Corona / Wuhan virus

Really? Lol Do you honestly have a positive spin on people taking to the streets crying because their rights are being stripped away by the Democrats? That's rhetorical. I don't care where you stand on it. Because it's fucking stupid!

I wasn't defending it. It comes from the Federal Government which is headed by a Republican so why they're protesting the Democrats doesn't make any sense.

They BORROWED from the FUTURE.

We are settling or KIDS with DEBT, AGAIN. And that isn't fair either.
Welcome to Murica!
This is what we do best it seems.

I disagree as I've seen plenty of racism and sexism within woke culture and from woke individuals as well some level of antisemitism masked as "white privilege". Those who have learned from history have seen this before and no one is immune should things go on as they are. If they really cared for making this world a place to live in for all there would be none of the toxic identity politics that cause unnecessary divisions within society especially within the younger generations that have been indoctrinated into such as well the more unpleasant things where children are being exposed to perverse sexual things.

Please don't promote discrimination by subjectively edited videos created by uber-conservative evangelical christian hate groups.
What does this have to do with the virus man?
The narrative that drag queens, homosexuals, transexuals, etc, are pedophiles is incorrect.
The majority of child sexual abuse is committed by so-called heterosexual white males.
This is the same argument that if you let gay people marry we will soon have pedophiles wanted rights to marry children or others wanting rights to marry animals.
It's so wrong to group those two together.
The statistics don't back up those narratives.

92951617_3746360268772023_2876036145806835712_o.webp

Please don't promote discrimination by subjectively edited videos created by uber-conservative evangelical christian hate groups.
What does this have to do with the virus man?
The narrative that drag queens, homosexuals, transexuals, etc, are pedophiles is incorrect.
The majority of child sexual abuse is committed by so-called heterosexual white males.
This is the same argument that if you let gay people marry we will soon have pedophiles wanted rights to marry children or others wanting rights to marry animals.
It's so wrong to group those two together.
The statistics don't back up those narratives.
Now I have to watch this video

See!? So we agree? It's so dumb.

Indeed. In this instance we agree.

Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. Such is life. When there is a logical flaw I come down on the side of rationality. Sometimes the right acts illogically, sometimes its the left.

I'm interested in the middle path where the most sensible and fair options are more important than holding to a specific ideology.

I understand WHY they care, the US is very anti-authoritarian, and it is a slippery slope.

That said, this isn't a sensible time for complaining about civil liberties, and where were they when world governments started tapping phones and the internet...

And the fact they are complaining about Democrats shows the same tribal mentality about blaming the Republicans for reopening the country when even Democrats are saying "We need to restart the economy".

Not everything is partisan.

Sometimes the Democrats and Republicans agree, this is one of those times.

Welcome to Murica!
This is what we do best it seems.

And thus the problem.

Perhaps older generations need to take a hit so our young can thrive.

God forbid we actually take responsiblity for our children and make sacrifices for them.

People in the USA have to realize that they're just numbers to the gov't. Just votes. Completely disposable. It's admirable to want to work and make your own income and contribute but the way that it's set up down there isn't freedom.

Just in the USA .. the whole world more like it!

Each government are just weighing up where the votes comes from and where their sources of revenues are. You can make a bet that ultimately even your government (and mine) are looking to their own best interests.

All governments are corrupt. Some are sneakier in how they make it "look" to the people.

In all these cases, if the people were all important, we could have had a complete lock-down in each country until the virus was eliminated. So someone is weighing up long term and also the effects of the economy. Because in the end, if they're SEEN to have done a bad job, they'll be out at the next election.

We are just numbers to any government.

Just in the USA .. the whole world more like it!

Each government are just weighing up where the votes comes from and where their sources of revenues are. You can make a bet that ultimately even your government (and mine) are looking to their own best interests.

All governments are corrupt. Some are sneakier in how they make it "look" to the people.

In all these cases, if the people were all important, we could have had a complete lock-down in each country until the virus was eliminated. So someone is weighing up long term and also the effects of the economy. Because in the end, if they're SEEN to have done a bad job, they'll be out at the next election.

We are just numbers to any government.

True.

But then again they have to be. Thousands were going to die in this crisis regardless.

As a government official you can't care for every single individual. Its not possible. You can't make everyone happy.

You either don't give a damn and plough on regardless, or you do what you can to help the majority because whatever you do someone will end up getting hurt or upset.

There is no magic bullet in politics or governance.

Our university has issued a notice to resume classes by May 14, depending on conditions. I think my city is bent on becoming the next center of the epidemic.

I was called back to work today for nine hour shifts. Pray for me along with everyone else. Both guys that worked the department I was called for won't come back; one retired, and the other won't say if he is not coming back now or not ever. If they offer me work, I guess there would be no unemployment checks. Wife still cannot work. No checks for her. I keep hoping someone will show some kindness or mercy and buy all my property so I can get out of debt and stop the worrying. Most are selfish, even greedy, with I mentalities. They do all the work, you know...the things that are seen. Human egocentrism called "overclaiming". They thinkl the world is owed to them.

thanks-for-taking-credit-for-all-the-work-i-do-211fb.png

Reminds me of an ant farm, and how it works. Yet, one ant stands and says he does all the work. All the work he sees! He cannot understand how much effort over the years, from others doing their share, help to create his work. By himself, he could do nothing. There is the seen, and the unseen. There are things never revealed to everyone, and there are few that look for that enough to find it. Then there is "overblaming".

Then, there are those all over the world wanting to help. Yet, they don't know who to help. Why? I think one reason is the front line and backbone, hidden behind the scenes, don't want credit. They just want things better or fixed properly. You need to know they need help. They are givers, not takers. The takers need to help them.

We also, as a people, pick out some of the most strange things to belittle others about; not knowing 1% of what they do...what they have done. If we wish to look into a system that is having problems working, we should first look at ourselves. We might think we could be better off with a few changes, but are billions going to keep watch over our skies? How about the ocean's depths?
There is no magic bullet in politics or governance.
Very good.

If these guys think the virus is nonsense, then why are they wearing surgical masks?
Hypocritical morons.
(Also, why do they all pretty much look like cookie-cutter versions of one another?
Dirty, fat, scruffy-bearded, hicks)

Back