93721257_1483482185167018_5643454763426119680_o.jpg

"We demand to go outside!"

"Outside is filled with Zombies."

"We have rights!"

"Well okay, say hi to Uncle Joe for me."

*Later*

"Let us back in there are Zombies out here!"

"I'm going to say No..."

I'm not understanding the nurses I know who feel it's no big deal.
One is just about to start working directly with COVID-19 patients (our local hospital has been converted to nothing but), and she's one of the people posting that she needs the hair stylist to be open.
Of all people, you'd think medical professionals should be the first to take it seriously.

One is just about to start working directly with COVID-19 patients, and she's one of the people posting that she needs the hair stylist to be open.

Its because their part of the system isn't under pressure yet.

If we get to the point where bodies are dumped outside hospitals because there are no beds like in certain areas of the UK people will change their minds.

Sadly many people can't see 2 days ahead in their own lives, let alone the world. Its all about there here and now.

Also why few people seriously care about Climate Change. They can't see it affecting their lives right now so why do anything until it does.

Friday, I was working with a guy that kept invading my personal space. His breath smelled like a dead cat that was Rick Rolled in pig shit and put in the oven at 450° for 4 hours. Today, he is officially in 2 week quarantine with a 102° fever. Pretty cool!

One is just about to start working directly with COVID-19 patients (our local hospital has been converted to nothing but), and she's one of the people posting that she needs the hair stylist to be open.
Of all people, you'd think medical professionals should be the first to take it seriously.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt...
Give her a couple weeks and then let's see if she changes her tune.

Every wonder how we got to such a place of total and complete ignorance and unpreparedness?
It didn't just start with the dismantling of the Pandemic Response Team.

Once upon a time...

The latest installment.
Stay healthy and safe everyone!
:<3white::<3white::<3white:

they are referred to as idiots and morons. . the kind I personally would not work with or around. . they will get infected and take it outside the hospital and spread it in the community. .

I totes agree. Here's a few texts from my nurse ex. I don't understand how anyone, especially a healthcare pro could not take this seriously.
Screenshot_20200420-203354~2.webp
Screenshot_20200420-203403~2.webp
Screenshot_20200420-203455~2.webp
Screenshot_20200420-203523~2.webp
Screenshot_20200420-203436~2.webp
^threw that one in to virtually show off my physique...

They can't see it affecting their lives right now so why do anything until it does.

They can't see the earth melting from pollution? They can't see the water temps changing because of pollution? They don't notice the ravenous mold from a dying world? They have blinders on their selfish selves.

young-woman-blindfold-on-white-260nw-168030203.jpg
Ummm, it's worn over the mouth and nose. Hello?

They can't see the earth melting from pollution? They can't see the water temps changing because of pollution? They don't notice the ravenous mold from a dying world? They have blinders on their selfish selves.

young-woman-blindfold-on-white-260nw-168030203.jpg
Ummm, it's worn over the mouth and nose. Hello?

Is their garden burning? Their house?

No its some polar bears on the other side of the planet. It doesn't change their day to day life.

I', mot saying it isn't selfish and walking around blinded but they don't see it, it affects them less than gas prices and having a job, so they don't care.

RIP John.
This is not a joke.

93846530_10217181737916824_567965736488665088_n.webp

93649417_2583081361931697_3953054213809897472_n.jpg

No, no, I want people that are in this country, I want our citizens to get jobs," Trump responds, adding: "I don’t want them to have competition."

“I want the American worker to be able to get jobs," he says. "I don’t want them to compete right now, there’s a big difference when you have a full economy.”

Seems I'm fucked then.

Back