard is that the plane decompressed and the auto pilot turned the plane around and crashed it into the sea (but that doesn't explain why the ACAARS and Transponders were shut off or why the plane dropped below radar)

So here's another thing to bare in mind...the imarsat company that are now saying they have traced the plane sat on their information for 10 days before telling the malaysian government; this is a problem because the transponders beacon battery only lasts for 20 days

A further factor to remember is...and this is very important....that the boeing aircraft had within it the means of being piloted by people off the plane in the event of a hijack; please see the clip from the following link i posted above:

We also know that the 777/200 is a “fly by wire” aircraft with controls in place that allow the CIA to remotely pilot the plan “in case of emergency.” We were able to verify the design and implementation of this system through Boeing, Raytheon and commercial pilots.

“BAD NEWS”

The descriptions today in the New York Times and other publications are purposefully inaccurate and contradictory. Their explanations of how commercial aircraft communicate and are tracked are fanciful at best, at worst “criminal.”

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/25/355959/the-cia-hoax-flight-370-revealed/

Please bare in mind that the New York Times is controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations group which was created by the banking families such as the Rockefellers

I would find a way if it were one of my family members on that flight.

This theory is being put out there for many to see, and if I saw my loved ones name being mentioned as "not listed" on the flight manifest while knowing they were on that flight, plus, being mentioned in a conspiracy theory, I would do everything in my power to draw attention to it. Where there's a will, there's a way.

And of course I would be focused on finding them, which means looking at the facts from every angle possible to figure out what happened. That includes examining all plausible theories.

What these conspiracy theorists should do, if they are so certain that this is what happened, is seek out the family members of these 4 people to see if there is any truth to it all. Were they on the flight but not listed on the manifest? Get their story if there is one.

Why not go out of your way to really prove the theory if you are willing to put time into dreaming it up? Back up those claims with real evidence.

That's the way I see it.

Also, I found this article:

Freescale Patent Plane Crash Theory Is Debunked by Snopes.com

"A widely circulated theory that the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 was related to a newly issued “highly valuable” U.S. patent was debunked on the Snopes.com website.

Four of the five “patent holders” were on the flight and their presumed deaths supposedly would have left Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (FSL) as the sole owner of patent 8,677,205, according to Snopes.

Snopes said that the so-called patent-holders are actually the inventors and Freescale employees and that the patent owner -- listed on the patent document as the assignee -- is Austin, Texas-based Freescale.

The patent covers an improvement in the chip-manufacturing process, not a “breakthrough” product, Snopes reported."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-25/brainstorm-freescale-usaf-intellectual-property.html

I believe this accident was most likely caused by a mechanical failure. Regardless of all this high tech equipment we have, shit goes wrong. If it was man made, it was made to break.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not talking about now, or even when the plane ditched in the ocean, if it did, but before hand.

Even the flights involved in 9/11 people were able to get the word out that something was badly wrong and that's just the human action of passengers. Not even tracking of the sort which was being reported as pretty typical in the weeks before this incident.

I agree with you

So what does this suggest to you?

I would find a way if it were one of my family members on that flight.

This theory is being put out there for many to see, and if I saw my loved ones name being mentioned as "not listed" on the flight manifest while knowing they were on that flight, plus, being mentioned in a conspiracy theory, I would do everything in my power to draw attention to it. Where there's a will, there's a way.

And of course I would be focused on finding them, which means looking at the facts from every angle possible to figure out what happened. That includes examining all plausible theories.

What these conspiracy theorists should do, if they are so certain that this is what happened, is seek out the family members of these 4 people to see if there is any truth to it all. Were they on the flight but not listed on the manifest? Get their story if there is one.

Why not go out of your way to really prove the theory if you are willing to put time into dreaming it up? Back up those claims with real evidence.

That's the way I see it.

Also, I found this article:

Freescale Patent Plane Crash Theory Is Debunked by Snopes.com

"A widely circulated theory that the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 was related to a newly issued “highly valuable” U.S. patent was debunked on the Snopes.com website.

Four of the five “patent holders” were on the flight and their presumed deaths supposedly would have left Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (FSL) as the sole owner of patent 8,677,205, according to Snopes.

Snopes said that the so-called patent-holders are actually the inventors and Freescale employees and that the patent owner -- listed on the patent document as the assignee -- is Austin, Texas-based Freescale.

The patent covers an improvement in the chip-manufacturing process, not a “breakthrough” product, Snopes reported."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-25/brainstorm-freescale-usaf-intellectual-property.html

I believe this accident was most likely caused by a mechanical failure. Regardless of all this high tech equipment we have, shit goes wrong. If it was man made, it was made to break.

I think we WILL find out the truth about the people on the plane in time; what i'd like to highlight though is how the mainstream media is not even looking at who was on the plane

How can they solve such a mystery without looking at possible motives?

For example there was a plane crash in recent years which killed many members of the polish government on their way to a war memorial service; this was perceived as highly suspicious and i think most would say quite reasonably; so why should this plane dissapearance be any different? My point is that there should be some serious investigation into who was on the flight

At the moment we are at the speculation stage but i think more info will come out with time

Concerning your mechanical failure theory....to make that theory fly...so to speak.....you will have to explain why the ACAARS was switched off, why the transponder was switched off, why the plane behaved as we are being told to believe it behaved, why the plane couldn't be steered externally, why the military satellite information wasn't revealed earlier and perhaps why despite repeated viewings of debris no wreckage has yet been found within the crucial 20 day period?

one aspect i'd like to raise concerning this issue is that when i watched the MSM show images of the irate and distressed families after being notified of the new satellite info by the malaysian authorities (by text!) i imagined for a moment how i would feel if i were in their place; this was not a comfortable process so i didn't dwell too long in it but what i felt was that i would, knowing that there is a currency war between china and the US at the moment and knowing that tensions are brewing between the two super powers, i would be very suspicious if i was a chinese person wondering where the flight with mostly chinese passengers on its way to china had gone

Knowing that abnormal events had occured such as the shut off of ACAARS and the transponder (pointing to a hijack) and knowing that 20 employees of freescale semi-conductors were on board the flight i would be very suspicious of the US government; some in China might even see it as an extremely provocative move if they did indeed suspect US involvement

The patent mentioned in the snope 'debunking' is not the same number of patent as the one people are theorising about. The patent you mentioned is 8,677,205, but the patent i mentioned is 8,671,381. Here it is below and as you can see there are 4 chinese inventors listed on the patent

http://worldtruth.tv/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/1111.png

Go back to sleep america! Your government is in control!

[video=youtube;Rfd0_7BcU-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfd0_7BcU-0[/video]

Last edited:
http://www.newsforage.com/2014/03/malaysia-says-theres-sealed-evidence-on.html

Malaysian government not releasing 'sealed evidence'

A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.
The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.
The briefing at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing focused on UK satellite analysis which led Malaysia to conclude that flight MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean, off Perth.
The Chinese relatives were told that a five-member high-level team from Malaysia plans to brief them once every five days. The team include MAS pilot Lim Jit Koon and senior civil aviation official Ahmad Nizar Zolfakar.
During the question-and-answer session, a relative said: "Thanks for demonstrating your ability to read every word out of the powerpoint slides."
Another asked: "If the info is from UK satellite firm Inmarsat, does it mean the Malaysia team cannot answer our questions on the MH370 analysis?"
Faced with the barrage of questions from the angry relatives, the MAS team replied: "We can answer but we might not be correct as we're not the investigators":
They said Malaysia had requested for the British experts to join them for the briefing in Beijing but the latter declined.
They assured the relatives that the search and rescue operations for the plane have been stepped up but the hunt has been challenging as the search area is huge.
The Malaysian government and MAS have been criticised for their handling of the disappearance of MH370 on March 8. They have been accused of being slow in disseminating information and not revealing everything about the incident.
Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Monday night that based on latest UK data analysis, the plane had gone down in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean.
"We demand you retract announcement that MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean and continue search-and-rescue operations,'' one relative said at the briefing.
Some family representatives targeted Malaysian envoy Iskandar Sarudin, asking him: "You expect us to accept a report you cannot defend?"
"No comment,'' said Mr Iskandar.
He again declined to comment when asked "how do you expect us to feel friendly towards Malaysia?"
Upset by the response from the Malaysia team, a relative said: "You have once again left us speechless!"
Wednesday's briefing was the first time the media were allowed to attend.
The relatives also accused MAS of not providing enough assistance to them.
"Two-thirds of MH370 passengers are Chinese but only 50 caregivers?" asked a relative.
An airline official explained that they have had problem finding volunteers to help out.
When asked why the MAS office at the hotel was closed on Tuesday, the MAS officials said they were advised by the Chinese government not to be there given the tense mood among the relatives.

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

"Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared over the South China Sea on 8 March 2014 with 239 persons (227 passengers and 12 crew members) aboard. Several days later, a conspiracy theory was floated on the Internet that four of the passengers on that flight were all co-holders of a recently issued, highly valuable patent and the disappearance of Flight 370 was engineered to eliminate them so that remaining co-holder of the patent could reap all the royalties from it for himself.

The improbabilities of such a theory are numerous. For starters, it's not clear the four men referenced as patent co-holders actually were on Flight 370, as their names don't appear on the flight manifest. (It's possible that the seeming absence of some matching names from the manifest could be due to slight differences in the transliterations of those persons' names from Chinese to English, however.)

Moreover, the patent in question is dated 11 March 2014 and involves a "system for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer." That doesn't sound like a highly valuable, "breakthrough" type of patent that would prompt the murder of four people (much less the death of 235 other innocent parties) in order to gain exclusive control of it. It looks to be a patent for a procedure that moderately improves the efficiency of a particular manufacturing process, not something with a huge market base and a vast potential for profit.

Additionally, the men listed are not actually the patent holders: they're the inventors/applicants, with the patent itself having been assigned to Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., of Austin, Texas. Presumably Freescale Semiconductor is their employer, and it's typical that engineers working in the employ of companies are required by the terms of their employment to assign ownership of their discoveries and inventions to their employers (and thus usually do not receive royalties from any resulting patents).

It's also not a given that if all but one of the co-holders of a patent dies, "then the remaining one patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent" as if a patent were some form of tontine to be awarded to the last man standing. Unless prior arrangements had been made in that regard, the share of the patent held by the deceased may pass to his heirs or estate through the usual inheritance process.

Finally, although the Rothschild name may be a talisman for many conspiracy theorists, it isn't true that Jacob Rothschild "owns" Freescale Semiconductor. Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp#jXTKz8CkvGxZ5pBV.99

Last edited by a moderator:
@muir

"Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared over the South China Sea on 8 March 2014 with 239 persons (227 passengers and 12 crew members) aboard. Several days later, a conspiracy theory was floated on the Internet that four of the passengers on that flight were all co-holders of a recently issued, highly valuable patent and the disappearance of Flight 370 was engineered to eliminate them so that remaining co-holder of the patent could reap all the royalties from it for himself.

The improbabilities of such a theory are numerous. For starters, it's not clear the four men referenced as patent co-holders actually were on Flight 370, as their names don't appear on the flight manifest. (It's possible that the seeming absence of some matching names from the manifest could be due to slight differences in the transliterations of those persons' names from Chinese to English, however.)

Moreover, the patent in question is dated 11 March 2014 and involves a "system for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer." That doesn't sound like a highly valuable, "breakthrough" type of patent that would prompt the murder of four people (much less the death of 235 other innocent parties) in order to gain exclusive control of it. It looks to be a patent for a procedure that moderately improves the efficiency of a particular manufacturing process, not something with a huge market base and a vast potential for profit.

Additionally, the men listed are not actually the patent holders: they're the inventors/applicants, with the patent itself having been assigned to Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., of Austin, Texas. Presumably Freescale Semiconductor is their employer, and it's typical that engineers working in the employ of companies are required by the terms of their employment to assign ownership of their discoveries and inventions to their employers (and thus usually do not receive royalties from any resulting patents).

It's also not a given that if all but one of the co-holders of a patent dies, "then the remaining one patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent" as if a patent were some form of tontine to be awarded to the last man standing. Unless prior arrangements had been made in that regard, the share of the patent held by the deceased may pass to his heirs or estate through the usual inheritance process.

Finally, although the Rothschild name may be a talisman for many conspiracy theorists, it isn't true that Jacob Rothschild "owns" Freescale Semiconductor. Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp#jXTKz8CkvGxZ5pBV.99

Accuracy

Snopes has received praise from folklorist Dr. Jan Harold Brunvand, author of a number of books on urban legends and modern folklore, who considers the site so comprehensive as to obviate the necessity for launching one of his own.[SUP][11][/SUP]
David Mikkelson has said that the site receives more complaints of liberal bias than conservative bias,[SUP][23][/SUP] but insists that the same debunking standards are applied to all political urban legends. FactCheck reviewed a sample of Snopes' responses to political rumors regarding George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, and Barack Obama, and found them to be free from bias in all cases. FactCheck noted that Barbara Mikkelson was a Canadian citizen (and thus unable to vote in US elections) and David Mikkelson was an independent who was once registered as a Republican. "You'd be hard-pressed to find two more apolitical people," David Mikkelson told them.[SUP][23][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com#Accuracy
as this testimonial to the accuracy of Snopes.com comes from wikipedia it is obvious that the Mikkelsons are in the thrall of our lizard overlords and anything they post can be taken as a "reverse barometer" (except when they are doing a counter false flag)

Last edited:
Have there not been many many shows that display how information is transfer and bartered with? Enough so that we should all know by now the dangers of getting information second hand? The only thing we can say for sure is true, is what we see and experience with our own senses.

If the facts come out about this plane crash, people will believe its the truth only if they want to. If it doesn't correspond to an impression they have already formed in their head, they will continue to say until their dying bed, it was a conspiracy.

Concerning aliens. I am in awe of how many high ranking officials have come out and said, "yes its happening" and yet... Almost everyone on the plant has a cell phone capable of taking pictures and video now... Extrapolate the conclusion of this.

@muir

Jacob Rothschild controls blackstone which controls freescale. Also mentioned are the carlyle group; the thing to understand is that this is a corporate network where certain families such as the rothschilds own many shares in many different companies and sit on many different boards; the families are intermarried and have shared interests and goals

Also the patent snopes talks about as being insignificant might be very significant as it is about miniturisation; the first snopes story wasn;t even talking about the same patent!

Miniturisation is key technology for these guys as they make battlefield drones the size of insects and chips that can be implanted into humans

Last edited:
Have there not been many many shows that display how information is transfer and bartered with? Enough so that we should all know by now the dangers of getting information second hand? The only thing we can say for sure is true, is what we see and experience with our own senses.

If the facts come out about this plane crash, people will believe its the truth only if they want to. If it doesn't correspond to an impression they have already formed in their head, they will continue to say until their dying bed, it was a conspiracy.

Concerning aliens. I am in awe of how many high ranking officials have come out and said, "yes its happening" and yet... Almost everyone on the plant has a cell phone capable of taking pictures and video now... Extrapolate the conclusion of this.

There are thousands of recorded alien sightings and interactions...the question is: what is the nature of these beings?

Are they in the physical realm, in the psyche, both or multi dimensional and so on

But people ARE having interactions with 'alien' beings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com#Accuracy
as this testimonial to the accuracy of Snopes.com comes from wikipedia it is obvious that the Mikkelsons are in the thrall of our lizard overlords and anything they post can be taken as a "reverse barometer" (except when they are doing a counter false flag)

right...so because dr Brunvand a 'folklorist' says snope is accurate it is accurate?

Interesting reasoning there stu

So please tell me why the ACAARS was switched off and why the Transponder was switched off and why the info about where the plane was going was suppressed and why the malasyian government is now suppressing other info as per the article i posted above?

If this was a systems failure why did the above things happen?

I'm very interested to hear you try and explain all that away

I see from the wikipedia page you posted that snopes are popular with the mainstream corporate news:

Snopes aims to debunk or confirm widely spread urban legends. The site has been referenced by news media and other sites, including CNN,[SUP][12][/SUP] Fox News Channel,[SUP][13][/SUP] MSNBC,[SUP][14][/SUP] and Australia's ABC on its Media Watch program. Snopes' popular standing is such that some chain e-mail hoaxes claim to have been "checked out on 'Snopes.com'" in an attempt to discourage readers from seeking verification.[SUP][15][/SUP] As of March 2009, the site had approximately 6.2 million visitors per month.

I haven't a clue, and I am ok with that. In due time the black box will be found (perhaps) and then we will see what explanation our overlord has concocted for us. Till then I will drink my fluoride and inhale our dark lords chem-trails

There are thousands of recorded alien sightings and interactions...the question is: what is the nature of these beings?

Are they in the physical realm, in the psyche, both or multi dimensional and so on

But people ARE having interactions with 'alien' beings

What are your thoughts on the things that happen only within peoples minds? For instance if you saw in your mind a clearly distinguishable face that said, "Hello, my name is Bob. It is good to meet you" and then it was gone as sudden as it was there. What would be your thoughts concerning it?

What are your thoughts on the things that happen only within peoples minds? For instance if you saw in your mind a clearly distinguishable face that said, "Hello, my name is Bob. It is good to meet you" and then it was gone as sudden as it was there. What would be your thoughts concerning it?

I think that we are living in a holographic reality so i don't think things are quite as we perceive them to be

Jung believed that things were working on different levels as well. So synchronicities for example are occuring in both your inner and outer world

I posted a clip of Terrence McKenna speaking about 'aliens' on another thread recently; he has some interesting perspectives regarding this phenomena

Bare in mind though that some sightings have involved more than one person at a time

I haven't a clue, and I am ok with that. In due time the black box will be found (perhaps) and then we will see what explanation our overlord has concocted for us. Till then I will drink my fluoride and inhale our dark lords chem-trails

If you don't have a clue then perhaps you shouldn't try to shout down people who are discussing information regarding the event?

If you don't have a clue perhaps you'd be better spending your time LISTENING and trying to find out more info...rather than trying to shut people up by trying to smear them with talk about 'lizards' and such like?

Bare in mind that the corporate media supposedly doesn't know what has happened to the plane either so their theories are also theories and if they involve more than one person they are 'conspiracy theories'; if you don't take that into mind you are at risk of developing a pro corporate bias

If you don't have a clue then perhaps you shouldn't try to shout down people who are discussing information regarding the event?

I am not shouting, you are not interested in what happened to those people, you are only interested in propagating the notion that our world is being dominated by a secret group of sexual perverts who practice black magic and obey an otherworldly power.

I am intensely interested in what became of that plane and the poor people on board. I have posted several links to tantalizing information. I am not fixated on proving a semi religious political point of view. But post away Mr Muir. sometimes you do make good points.

I am not shouting,

You are being aggressive and you are trying to smear me. I have posted clips by credible sources for example a retired airforce general but thats still not enough for you is it?

No you can't miss an opportunity to try and smear me

you are not interested in what happened to those people,

Don't tell me what i care about and what i don't care about

Blindly believeing the corporate media is in my mind the most disrespectable thing anyone can do for the victims of these peoples crimes; you want to smear me for pointing out these things but i think those who turn a blind eye do an injustice to the victims

Perhaps you should tune into the mainstream news tonight and you can see the families of those missing on the plane WALKING OUT OF THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENTS conference...they know this whole thing stinks and many of them are talking about sueing

Don't take my word for it, watch it on the news. If i was them i'd be angry too

you are only interested in propagating the notion that our world is being dominated by a secret group of sexual perverts who practice black magic and obey an otherworldly power.

I want to see the people behind all of these things brought down so that they can't keep on killing and injuring people and destroying our planet

I am intensely interested in what became of that plane and the poor people on board. I have posted several links to tantalizing information. I am not fixated on proving a semi religious political point of view. But post away Mr Muir. sometimes you do make good points.

You have in your above post tried to smear me by suggesting i don't care

I do care which is why i pay attention. I care enough to choose the truth even when it is uncomfortable...can you do that?

so sorry, I have read to many of your posts to think that you have any other concern then speading the dark "truth" you embrace. Call it a smear but how many threads have you taken over with your one recurring theme?

You may believe you are an honest seeker but that is not how you present.

On a side note, I find it facinating that that plane plunged the way it appeared to. Could it have dove so deeply that it incapacitated all of the passengers?