[INFJ] This will make you rage

10,000 people laid down on the Burnside bridge this week, and now the governor is getting the message and last night 15,000 stood on the Morrison bridge, this is not a few people. .we are being taken seriously, and this will continue until real change begins
Yes. And no one is setting it on fire. Just making a stand.

78159202_10158435186323279_8781350731648073728_o.jpg
This is simply beautiful... I wish I was there.❤

The majority of people are morons!
Everything around as is a brainwash, tv, Facebook, generally internet,advertisements and so on, years after years.
On 60s people went to the moon, in our decade we had to convince people that the earth is not flat! I'm in Europe and i don't see the protests in us, but open your window and try to find intelligence on people that they sabotaging a protest that could benefit their life.
Which intelligent human being kills an other human being?
This is the problem and i will say it till i die.
People are in purpose uneducated.
No government wants intelligence

Don't worry with the time you will understand me;)
Consider also that my English are not so rich to be able to express my self verbally, i do my best

I understand you just fine. I thought it was an interesting contemplation, both with and without spelling errors in mind.

I understand you just fine. I thought it was an interesting contemplation, both with and without spelling errors in mind.

Indeed it is an interesting contemplation.
Knowledge is power, imagine if all people had the education to not let them self's being manipulated?! which government could control them? We could have a different world, a much better one

Indeed it is an interesting contemplation.
Knowledge is power, imagine if all people had the education to not let them self's being manipulated?! which government could control them? We could have a different world, a much better one

THEN WE WILL FINALLY EVOLVE

Back