temper

fit of rage/fury/anger/temper
    fit of bad/ill temper
    towering rage
    bad temper
    pet

fit of pique
    tantrum
    temper tantrums if he can't get his own way" data-hw="tantrum" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+tantrum&forcedict=tantrum&dictcorpus=en-US">
    fury

frenzy of rage/anger
    rampage
    went on a rampage and wrecked a classroom" data-hw="rampage" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+rampage&forcedict=rampage&dictcorpus=en-US">
    paroxysm of rage/anger
    passion

bad mood
    in a bad mood" data-hw="bad mood" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="true" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+bad+mood&forcedict=bad+mood&dictcorpus=en-US">
    mood

mard
    grump

strop

state

blowout

hissy fit

bate

wax

skid

paddywhack

• craze for bungee jumping" data-hw="craze" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+craze&forcedict=craze&dictcorpus=en-US">

craving for chocolate" data-hw="craving" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+craving&forcedict=craving&dictcorpus=en-US">

under compulsion" data-hw="compulsion" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+compulsion&forcedict=compulsion&dictcorpus=en-US">

fixation with diet and fitness" data-hw="fixation" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+fixation&forcedict=fixation&dictcorpus=en-US">

a mania for automobiles" data-hw="mania" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+mania&forcedict=mania&dictcorpus=en-US">
      fascination for me" data-hw="fascination" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+fascination&forcedict=fascination&dictcorpus=en-US">
      preoccupation with politics" data-hw="preoccupation" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+preoccupation&forcedict=preoccupation&dictcorpus=en-US">

• resentment at being demoted" data-hw="resentment" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+resentment&forcedict=resentment&dictcorpus=en-US">
      in a fit of pique" data-hw="pique" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+pique&forcedict=pique&dictcorpus=en-US">
      annoyance at government interference" data-hw="annoyance" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+annoyance&forcedict=annoyance&dictcorpus=en-US">

in exasperation" data-hw="exasperation" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+exasperation&forcedict=exasperation&dictcorpus=en-US">

antagonism between them" data-hw="antagonism" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+antagonism&forcedict=antagonism&dictcorpus=en-US">
      hostility to all outsiders" data-hw="hostility" data-lb="" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+hostility&forcedict=hostility&dictcorpus=en-US">

• an in with the nominee" data-hw="in" data-lb="informal" data-tae="false" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?q=define+in&forcedict=in&dictcorpus=en-US">

verb
  1. feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.
    "he raged at the futility of it all"

Nothing. I really wasn't trying to "accomplish" anything.

Mobs can't feed themselves. They cannot fuel their vehicles themselves. They cannot funnel fresh water to drink. Mobs cannot even clean up behind themselves. Mobs cannot empty their toilets. Have a better idea? Write it down. Do something positive.

Some dictators are in power because the world fears what might replace them. Al Qaeda is with you all, hoping you destroy the world so they can rule it their way. WEaken it enough, and force moves in. People don't realize the blowback they are causing, and it won't be their desires.
The United States exploits the entire world for us to have what we have. That's all I was saying. Sure it seems great here but the foundation it is built upon is horrifying and we love to deny it.

The United States exploits the entire world for us to have what we have. That's all I was saying. Sure it seems great here but the foundation it is built upon is horrifying and we love to deny it.

Iraq invades Kuwait

There was absolutely no need for that to happen as far as I can see the police outnumber the protesters like a 100 to 1. Jumpy and untrained I think we're seeing the collective mob mentality of not just the protesters but also the police. The capacity to act individually becomes next to impossible. The mob mentality of the police will always inherently be aggression if anything under the sun is too close.

All officers in the Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resign from roles on team

What a bunch of evil shit heads. But those 57 (and probably the other two) will remain police officers.

They resigned from emergency response team in protest that the two officers involved in injuring the elderly man were suspended.. that's the mentality all over the US.

Last edited:
All officers in the Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resign from roles on team

What a bunch of evil shit heads. But those 57 (and probably the other two) will remain police officers.

That's a complicated issue. If the police open up to being liable for law suites that's another issue. If they don't stand together behind the badge that creates more division in the chain of command. The reality is the police only serve to create the illusion of control. If that's broken it may mean more crime.

Quick Stat: You have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting away with murder.

I don't think we are getting anywhere with this conversation anymore, I think i'm done.
I wasn't clear with original article post. That's my fault. The intent was not show the fact check that said false, but some of the other information about your video that was down the page further. It had segments of the same article you posted in response to my post. I think we agree about a lot of things. Tits.

Back