Trump will win again

mthQdyp.jpeg

I thought that was one of Trump's best/funniest answers. He's running for the CEO of a country, do we expect him to draft a detailed documentation himself especially, like he said, he's not in office right now? It's clear that his biggest priority/passion is foreign policy and immigration, things like Obamacare can be wrapped up later.

according to Marcy Wheeler at Emptywheel.net the "They are eating peoples pets" was a deliberate propagation of neo nazi propaganda. https://www.emptywheel.net/2024/09/...etcon-his-fascist-attack-on-haitian-migrants/View attachment 95468

Or, you know, Trump might just be saying what he thinks is the truth based on testimonies of a few locals. There is videos online about it - not the official city manager version, but what the locals think of the Haiti immigrants. Of course that might not be the complete picture, but it is one data point. I think it is more relevant than what city managers says.

But a serious question about immigration. What I see from the left is unconditional defense of immigrants and I am a bit perplexed by this. Is there anything that immigrants can do for the left to say that's too much, we don't want this here? I get that the left is compassionate and all, but there must be a line, right? Or is having any line simply being a neo-nazi?

Talking more concretely, there is a town in England called Luton, that apparently 20 years ago had one mosque, and how it has 49 of them. So is that OK in your opinion - that a traditional English town is being flooded by Islamist and now English Christians are almost minority there? If not in numbers, at least in influence.

There is other reports that go way further, for example that the said Islamist are running terrorist organizations and grooming/rape gangs. When you hear reports like this, what is your reaction? Is it that it must be neo-nazi bigots spreading hateful rumors or are you open to it being true? And say it is true, what then?

PS: Just of curiosity I went to google maps and typed in Luton mosques. This is the city centre:

1726291072679.webp

Last edited:
Wow, ok, so I got my answers. For leftist all people are absolutely the same, irregardless of culture, upbringing, race, sex, IQ...

There are two kinds of people for a leftist, a neo-nazi and a normal person.

All evils are committed by neo-nazis. It's just that Nazis were defeated in 1940s and almost completely eradicated, US and England were the winners, and look at them now.

Leftist remind me of shelter children living in gated communities, living in abstraction of a world. And like Orwell said, the last and ultimate command of the party is to not believe your own eyes.

Good luck with this world-view.

Oh yes, cultural enrichment! Why only 250k? Let's import 25 million and move Germans elsewhere. They don't deserve their own country and they should not be proud of being German. All the great German poets, writers, composers should be banned because Germany and the rest of the West are evil neo-nazi colonialists.

1726364690084.webp

2Klywpx.jpeg

I still cannot get my head around the fact that some people around here cannot even think about or entertain the idea that the immigrants could do something bad. This is an eye-opener for me. The indoctrination is very deep and it also shows a complete lack of adversarial thinking.

It's scary, honestly.

Maybe that's a feeler enneagram type 9, I don't know.

Like, I don't even trust my own mother. As I kid I found out that she was stealing money from me. She also lied a lot. I guess that shape my view of the world.

But somehow I am to trust 25.000 immigrants that share no history, community and tradition with me and some of them, sadly, might have IQ below 80 which makes them impulsive and unpredictable.

At the very least you need to be prepared and think that they might be a threat. I think that's a normal reaction.

I guess international communist don't want us to think so, and want us to believe we can all live in a happy union because we are all exploited and oppressed by the same "capitalist class".

Last edited:
Back