Trump will win again

Proud of it, in fact! 🙄

CAMwtfS.jpg

Kinda related

My reasons for why Harris will win:

1. She'll win the popular vote because republicans haven't won the polular vote in 30 years or so.

2. She's younger, sharper, more direct, more likeable than Trump or Biden, and has had tremendously reenergised the dem base, as shown by the money she has collected literally overnight, and the large amount of first time donors. They went from do-nothing-democrats to do-shit-democrats. Even her gloves off approach to Trump is very energising to her voters. The only demographic I can think of being put off by this is older ''centrists'' who are stupid enough to not admit they're actually RINOs and would vote for third party anyway because Trump is too white trash for their cultured palettes.

3. Despite fox trying every insult they can cook up to shift people's feelings, she gives good vibes, she gives mom, and people vote with feelings.

4. Trump chose JD for VP

5. JD is wildly unpopular, and together with Trump, they're very successfully alienating female voters. I mean, JD is an unknown who has nothing to show for himself, gets picked for VP and comes out and jumpscares everyone with his hate for cats, ladies, and cat ladies. Their campaign is focused on male voters, and I think it's always bad news when politicians base their candidacy on gender politics (Hillary is an example).

6. Project25 had an underwhelming media coverage unfortunately, but for those who are paying attention, it's a terrifying game plan, right out of Hitler's and Stalin's playbooks, for what's to come in a (2nd?) Trump term. It relatively flew under the radar, and Trump denied he's related to it, although JD is co-author lol, but most liberals are smart enough to know that, Trumps first term almost caught him off guard, and he was mostly flailing the entire time. Now he has an organised network of Nazis to guide him through his second term, who know how to push his buttons and manipulate him better.

7. More people suffer from socioeconomic problems and more people are paying attention and have a lot to lose or win from change of policies. I mean they always did, but now they're really feeling it. I have personally spoken to and seen online quite a few people giving a very personal issue as the main reason for voting Kamala.

To be fair, a stupid VP choice like Shapiro could turn this around to a degree, so we have to wait and see what happens the next few days.

Kamala did no interviews, no policy announcements, no debates, no competency reveals. Nothing.

Yet her odds are supposedly rising. Good job Democrats, great propaganda you have there.

Now she is a savior, yet for the last 4 years she was the VP of the president with lowest approval ratings in recent history (lower than Trump in his 1st term). Just like Biden was "very sharp behind the scenes", Kamala is now very charismatic and articulate.

Let's see what Democrats cook up next...

To be fair, it is not possible to debate when your opponent drops out and refuses you.

Cheers,
Ian

she gives good vibes, she gives mom, and people vote with feelings.

She came in on the trough of despair and caught the wave of hope.

She's a totem: hope, and "the future" and "freedom" and other abstractions are all being pinned upon her. And she's "nice". Her actual ability is irrelevant.

(And yes, she'll win.)

She's a totem: hope, and "the future" and "freedom" and other abstractions are all being pinned upon her. And she's "nice". Her actual ability is irrelevant.

(And yes, she'll win.)

Justin Trudeau is also "nice". That's irrelevant. I totally disagree with what you said.

To be fair, it is not possible to debate when your opponent drops out and refuses you.

Cheers,
Ian

You really think Trump is afraid of debating Kamala? Come on now. He beat Hilary who is much more fierce than Kamala.

(And yes, she'll win.)

And let's not forget the optics of a prosecutor vs a convicted felon.

Justin Trudeau is also "nice". That's irrelevant. I totally disagree with what you said.

You really think Trump is afraid of debating Kamala? Come on now. He beat Hilary who is much more fierce than Kamala.

The polls at the time certainly disagree with you.

You really think Trump is afraid of debating Kamala?
I have no idea as to his reason(s), or if he has any at all.

Cheers,
Ian

3djFyTb.jpg

Nancy Pelosi said Joe Biden's face should be added to Mount Rushmore.

Makes sense, insider traders like her have never had it so good as under current administration. Billions siphoned from tax payers to political class.

Last edited:
Elon Musk's pro-Trump PAC is now under investigation for falsely claiming to register voters

Residents in battleground states are submitting personal information to a pro-Trump PAC whose website invites them to "register to vote" — but instead of actually registering any voters, the PAC is just storing their precious voter data. Now Michigan's top elections official is opening an investigation in the so-called "America PAC," which was founded and partially funded by billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk, for potential violations of state election law.

When visitors to the PAC's website access the page from safe Democratic or Republican states, they are typically directed to an actual voter registration page. However, those who enter zip codes in a battleground state like Pennsylvania or Georgia are given a highly detailed form in which they are prompted to submit their address, cellphone number and age. Even after the user submits that information, the website does not help them register to vote, despite promising to do so, instead steering them towards a "thank you" page.

And

X reinstates ‘White Dudes for Harris’ account after backlash for suspension following $4m fundraiser

Nothing to see here. Just Elon having the ethics of a colonial emerald mine owner's son and being a threat to demoracy fighting for freedom of speech.

fateful-findings-neil-breen (2).gif

Governor Walz just said he is looking forward to a debate with JD Vance.

And then added, “if he can get off the couch, that is.”

Lulz,
Ian

Rather than sucking up the very liberal news media well chosen pieces, why don't libs look into all of the facts? I've spoken with several. It's like they're brainwashed repeating lib news and facts given to them by other libs. They won't discuss. They get angry and start with the insults, going way off track. What's good for the goose isn't good for the gaggle. Never mind those boxes of sensitive documents I kept after I got out of office - "look at my corvette, I love this car".

Back