[INFJ] This will make you rage

Nothing to say, respectfully, about blaming the world for a bad apple's actions. This has turned into racial hatred against whites, the government, and our laws. Some folk don't know when to go home. There is a big difference kin protesting and acting like idiots, destroying things. I've heard enough to make me sick. I have friends that have no racial barriers between us. Can't blame everyone. What did I do? Protect my country for this?

Did you see the one officer in the video who stopped to help the man up? Then another officer stopped him and he fell right in step with the others. That officer probably thinks he's one of the good cops. Maybe he's not shoving people to the ground or worse, but he's not stopping his colleagues or calling them out or even helping those harmed by those he works with. He is part of the problem. The good officers who do nothing but just go along are the problem.

People have a right to peacefully assemble whether you agree or disagree. I don't even know what to say about you believing now suddenly white people are the victims because people are calling for massive police accountability, reform and racial equality...

Last edited:
as to the white privilege I see here and around me, all I can feel is sad. . the police are out of control. I say that as a person who has trained many on how to manage aggressive behavior. they are not using crowd control weapons as they were trained, they are using them to injure protesters. .we have the right, no, call to protest what is happening around us, the murder of black people for the cause of being black and having no human worth in the eyes of a racist society, amplified by white supremacy running unchecked in the ranks of the police, glorified by the white house. this is a white person's problem,and it is our mess to clean up. Myself, going to a protest this evening to support the movement.

as to the white privilege I see here and around me, all I can feel is sad. . the police are out of control. I say that as a person who has trained many on how to manage aggressive behavior. they are not using crowd control weapons as they were trained, they are using them to injure protesters. .we have the right, no, call to protest what is happening around us, the murder of black people for the cause of being black and having no human worth in the eyes of a racist society, amplified by white supremacy running unchecked in the ranks of the police, glorified by the white house. this is a white person's problem,and it is our mess to clean up. Myself, going to a protest this evening to support the movement.
Stay safe, Aneirin.

Ok thanks I wasn't sure what you were trying to say. Yeah it's a police culture problem.

There was absolutely no need for that to happen as far as I can see the police outnumber the protesters like a 100 to 1. Jumpy and untrained I think we're seeing the collective mob mentality of not just the protesters but also the police. The capacity to act individually becomes next to impossible. The mob mentality of the police will always inherently be aggression if anything under the sun is too close.

What do you hope to accomplish by asking me this.

Nothing. I really wasn't trying to "accomplish" anything.

Mobs can't feed themselves. They cannot fuel their vehicles themselves. They cannot funnel fresh water to drink. Mobs cannot even clean up behind themselves. Mobs cannot empty their toilets. Have a better idea? Write it down. Do something positive.

Some dictators are in power because the world fears what might replace them. Al Qaeda is with you all, hoping you destroy the world so they can rule it their way. WEaken it enough, and force moves in. People don't realize the blowback they are causing, and it won't be their desires.

So creepy. I mean, there’s blood coming out of the guy’s head. What kind of man just leaves another man on the ground like that? Probably the same kind of man that’ll kneel on someone’s neck for eight minutes. Which is why this protest is about police brutality. Yes, police are trained to kill, but if your enemy are people you’re supposed to protect, then you have a conflict you need resolving. Maybe figure it out before more people are hurt.

You're a huge troll with admin powers.

Perception is a funny thing isn't it
LFZcpqF.png

You Americans i would say.....
Get your fucking shit together. There is NO place in the world with so huge problems with the authorities in general
Its not the police's fault, its everybody's fault. The culture is wrong!

Back