Working Until You Die

This is really fucked up.

say-goodbye-to-overtime-pay-and-set-working-hours-v0-qszhhmkd1ibd1.jpeg
Power seeking government workers that are over educated and lack common sense.

"A college education has ruined the world's best ditch diggers" William Rutherford

n5FY1Zv.jpeg

RevTrHA.jpeg

X5FmnHx.jpeg

Never heard of PIP before last year. One of my [two at the time] coworkers on my team admitted she was on one - presumably because she missed some reporting targets or something. It really sucked, cuz she was one of the most enthusiastic people I've ever worked with, genuinely wanted to learn, and I considered her a legitimately good worker - and though I only really have her half of the story to go by, it felt like she was a victim of poor management and was eventually let go without severance. They never backfilled her spot. Though they obviated some of the work she did, my other coworker and I mostly just had to pick up the slack.

I'm probably kind of a lynchpin (at least for the moment), but if I do ever find myself on a PIP, I reckon I'll probably spend eight hours a day making my job to find a new job. 😏 I lost a lot of respect for some of my leadership when that all went down.

Never heard of PIP before last year. One of my [two at the time] coworkers on my team admitted she was on one - presumably because she missed some reporting targets or something. It really sucked, cuz she was one of the most enthusiastic people I've ever worked with, genuinely wanted to learn, and I considered her a legitimately good worker - and though I only really have her half of the story to go by, it felt like she was a victim of poor management and was eventually let go without severance. They never backfilled her spot. Though they obviated some of the work she did, my other coworker and I mostly just had to pick up the slack.

I'm probably kind of a lynchpin (at least for the moment), but if I do ever find myself on a PIP, I reckon I'll probably spend eight hours a day making my job to find a new job. 😏 I lost a lot of respect for some of my leadership when that all went down.

They fire lynchpins time to time only for it all to fall apart or at the very least panic mode having to figure out how said job was actually done which is why one shouldn't document everything or keep some of that documentation offsite as leverage. Even the likes of AT&T have had to learn the hard way.

Back