Trump will win again

“Morality, much like patriotism, is the last refuge of the scoundrel. One American lecturing the other on morality when they’ve already distanced themselves from their fellow citizens is a very cynical act.”

– David Simon

WX2YpBa.jpeg

WEXkv3g.jpeg

Former Republicans—high comedy savage.

zC9lX8d.jpeg

Weird doesn’t even begin to describe them. What in the ever-loving fuck?

po2TbWp.jpeg

50 years ago, the rot was in full effect.

05FbYDb.jpeg

3nUZ6LT.jpeg

To whoever get placed as Pres. Good luck with that draft. Everything is going exactly as planned. 😆

It would be amazingly dumb to draft them anyway between there not being enough from the raw numbers standpoint given how small that generation is vs older gens and so few being fit for service. The one detail that will be missed for some years is that the zoomers are going to be the last generation of any significant number for the foreseeable future due to demographic decline with subsequent generations being smaller than the previous. In the event that the US does go to war with China for example they will be dipping into older demographics much more quickly than expect between millennials and gen x while in some cases boomers due to shortages in some skill sets etc. All in all more signs that the current civilization is entering a period of long term decline.

6gXPtNS.png

I Heart Radio host Jay Weber was pulled off the air after his attack on Gov. Tim Walz's (D-MN) neurodivergent son, his website revealed on Friday. Ben Yount was filling in, the site says.

Critics pressured I Heart Radio to fire Weber after he made fun of the youngster's emotional response to his father's shoutout on the Democratic Convention stage on Wednesday night.

Healthcare advocate Kendall Brown posted the since-deleted tweet from Weber calling Gus Walz "a blubbering b---- boy" and saying it was "embarrassing for both father and son." In an X post, she tagged I Heart Radio and Wisconsin News Talk 1130, asking how their advertisers feel about the comments. The post had over 18,000 retweets and 69,000 likes.

Weber deleted the tweet and posted what some criticized as a "non-apology," saying, "I didn't realize the kid was disabled, and have taken the post down. But, I've been challenging Walz on substance AND character ever since he was named as the VP candidate. He's a congenital liar who's destroyed Minn in a number of ways."

Weber then deleted the apology statement.

Right-wing firebrand Ann Coulter also attacked Walz's son, calling him "weird." She, too, deleted the comment but has faced backlash in the days that followed.

Right-wing streaming host and failed New Jersey Republican candidate Mike Crispi also attacked the "stupid crying son" he called a "puffy beta male."

The Nation's national affairs correspondent Jeet Heer wrote in a column Friday that the "vile" comments are part of the "continued war on the young."

OtVOREL.jpeg

They don’t even know what an American or an immigrant is, but they blather on about Kamala and building the wall.

Absolutely fucking rich. The racism is real.

LYHwp0H.jpeg

Youth passion! Unicorn-Dab!

LTROXMX.jpeg

Back