[INFJ] This will make you rage

I'm still gonna rage tho

RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE
giphy.gif

Yee-up.

I literally woke up this morning and started punching my pillow.

Call it “white guilt” or indifference that hides unacknowledged guilt, it’s causing a lot of discomfort and blame to be deflected and passed around.

A lot of people are going to have regrets later about things they are saying in anger/frustration/confusion right now

I do support you friends in that I am hoping that things will turn out for the better. I sincerely do.
:)
I do have fears about elections this year. As long as we can get through that, we'll be fine.
Even if he's re-elected, which is entirely possible.
Imma join a convent and hide there 4 years if he is :P

In all this, Scarlet O'hara keeps coming into my mind.
It took the burning of Atlanta for Southerners to conform. True story. ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The...Experiment: A History,is in its third edition.

wHy yOu So RaCis
that's what I thought.. I was just chilling and, hey.. wait a minute?!...

it was kinda bittersweet.. were kinda like opposites though.. gender, age, race, demographic.. it's interesting

I have no doubt she had kind intentions.. It was kinda offending, but I just laughed about it

Ya'll talking non-sense

Follow me on twitter so I can sell you t-shirts.

People are rallying around the defunding of the police what does everyone think of that?
Might be a good idea if that money is reinvested in other social services or community agencies. Could be better spent on mental health services, for example, rather than expecting police to manage all these issues in the community--which they are clearly incapable of handling. Because instead, police have become militarized against their own communities.

Last edited:
Might be a good idea if that money is reinvested in other social services or community agencies. Could be better spent on mental health services, for example, rather than expecting police to manage all these issues in the community--which they are clearly incapable of handling. Because instead, police have become militarized against their own communities.
This is truer than people realise.

We've seen this happen in reverse in the UK - social services were defunded, and as a result the police ended up picking up the slack. A lot of people who would otherwise have been in programs (addicts, the mentally ill, &c.) drifted into police jurisdiction instead when they started breaking laws.

Effective social services reduce the baseline need for policing anyway, so this wouldn't be a bad calculus.

My approach would be to medicalise rather than criminalise drug dependency, though here again... the fucked up healthcare system in the US makes it politically difficult to care for such people.

the Minneapolis city council is about to disband the police department. In Portland police presence is being removed from schools and the transit system. .the man is listening because he is afraid. . the people are rising up and he knows he can't stop it. . only trump is stupid enough to think he is in control.

The overall scope from my perspective is drugs, education and the lack of capital. The decriminalization of substance abuse would be a start in solving the problem. These people need help not punishment.

Drugs are a real can of worms and just decriminalizing isn't going to fix the problems caused there as they have to be taken out of the equation as people in general avoid facing the real causes of their problems like repressed emotions ect. It also doesn't help there are so many out there that are always wanting to profit off the suffering of others and even the US government brought in thousands of pounds of cocaine to fund black budget and off the books programs in the 80s and 90s. Anyone can look up Iran contra and how drug smuggling from Colombia was such a big deal, one of their favorite stops for offloading all this cocaine was Mena Arkansas when Bill Clinton was still governor and Hillary still had her failed law firm.

why is the attorney general ordering police and military actions? that is not his job. . don't normalize this. He is not the commander of a secret police force. . he does not direct troops of any kind, yet there he is in Washington with his force of unidentified troops, engaging protestors. .

Back