Trump will win again

“And again, Christians get out and vote. Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, y’know what. It’ll be fixed, it’ll be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore my beautiful Christians. I love you Christians. I’m not Christian. I love you. Get out. Ya gotta get out and vote. In four years you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good you’re not gonna have to vote.”

– Donald Trump, 26 July 2024

5 Excerpts From JD Vance’s Emails to a Transgender Classmate

A former Yale Law School classmate shared with The Times about 90 emails and text messages with Mr. Vance. Here are some of the most revealing moments in their correspondence.

Screenshots from the emails follow:

Oct. 23, 2014
‘I hate the police.’

In October 2014, in the wake of the killing of Michael Brown, a Black 18-year-old, by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., Nelson raised the idea of requiring that police officers wear body cameras.

Mr. Vance responded with sympathy for those upset by the police violence.

BcbY69L.jpg

Dec. 9, 2015
‘What seems different to me is that the Republican Party offers nothing that’s as attractive as the demagogue.’

In 2015, Mr. Vance was opposed to Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

In December of that year, Nelson wrote to Mr. Vance that a Muslim friend had said that women wearing hijabs no longer felt safe doing simple things like going to the grocery store.

Mr. Vance responded, referring to Mr. Trump as a demagogue.

2LHc7nv.jpg

June 29, 2016
‘I recognize now that this may not accurately reflect how you think of yourself, and for that I’m really sorry.’
In his book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” Mr. Vance referred to Nelson as a lesbian, and later sent a note to apologize.

Nelson wrote back the same day, calling Mr. Vance “buddy” and thanking him for “being sweet,” adding, “If you had written gender queer radical pragmatist nobody would know what you mean.” Nelson asked for an autographed copy, then signed off with, “Love, Sofia.”

c66TtJ2.jpg

Sept. 22, 2016
‘The more white people feel like voting for Trump, the more Black people will suffer.’

In September 2016, Mr. Vance shared a piece on implicit bias that he wrote for The New York Times following Hillary Clinton’s ill-fated “basket of deplorables” comment, thanking Nelson in the email for helping inform his thinking in developing the essay.

gJjvsTw.jpg

Oct. 4, 2016
‘A morally reprehensible human being.’

As the 2016 election neared, Nelson wrote of plans to go door-knocking for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Vance, living in California at the time, wrote that “I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

Still, like many, Mr. Vance predicted that Mrs. Clinton would prevail, and called Mr. Trump a “disaster.”

GVvFbrk.jpg

Cheers,
Ian

Who is Kamala Harris' running mate?

Or, if one hasn't been picked,

Who should be her running mate?

1722349705304.webp
The memo, from Texas Representative Ronny Jackson, who served as Trump's White House physician, offers new details about the Republican GOP nominee's injuries and the treatment he received in the immediate aftermath of the attack.
Jackson said Trump sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle that came "less than a quarter of an inch from entering his head and struck the top of his right ear."
The bullet track, he said, "produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear. There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear."https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-campaign-releases-letter-on-shooting-injury-treatment-/7706546.html
This photo from Newsweek claims to have been taken this week. 2 cm is over 3/4 of an inch, ...

Last edited:
Then you’re not paying attention, for whatever reason.

Feel free to call it what you like, but don’t think it can be excused or explained away.

Yes, thank goodness, this is the sound of reason. He promised the wall. Nothing. He directed the Fed to print money, now we are caught in inflation. These are but two examples.

Again, ignorance for whatever reason. She is 59 years old. She’s had a long career.

I support the right to free speech, even for those I dislike. Let Donald be Donald, to whatever end.

p.s. People are Asian. Lamps and rugs are oriental.

May you have a lovely evening.

Cheers,
Ian
I was fully attentive.

And you've never joked in a similar way with a bunch of guys? Hard to believe. You just weren't caught on camera.

Sorry, but he started building the wall. Sleepy Joe didn't carry through on it, nor did the useless VP. It wasn't until about a month ago they got slightly serious....after costing us an additional 100 billion a year to take care of the illegals. Inflation has been much worse under Sleepy Joe's roof.

She has done nothing. Name her accomplishments as a VP. How's CA doing? Why are people leaving in droves? If she's so great why did her own father disown her? Ah stuff the big media channels don't tell you.

Glad you approve of the 1st Amendment. There is a reason why it is the first. Just like the 2nd. There was a reason.

So there are no Orientals from Oriental countries. Huh.

Then you’re not paying attention, for whatever reason.

Feel free to call it what you like, but don’t think it can be excused or explained away.

Yes, thank goodness, this is the sound of reason. He promised the wall. Nothing. He directed the Fed to print money, now we are caught in inflation. These are but two examples.

Again, ignorance for whatever reason. She is 59 years old. She’s had a long career.

I support the right to free speech, even for those I dislike. Let Donald be Donald, to whatever end.

p.s. People are Asian. Lamps and rugs are oriental.

May you have a lovely evening.

Cheers,
Ian

5 Excerpts From JD Vance’s Emails to a Transgender Classmate

A former Yale Law School classmate shared with The Times about 90 emails and text messages with Mr. Vance. Here are some of the most revealing moments in their correspondence.

Screenshots from the emails follow:

Oct. 23, 2014
‘I hate the police.’

In October 2014, in the wake of the killing of Michael Brown, a Black 18-year-old, by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., Nelson raised the idea of requiring that police officers wear body cameras.

Mr. Vance responded with sympathy for those upset by the police violence.

BcbY69L.jpg

Dec. 9, 2015
‘What seems different to me is that the Republican Party offers nothing that’s as attractive as the demagogue.’

In 2015, Mr. Vance was opposed to Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

In December of that year, Nelson wrote to Mr. Vance that a Muslim friend had said that women wearing hijabs no longer felt safe doing simple things like going to the grocery store.

Mr. Vance responded, referring to Mr. Trump as a demagogue.

2LHc7nv.jpg

June 29, 2016
‘I recognize now that this may not accurately reflect how you think of yourself, and for that I’m really sorry.’
In his book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” Mr. Vance referred to Nelson as a lesbian, and later sent a note to apologize.

Nelson wrote back the same day, calling Mr. Vance “buddy” and thanking him for “being sweet,” adding, “If you had written gender queer radical pragmatist nobody would know what you mean.” Nelson asked for an autographed copy, then signed off with, “Love, Sofia.”

c66TtJ2.jpg

Sept. 22, 2016
‘The more white people feel like voting for Trump, the more Black people will suffer.’

In September 2016, Mr. Vance shared a piece on implicit bias that he wrote for The New York Times following Hillary Clinton’s ill-fated “basket of deplorables” comment, thanking Nelson in the email for helping inform his thinking in developing the essay.

gJjvsTw.jpg

Oct. 4, 2016
‘A morally reprehensible human being.’

As the 2016 election neared, Nelson wrote of plans to go door-knocking for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Vance, living in California at the time, wrote that “I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

Still, like many, Mr. Vance predicted that Mrs. Clinton would prevail, and called Mr. Trump a “disaster.”

GVvFbrk.jpg

Cheers,
Ian
So where's all of Cammies quotes?

She couldn't keep up with me. She'd have to get her pipe out to recover.

You don't know shit from shinola.

One day you'll become a real boy
Best of luck out there

So where's all of Cammies quotes?

I have no idea what you mean. That said, the original post demonstrates that JD Vance is a real politician. A charlatan, sell-out, hypocrite, and opportunist.

Which is okay...you don’t get the job without a little malfeasance. And in his case, kissing the ring.

Cheers,
Ian

Because they’re prepping for the SCOTUS-enabled coup, that’s why.

pUKyukI.jpg

Back